Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel take me back 10 or so years please

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
im sick of this degeneracy, im sick of feminism, im sick of being ugly, im sick of cuck fathers allowing their whore daughters to do anything they can because " muh princess"\

there was a time, 10 + years ago when mothers and non cuck fathers would lay down the law on these degenerate females and teach them how to be non degenerate but they cant do that now because " women shud be free to do what they want, and dress how they want" teehee

I remember 10 years ago, I was recovering from my fall from grace and I was mentally stable, but that is also when my mental stability started to collapse.

im sick of this degeneracy, im sick of feminism, im sick of being ugly, im sick of cuck fathers allowing their whore daughters to do anything they can because " muh princess"\

there was a time, 10 + years ago when mothers and non cuck fathers would lay down the law on these degenerate females and teach them how to be non degenerate but they cant do that now because " women shud be free to do what they want, and dress how they want" teehee
It will all end one day.

But that would just mean you'd have to live through all of this again.

funnily enough, yes there are some whores who are actually smart and will save most of that money and put it to something useful, but the vast majority of these cunts just blow the money on stupid superficial shit. Its quite pathetic. if i was a whore shaking my tits online and reaping cash from cucks, id be making sure i could buy a fucking house first.
But that would just mean you'd have to live through all of this again.
lol whats the difference, i will always be living through this bullshit, im an ugly male.

I want to go back 10 years to relive the experience as a child of simply loving to live and not feeling perpetually empty.

We basically need another enlightenment at this point.

funnily enough, yes there are some whores who are actually smart and will save most of that money and put it to something useful, but the vast majority of these cunts just blow the money on stupid superficial shit. Its quite pathetic. if i was a whore shaking my tits online and reaping cash from cucks, id be making sure i could buy a fucking house first.
Most of them do buy houses and cars, as you would. How is that smart?

Most of them do buy houses and cars, as you would. How is that smart?
what i meant was most of these whores just blow it on plastic surgery, expensive clothes etc.

Plastic surgery is still kind of uncommon tbh

Yep
your saying boob jobs, cosmetic surgery, vagina surgery, is uncommon for these whores to do? just lol

what i meant was most of these whores just blow it on plastic surgery, expensive clothes etc.
It doesn't even matter, it's basically guaranteed income for them. Unless social attitudes drastically change towards giving foids money like this. (unlikely)

bottom 60% of men have officially lost all their power and leverage. We lost economic leverage now too.

They fucking won. I am finished with soyciety.

TBH take me back 20 years
at 14 would've made much higher effort to ascend instead of hiding

Take me back to the Bronze Age.

before myspace was nice.