Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Takashi 6ix9ine goes full beta male in new commercial

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

"Thanks to romantic depot I now know how to treat woman with dignity and respect"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Looks like we need to be sent to that store

Isn’t he in prison?

Yeah I thought he got caught JBmaxxing
I thought he was caught on counts of racketeering? Anyways most NY guys are bluepilled like this, they can't help it.

“Treat me with dignity and respect while I’m gagging on your cock with my makeup running down my face, being choked and called a whore and getting my asshole gaped from behind”

i swear ever since he got in trouble a lot of rappers have been getting arrested/detained

namely 21 savage, lil baby and blueface. he's been on a spree

reminder that snitching is cucked and bluepilled

“Treat me with dignity and respect while I’m gagging on your cock with my makeup running down my face, being choked and called a whore and getting my asshole gaped from behind”
77C2A9A9 8177 4012 B60D BCCA75C9089F

Lmaoooo as if anyone really believes the shit coming out of his mouth. Jfl he is probably doing it to get less prisontime or whatever

Lmaoooo as if anyone really believes the shit coming out of his mouth. Jfl he is probably doing it to get less prisontime or whatever
This was some paid advertisement that was filmed before he went to jail.
It's especially hilarious considering he beat up his ex gf

Why does anyone pay attention to these talentless nobodies

most rap promotes degeneracy and kids are most impressionable by it so getting rid of the big influencers might actually help society to some degree

I think we're watching them because of the shit they do with their money
I guess so. Its like a human zoo. Kinda like incels.is

Before: *fucks JBs*

In prison: Niggas iffy uh, niggas got the blicky uh, they got the big black blicky uh, yuh

damn hes a manlet. he also beat up his gf or wife or whatever so this is retarded

Boy he sure went downhill fast

He's a full-on pedo in prison. Fuckem. Also, he seems retarded.

He only had a few million when he began his legal defense. It probably drained his bank really hard so he's desperate for money