Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Tags me (add 5 tags onto this thread)

So?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
G

Guest2

You press the thing at the top next to where it says my name and when I posted it
@SergeantIncel @Blacktarpill @angrycurrycel @appleseed0001 @Uweluwe @quinn24 @ItHasBeenOver @itneverbegan @OverBeforeItBegan @ghkid2019 @YewTree @kikecel @AIVIN @ERadicator

@Nothingness @FinnCel @LiterallyASoyboy @RegisterUserName @Marquis de Sade

I did it bro

Whatare you trying to say bro?

shut the fuck up bunny cunt

I voted shut the fuck up bunny cunt . However I think you're a sound cunt. An it doesn't give me the option to say your a sound cunt. So I had to go with the negative adjective. I'd tag you in this. But I'm a daft, old cunt an dunno how too.

I voted shut the fuck up bunny cunt . However I think you're a sound cunt. An it doesn't give me the option to say your a sound cunt. So I had to go with the negative adjective. I'd tag you in this. But I'm a daft, old cunt an dunno how too.
If you want to tag someone just put @ followed by their name (without a space between the two). When you start typing their name it will appear in a drop down list and you just click on it.

i dont understand

Yikes! Maybe, just maybe, something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
This content may only have 10 tags in total.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::woke::woke::woke:

If you want to tag someone just put @ followed by their name (without a space between the two). When you start typing their name it will appear in a drop down list and you just click on it.
Cheers bro

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back