Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Take the boy on the anti-female website, and watch him grow into an adult misogynist

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
-

Two books about hate and gender have been published in recent weeks; one is pretty much irrelevant, but has been propelled into the global spotlight thanks to an overly zealous French official and a tiny but astute publisher. The other is a profoundly important piece of work that is unlikely to get the universal attention it deserves. These topsy-turvy reactions reveal much about skewed societal reactions to feminism.

First, the irrelevant: a tract entitled I Hate Men by a 25-year-old French feminist, set for an initial print run of 450. None of us would have heard of it but for the civil servant who wrote to her publishers telling them to pull it because “incitement to hatred on the grounds of gender is a criminal offence”. Except it turns out the civil servant was freewheeling rather than speaking for the French government. I’ve never encountered any feminists who hate all men, but the global media’s fascination with this niche provocation shows that there is something irresistible about associating feminism with misandry.

That is the wry observation of Laura Bates, the author of Men Who Hate Women, a book everyone should read. “It makes me smile when people ask me whether you have to be a woman who hates men to write a book about men who hate women… in reality the opposite is true,” she writes. Her book is a chilling investigation into the world of online extreme misogyny and its real-world consequences: the incels (“involuntary celibates”) who believe women are denying them their right to have sex and consequently deserve to be raped and murdered; the pick-up artists who believe women can be manipulated and controlled into sleeping with them; the “men who go their own way”, who believe women are so toxic they must cut them out of their lives altogether.

It is too easy to dismiss these as sinister but irrelevant internet cesspits, filled with dysfunctional loners who fantasise about committing sick acts of violence against women that they will never get the chance to act upon. That is a mistake: one of the most disturbing aspects of Bates’s book is how she came to her subject matter. She realised a couple of years ago through her regular work with schools that some boys were increasingly parroting the kinds of arguments about women common in these online communities.

How many of these boys will grow up more likely to be domestic abusers?
Bates also documents the murderous rampages inflicted by incels: men such as Elliot Rodger, who killed six people and injured 14 others in California in 2014, or Ben Moynihan who stabbed three women in Portsmouth the same year. Yet despite fitting the definition for terrorism – the use or threat of action designed to intimidate the public to advance a political, religious, racial or ideological cause – there is only one case of an incel attack being treated by authorities as terrorism, when a 17-year-old murdered a woman using a machete in Toronto earlier this year. It seems a dangerous hatred of women simply doesn’t meet the ideological bar, a bizarre and troubling minimisation of extreme misogyny.

Links between terrorism, misogyny and domestic violence have been well-documented; last year, Joan Smith described how most terrorists involved in far-right and Islamist attacks have a track record of abusing women. There is, however, little evidence that this insight has filtered through to the government’s counter-terrorism efforts. Yet Smith observes that one thing that unites far-right and Islamist extremists is their embrace of rape and domestic violence and its use as a recruiting tool.

But there is another link between extreme misogyny and other forms of terrorism that Bates exposes: the ways in which boys and young men are radicalised into these extremist ideologies. The grooming techniques are identical: pushing initially relatively mild misogynist memes and humour on to vulnerable teenagers with low self-esteem on platforms such as YouTube, Instagram and bodybuilding websites, which then leads to darker and more violent stuff. The platforms are complicit: Bates describes how YouTube’s content-pushing algorithm takes someone searching “what is feminism?” to an interview with Milo Yiannopoulos decrying feminism as “primarily about man-hating” and spreading a “constant message that men are evil” via just one other video.

These are important insights into how technology is changing the way the men who objectify and hate women are created, making it ever easier for vulnerable young men to be caught up in the damaging orbit of extreme misogyny. Only a tiny number of these will engage in the terrorism of a Rodger, but the same is true of far-right and Islamist terrorism, and that, rightly, does not prevent us from pouring billions into countering them. And that is before we consider the wider costs: how many of these boys will grow up more likely to be domestic abusers? (To put this in context, 49 people tragically lost their life to terrorist attacks in the UK between 2010 and 2017 –around one every 10 weeks – but two women a week are murdered by a current or former partner.) Or the worrying trend of women in their 20s being pressured to take part in dangerous sex acts such as choking.

We need to start taking extreme misogyny seriously rather than writing it off as a community of oddballs: not to do so is to utterly fail in our duty to keep this generation of boys and girls safe. It is imperative that misogyny gets classed as a hate crime in the same way as crimes motivated by hostility towards people because of their race, disability or sexual orientation are. This is not about criminalising wolf-whistling, but understanding the extent to which crimes are motivated by hatred of women. Treating it as terrorism could at a sweep multiply the resources available to tackle violent misogyny many times over. And we need to develop our understanding of how to help those boys at risk of getting groomed down this path and prevent it from happening in the first place. As Bates says, failing to act is the mark of a society that devalues not just women, but men.

• Sonia Sodha is chief leader writer at the Observer and an Observer and Guardian columnist

one of the most disturbing aspects of Bates’s book is how she came to her subject matter. She realised a couple of years ago through her regular work with schools that some boys were increasingly parroting the kinds of arguments about women common in these online communities.
Based zoomers

It's strange how pervasive the apex fallacy is in anything a woman communicates. "How many of these boys will grow up more likely to be domestic abusers?"
I can tell you right now, babe: 0. They would have to be much higher in the looks department to have a relationship. It's like they know no subChad men, which is false.

I’ve never encountered any feminists who hate all men, but the global media’s fascination with this niche provocation shows that there is something irresistible about associating feminism with misandry.
I've never knew a blackpiller who hates ALL women either, yet dumb whores will still say misogyny is everywhere.
Based zoomers
Whores and cucks don't want the majority of men to be blackpilled, because rosties will stop being treated like queens from simps.

Last edited:
Torturing men until they die a painful, lonely death = acceptable

Men having a different opinion to the mainstream on women = "OMG HE'S A TERRORIST"

"hate crime" is an oxymoron. It is not a crime to hate people

However, If it was, I think the radical feminists should be the first to go tbh

Let me guess. Laura Bates? The foid that wrote that guardian article attacking mgtow to promote her new book?

A lot more of this to come as millenial foids realize they can't get chad to commit and blame unattractive males their age.

How can this foids be so dumb only chads do dangerous sexual acts and guess what: foids are the ones who ask for them not the other way around

So sick of these bullshit fucking articles. I literally never see people post "rape fantasies" here. I guarantee the slut who wrote this load of bullshit has slept with abusive Chads who choke her, as if that isn't a fucking rape fantasy in itself.

So sick of these bullshit fucking articles.
#metoo
But seriously the media has been running clickbait, ragebait articles like this for a long time to try and promote buzz and controversy for page clicks and page views for a long time now and it's been chipping away at their credibility over time. Lifefuel tbh

Torturing men until they die a painful, lonely death = acceptable

Men having a different opinion to the mainstream on women = "OMG HE'S A TERRORIST"
Misogyny is just being rational after all

And that's why men hate women. Fucking cunts write books about hating men but don't allow to say one word about them in some shithole on the internet. Fuck off hole.

Women are really privillaged yet they complain about how they are being opressed, clown world.
I wish our biggest problem was some foids talking about male nature online.

It is too easy to dismiss feminists as sinister but irrelevant low-IQ landwhales, filled with daddy problems and penis envy, who fantasise about committing sick acts of violence against men that they will never get the chance to act upon. That is a mistake: one of the most disturbing aspects of feminism is how it is catered to by cucks in positions of power. I realised a couple of decades ago through my regular life in high school that most foids were increasingly and unironically parroting the kinds of arguments some blue-haired lardass in problem glasses would spew after overdosing on catnip

Before the internet millions of sex having men was cheating , abusing, killing their wives/gf foids and getting drunk/violent , still do at present time.

We have a few bogeymen wackos like er and its time to exterminate all virgin/non sex having short, ugly ethnics. Also are there any proofs those killers are active members of any net forums.

I personally see no issue with hating women, they give us men a great number of reasons to dislike them in general especially these days. Perhaps if so many women weren’t loud annoying whores there would be less hate?

See how that Roastie has to write a book to blame incels / subhumans to excuse Chad's domestic violence?

Can Chad ever lose?

Currywhores looksmatch is begging for nudes on kik

Two books about hate and gender have been published in recent weeks; one is pretty much irrelevant, but has been propelled into the global spotlight thanks to an overly zealous French official and a tiny but astute publisher. The other is a profoundly important piece of work that is unlikely to get the universal attention it deserves. These topsy-turvy reactions reveal much about skewed societal reactions to feminism.

First, the irrelevant: a tract entitled I Hate Men by a 25-year-old French feminist, set for an initial print run of 450. None of us would have heard of it but for the civil servant who wrote to her publishers telling them to pull it because “incitement to hatred on the grounds of gender is a criminal offence”. Except it turns out the civil servant was freewheeling rather than speaking for the French government. I’ve never encountered any feminists who hate all men, but the global media’s fascination with this niche provocation shows that there is something irresistible about associating feminism with misandry.

That is the wry observation of Laura Bates, the author of Men Who Hate Women, a book everyone should read. “It makes me smile when people ask me whether you have to be a woman who hates men to write a book about men who hate women… in reality the opposite is true,” she writes. Her book is a chilling investigation into the world of online extreme misogyny and its real-world consequences: the incels (“involuntary celibates”) who believe women are denying them their right to have sex and consequently deserve to be raped and murdered; the pick-up artists who believe women can be manipulated and controlled into sleeping with them; the “men who go their own way”, who believe women are so toxic they must cut them out of their lives altogether.

It is too easy to dismiss these as sinister but irrelevant internet cesspits, filled with dysfunctional loners who fantasise about committing sick acts of violence against women that they will never get the chance to act upon. That is a mistake: one of the most disturbing aspects of Bates’s book is how she came to her subject matter. She realised a couple of years ago through her regular work with schools that some boys were increasingly parroting the kinds of arguments about women common in these online communities.

Bates also documents the murderous rampages inflicted by incels: men such as Elliot Rodger, who killed six people and injured 14 others in California in 2014, or Ben Moynihan who stabbed three women in Portsmouth the same year. Yet despite fitting the definition for terrorism – the use or threat of action designed to intimidate the public to advance a political, religious, racial or ideological cause – there is only one case of an incel attack being treated by authorities as terrorism, when a 17-year-old murdered a woman using a machete in Toronto earlier this year. It seems a dangerous hatred of women simply doesn’t meet the ideological bar, a bizarre and troubling minimisation of extreme misogyny.

Links between terrorism, misogyny and domestic violence have been well-documented; last year, Joan Smith described how most terrorists involved in far-right and Islamist attacks have a track record of abusing women. There is, however, little evidence that this insight has filtered through to the government’s counter-terrorism efforts. Yet Smith observes that one thing that unites far-right and Islamist extremists is their embrace of rape and domestic violence and its use as a recruiting tool.

But there is another link between extreme misogyny and other forms of terrorism that Bates exposes: the ways in which boys and young men are radicalised into these extremist ideologies. The grooming techniques are identical: pushing initially relatively mild misogynist memes and humour on to vulnerable teenagers with low self-esteem on platforms such as YouTube, Instagram and bodybuilding websites, which then leads to darker and more violent stuff. The platforms are complicit: Bates describes how YouTube’s content-pushing algorithm takes someone searching “what is feminism?” to an interview with Milo Yiannopoulos decrying feminism as “primarily about man-hating” and spreading a “constant message that men are evil” via just one other video.

These are important insights into how technology is changing the way the men who objectify and hate women are created, making it ever easier for vulnerable young men to be caught up in the damaging orbit of extreme misogyny. Only a tiny number of these will engage in the terrorism of a Rodger, but the same is true of far-right and Islamist terrorism, and that, rightly, does not prevent us from pouring billions into countering them. And that is before we consider the wider costs: how many of these boys will grow up more likely to be domestic abusers? (To put this in context, 49 people tragically lost their life to terrorist attacks in the UK between 2010 and 2017 –around one every 10 weeks – but two women a week are murdered by a current or former partner.) Or the worrying trend of women in their 20s being pressured to take part in dangerous sex acts such as choking.

We need to start taking extreme misogyny seriously rather than writing it off as a community of oddballs: not to do so is to utterly fail in our duty to keep this generation of boys and girls safe. It is imperative that misogyny gets classed as a hate crime in the same way as crimes motivated by hostility towards people because of their race, disability or sexual orientation are. This is not about criminalising wolf-whistling, but understanding the extent to which crimes are motivated by hatred of women. Treating it as terrorism could at a sweep multiply the resources available to tackle violent misogyny many times over. And we need to develop our understanding of how to help those boys at risk of getting groomed down this path and prevent it from happening in the first place. As Bates says, failing to act is the mark of a society that devalues not just women, but men.

• Sonia Sodha is chief leader writer at the Observer and an Observer and Guardian columnist

how many of these boys will grow up more likely to be domestic abusers?
>cant get sex and relationships
>somehow becomes domestic abuser

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

BRAIN PAIN

It's strange how pervasive the apex fallacy is in anything a woman communicates. "How many of these boys will grow up more likely to be domestic abusers?"
I can tell you right now, babe: 0. They would have to be much higher in the looks department to have a relationship. It's like they know no subChad men, which is false.
this.
I cant believe these "people" spend YEARS studying this shit, they get PAID to study us and other communities online AND THEY KEEP FUCKING UP.
I dont understand, its bizzare yare yare,

I used to think that I am very low IQ but the more I read shit by these people the more I feel like a fucking certified genius.

Last edited:
>cant get sex and relationships
>somehow becomes domestic abuser

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

View attachment 340170
Domestic abuser might be redefined to mean being mean to your family and irritable when they ask you why you've "failed to launch". Domestic violence charges are pressed against "unruly" males by their parents sometimes.
this.
I cant believe these "people" spend YEARS studying this shit, they get PAID to study us and other communities online AND THEY KEEP FUCKING UP.
I dont understand, its bizzare yare yare,

I used to think that I am very low IQ but the more I read shit by these people the more I feel like a fucking certified genius.
The cognitive dissonance kicks in for people in soyciety when they feel foids are being attacked, marginalized, ignored or disadvantaged in any way whether they feel it's deserving or not.
They then double down on accusations and hostile behavior like this.

Perhaps if so many women weren’t loud annoying whores there would be less hate?
Stop victim blaming, queens can act however they want and deserve not to be judged by creepy inkwels. :soy:

"hate crime" is an oxymoron. It is not a crime to hate people

However, If it was, I think the radical feminists should be the first to go tbh
Same for extremism. If you are pro-lgbt pro-feminist it is considered normal(!) but if you say reverse of that you are terrorist extremist alt-right supporter.

So sick of these bullshit fucking articles. I literally never see people post "rape fantasies" here. I guarantee the slut who wrote this load of bullshit has slept with abusive Chads who choke her, as if that isn't a fucking rape fantasy in itself.
It's projection. She herself had rape fantasies and projects it onto non chads lol

Utter garbage, I grew up as your typical cuck where I practically worshipped and idolized females in my teenage years, it was overtime my life experiences with women or females throughout various interactions that I grew to hate them. Social utopian sociologists fail once again, but that's what happens when they're a bunch of ideologically driven shit Marxists.

All those degrees, P.H.D.s, and prestigious college transcripts, credentials, or certifications where we still laugh at you.

Last edited:
Swiping left as a foid on your looksmatch should be a hate crime.

Swiping left as a foid on your looksmatch should be a hate crime.
Fuck these cunts up their tight assholes, right in the poop shoot.

>Treating misogyny as a hate crime

Talking bad about the sacrosanct female will soon bring you into prison.

Being mysoginst is just natural if you aren't Chad, like how can you not hate that these dumb talking animals without self awareness have so much rights and power?

I find that article to be highly distasteful

there's like a million fluid genders now so I can switch from one to the other like pokemon. infinite choices to hate.