Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel "Tai-chi Master" is an extremely lifefuel movie. Psychopathic Chang gets what he deserves

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
(Massive spoilers, don't read if you plan to watch it): basically, Jun Bo and Chin Bo are two young Shaolin monks who train together since childhood and develop a friendship.

Chin Bo is a violent, manipulative bully who progressively shows more and more his true nature through the movie. He has no respect whatsoever for anyone or even self-respect (is even willing to humiliate himself to get his way with the people of power). He is thirsty for power, cold, disloyal, only thinks about himself, uses people like objects to his goals, is cruel af, has no honor when fighting, severely hurting his opponents in competitions. He is banned from the Shaolin temple and Jun Bo follows him even though he dindu nuffin because of their friendship. Then he enters the army commanded by a tyrannt while Jun Bo refuses to, but pretends to still be Jun Bo's friend regardless of the army persecution towards the rebel group Jun Bo now belongs to.

Jun Bo is a kind hearted man who refuses to bow down to injustice no matter what. His naivety prevents him from fully aprehending Chin Bo's true nature until later in the movie, he considers him his friend. He is loyal, is willing to sacrifice himself for the good of others and shows respect towards just authorities and God. Being betrayed and led to an ambush by his friend becomes such a shock to him that he becomes mad for a while. But through his madness, he finally understands the Tao and trains like crazy while his former friend is too busy on his psychopathic power trip now that he's a commander in the army and finally has the power he longed for.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC-UjteViSw

This is the most lifefuel part of the movie, in which Jun Bo humiliates Chin Bo with his newfound superior powers after mastering the Tao. Notice that he still severely underestimate Chin Bo's cruelty and coldness, thinking that he would care about his former commander taken as a hostage. When Chin Bo realizes he's gonna lose, he resorts to several coward tactics such as sending the army against his adversary and trying to manipulate him with memories of their childhood together and false promises that he would change. But he still gets the beating of his life and gets killed, after losing all his power since the army doesn't obey him anymore given how cruel and inconsiderate he is. At the end, the army drops the weapons for Jun Bo to run free.

I highly recommend watching this movie to all incels. I usually dislike movies, especially these new Hollywoodian ones full of cultural marxist crap, but I was remembering how I enjoyed watching those Chinese movies as a kid and made the right decision watching this one, whose some scenes I had never forgotten and was able to find again.

Last edited:
Thanks for the movie bro!

Thanks for the movie bro!
You're welcome boyo!

@epillepsy @Atavistic Autist @Aedracel @ScornedStoic @Robtical @FlamingCel @Billowel @your personality @Hate_my_life

I saw an old Chinese bitch with a nice ass doing tai chi in the park.

can't believe they tried to turn Michelle Yeoh into a sex symbol by making her a bond girl in tomorrow never dies.
she has a white husband ofc.

(Massive spoilers, don't read if you plan to watch it): basically, Jun Bo and Chin Bo are two young Shaolin monks who train together since childhood and develop a friendship.

View attachment 394756
Chin Bo is a violent, manipulative bully who progressively shows more and more his true nature through the movie. He has no respect whatsoever for anyone or even self-respect (is even willing to humiliate himself to get his way with the people of power). He is thirsty for power, cold, disloyal, only thinks about himself, uses people like objects to his goals, is cruel af, has no honor when fighting, severely hurting his opponents in competitions. He is banned from the Shaolin temple and Jun Bo follows him even though he dindu nuffin because of their friendship. Then he enters the army commanded by a tyrannt while Jun Bo refuses to, but pretends to still be Jun Bo's friend regardless of the army persecution towards the rebel group Jun Bo now belongs to.

View attachment 394754
Jun Bo is a kind hearted man who refuses to bow down to injustice no matter what. His naivety prevents him from fully aprehending Chin Bo's true nature until later in the movie, he considers him his friend. He is loyal, is willing to sacrifice himself for the good of others and shows respect towards just authorities and God. Being betrayed and led to an ambush by his friend becomes such a shock to him that he becomes mad for a while. But through his madness, he finally understands the Tao and trains like crazy while his former friend is too busy on his psychopathic power trip now that he's a commander in the army and finally has the power he longed for.

This is the most lifefuel part of the movie, in which Jun Bo humiliates Chin Bo with his newfound superior powers after mastering the Tao. Notice that he still severely underestimate Chin Bo's cruelty and coldness, thinking that he would care about his former commander taken as a hostage. When Chin Bo realizes he's gonna lose, he resorts to several coward tactics such as sending the army against his adversary and trying to manipulate him with memories of their childhood together and false promises that he would change. But he still gets the beating of his life and gets killed, after losing all his power since the army doesn't obey him anymore given how cruel and inconsiderate he is. At the end, the army drops the weapons for Jun Bo to run free.

I highly recommend watching this movie to all incels. I usually dislike movies, especially these new Hollywoodian ones full of cultural marxist crap, but I was remembering how I enjoyed watching those Chinese movies as a kid and made the right decision watching this one, whose some scenes I had never forgotten and was able to find again.

:bluepill: feel good fantasy like most movies are tbh
Even watching these movies can be enough to instill bluepill views in you again ngl

View attachment 394756

View attachment 394754

I saw this movie long ago. Chinese love to fly when they're fighting in movies for some reason lol.
Even watching these movies can be enough to instill bluepill views in you again ngl
Not if you're truly blackpilled
E8c5aceeedf18ea422eb9a7898f9bc72

Not if you're truly blackpilled
View attachment 394789
The messaging from movies is powerful imo. That's why many incels that start consuming normie content are able to temporarily fool themselves into thinking they are just late bloomers and haven't had their breakout moment yet.

The messaging from movies is powerful imo. That's why many incels that start consuming normie content are able to temporarily fool themselves into thinking they are just late bloomers and haven't had their breakout moment yet.
Jfl at them if they're that easily influenced.

tai chi is a scam

I saw an old Chinese bitch with a nice ass doing tai chi in the park.
Should have challenged her to a fight in Street Fighter II.

can't believe they tried to turn Michelle Yeoh into a sex symbol by making her a bond girl in tomorrow never dies.
she has a white husband ofc.
Yeah, she's not particularly attractive at all. In this movie, she gets a fitting role, a woman who gets abandoned by her husband, who gets with a total psycho bitch instead.
Man, I got so frustrated that Jun Bo didn't kill that bitch when he defeated her. I would have killed her in GTA V 100%. I would have stomped her throat in GTA San Andreas.

I wouldn't say that movie is bluepilled. During most of the movie, what you see happening is exactly what you'd expect in real life: psychopathic manipulative Chin Bo gets more and more power and relevance, as well as some hints of female attention (the movie doesn't focus on this aspect anyway), while good hearted Jun Bo, who refuses to join the army under the control of the tyrant, stays a poor rebel who sleeps on a dirty cockroach-ridden floor, lives on handouts from his friends and loses his mind over the brutality of the betrayal from his former best friend.

But then Chin Bo gets so cruel even his army turns against him. We have plenty of real life examples of this happening, like Stalin's doctors conspiring against him and letting him die. Nobody could take he randomly killing everyone anymore.

Some parts of the fighting scenes are hilarious, this movie knows how to balance hints of humor with the serious main story.

Maby. Taoism is though, like all false man-made religions.
tai chi got exposed by some below average mma chink literally destroying all the masters in china in less than 1 minute

tai chi got exposed by some below average mma chink literally destroying all the masters in china in less than 1 minute
What about that MMA Shaolin monk who used to win a lot? I know he got defeated by a muay thai kick once but he seemed to win way more than lose.

What about that MMA Shaolin monk who used to win a lot? I know he got defeated by a muay thai kick once but he seemed to win way more than lose.
I follow MMA quite a lot and never heard of him, but honestly when I see all those "wing chun" "tai chi" fighters winning they mostly just rely on the basics of kickboxing to win because that's what it works.
Most champs in the UFC are wrestling, Brazilian Jiu Jitsuand kickboxing/muay thai pratictioners. It's rare to see someone who goes outside the box because it's just so risky and rarely anyone is sucessful.

I follow MMA quite a lot and never heard of him, but honestly when I see all those "wing chun" "tai chi" fighters winning they mostly just rely on the basics of kickboxing to win because that's what it works.
Most champs in the UFC are wrestling, Brazilian Jiu Jitsuand kickboxing/muay thai pratictioners. It's rare to see someone who goes outside the box because it's just so risky and rarely anyone is sucessful.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h6jx9A9IYI

I meant this guy. But now that you mentioned it, yeah, he's going with the standard Muay Thai + BJJ MMA stuff instad of Tai-Chi or anything else in these fights.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h6jx9A9IYI

I meant this guy. But now that you mentioned it, yeah, he's going with the standard Muay Thai + BJJ MMA stuff instad of Tai-Chi or anything else in these fights.

That's not MMA that's kickboxing, MMA allows grappling like BJJ and wrestling and uses smaller gloves that have your fingers out to grab things. I don't follow kickboxing as much so maybe he's big I wouldn't know. But yeah it looks like he's using basic kickboxing/muay thai.
It's suspicious that he's only has 1 win in his record on tapology so he's probably fighting regional bums who don't even make it into the record.

That's not MMA that's kickboxing, MMA allows grappling like BJJ and wrestling and uses smaller gloves that have your fingers out to grab things. I don't follow kickboxing as much so maybe he's big I wouldn't know. But yeah it looks like he's using basic kickboxing/muay thai.
It's suspicious that he's only has 1 win in his record on tapology so he's probably fighting regional bums who don't even make it into the record.
Makes sense. Yeah I didn't see the grappling, in MMA there's more grappling than anything after the initial warm up phase of the fight.

One of the things I like about Chinese movies is that the hero is usually morally upright (he’s a boring goody two shoes by western standards). It’s basically a rule in Hollywood and Netflix that the male protagonist has to be some rogue that lives by his own rules
I sincerely hope that Chinese film makers don’t cave in into worshipping the bad boy (aka dirt bag)

Last edited:
One of the things I like about Chinese movies is that the hero is usually morally upright (he’s a boring goody two shoes by western standards). It’s basically a rule in Hollywood and Netflix that the male protagonist has to be some rogue that lives by his own rules
Yup. The modern west is so far gone in its twisted morals that being a decent man is considered "boring", this is even the mainstream vision of it. I wonder if those sluts would still be bored if the decent man in question was punching their beating-deserving faces in Rollercoaster Tycoon.

Last edited:
I wouldn't say that movie is bluepilled. During most of the movie, what you see happening is exactly what you'd expect in real life: psychopathic manipulative Chin Bo gets more and more power and relevance, as well as some hints of female attention (the movie doesn't focus on this aspect anyway), while good hearted Jun Bo, who refuses to join the army under the control of the tyrant, stays a poor rebel who sleeps on a dirty cockroach-ridden floor, lives on handouts from his friends and loses his mind over the brutality of the betrayal from his former best friend.

But then Chin Bo gets so cruel even his army turns against him. We have plenty of real life examples of this happening, like Stalin's doctors conspiring against him and letting him die. Nobody could take he randomly killing everyone anymore.
It's bluepilled because the bully is shown to lose in the end. In reality bullies often prosper and their victims languish and are permanently stunted in development.

It's bluepilled because the bully is shown to lose in the end. In reality bullies often prosper and their victims languish and are permanently stunted in development.
I think the only largely unrealistic part of the movie (I mean, apart from the fighting moves and stuff, obviously; talking only about the story here) is that Jun Bo is able to become that much stronger just studying Tao by himself, driven by his madness. Yeah, you're right - getting bullied, betrayed, etc, makes you broken and not stronger.

What happened to Chin Bo is that he got so addicted to power that he lost the manipulative control and cold strategizing psychopaths tend to have in favor of grandiose limitless cruelty and thirst for power. It got to a point people couldn't stand it anymore, like in the example of Stalin I gave.

I'm still waiting for my moment

this is scripted