Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Sympathy is conditional

• Thread starter bigantennaemay1
  • Start date
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
I'm at work, and some foid walks in talking about some old dude who's wife just died and how sad that is. I interjected with "well, who cares, so he'll be alone for a couple years. I've been alone my entire life, and look how I turned out." I don't think she liked that, lol.

Anyway, why is sympathy conditional? Why can normies have sympathy for a man who was able to find something good, even if it didn't last forever for him, but they're completely incapable of having sympathy for people like us? It's maddening. And I know the sympathy from foids is fake and entirely for the purpose of virtue signalling; but another guy was being sympathetic about it, too.

That was a kinda of dick thing to say, but yeah, normtards shouldnt be surprised when we cant sympathize with them, we have nothing in common with them (by the way, they are the ones who casted us out of everything normal, so they can only blame themselves)

That was a kinda of dick thing to say, but yeah, normtards shouldnt be surprised when we cant sympathize with them, we have nothing in common with them (by the way, they are the ones who casted us out of everything normal, so they can only blame themselves)
It was a dick thing to say, but I've given up trying to care about others or being normal or high-inhib. I just don't care anymore.

And that's just it. As societal outcasts, people don't give two shit's about us, anyway, and that won't change even if we do conform.

Simpathy

They don't have ANY for us...

Let that sink in for a wile

I don't think it's conditional. I genuinely think it depends on if someone can relate.
If you had a car and it was stolen, you are quicker to have sympathy for someone who had the same situation. If someone had a parent that died that they cared about, and you went through the same thing, it might make you feel sympathy for them as well.

I think this is why I've never been a fan of some celebrity or band that when one of these people die I feel nothing, but those that let's say had a crush on Britanny Spears and she then died, they would feel like someone they knew and cared about, even though they never knew them, makes them feel terrible and sympathy for the family.

You never had a wife or girlfriend, so just like me I wouldn't feel anything because I've never went though that so I can't really feel anything on that matter.
I also wouldn't say anything to them directly because I knew it would be a waste of time and air as it wouldn't benefit me or them. Even if I wanted to say something like what you said, what good will come out of it? The guy already feels terrible so what I say would not do anything, the foid you mention that was there isn't part of the mix so why should I care how she feel? And then I would have no connection to that guy, the foid, or the wife that died so how would it benefit me? So I would have just kept my mouth shut and move on because I have better things to do like being somewhere I would rather actually be.

That was a kinda of dick thing to say, but yeah,