Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take a look at these degenerates

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
[video=youtube]https://youtu.be/rzajm_qJN1Q[/video]

Gotta get them deals!

This world is fucked.

I never understood what the big deal was in 'muhrica with black friday. Is the stuff that heavily reduced to warrent this? Don't they use ebay

Battlefield3cel said:
I never understood what the big deal was in 'muhrica with black friday. Is the stuff that heavily reduced to warrent this? Don't they use ebay

i have never actually heard or read someone saying they use ebay, and i dont trust that site worth a god damn

maybethrowed said:
i have never actually heard or read someone saying they use ebay, and i dont trust that site worth a god damn

It's brilliant. Just dont buy stuff from low feedback sellers

black friday shoppers really are fucking degenerate. i've gone out on black friday just once to see what it was like, and they all deserved the rope

Battlefield3cel said:
It's brilliant. Just dont buy stuff from low feedback sellers

Yeah, eBay is pretty good.

Lmao seemed normal for the first few seconds then I skipped a minute in to hear shouting and a taser

Themisterpepsi said:
Lmao seemed normal for the first few seconds then I skipped a minute in to hear shouting and a taser

Lol

I don't see degenerates. I see poor people in a world were increasingly many poor people are overworked and underpaid, have to work two jobs and still can't afford proper healthcare, still don't enjoy a minimal amount of security and stability, wages being too low, 1% owning more than half of the world combined https://www.rt.com/business/409815-rich-people-wealth-poor/ and simply a society and an economy that is falling apart --- and instead of criticizing the economic processes underlying these phenomena, the right focuses on the "degeneracy" and uncleanliness of poor and/or non-white people and babbles something about how we have to restore "natural hierarchies" because the world is not yet unequal enough. 
:(

I low key wish I was there so I could punch some females.

Battlefield3cel said:

yeah b-but this giant TV that's three inches bigger than the current one i have is $29.99 off so i HAVE too rip out people's hair for these delicious deals