Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the bugpill:We are worse then dogs,cats,rats,spiders,cockroaches,ants.

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
Women only find about 5-15% of man "attractive".This mean that the rest of man are nothing more then disposable garbage whose value is solely on their skills(skills that can benefit society) and manual labour.

Now can you imagine that a being who so infamously hates ugly man,actually cares to take care of dogs,cats and bugs?allowing them to live like neets?

look through this list and see how absurd our lifes are.Whilst dogs tongue kiss virgin jbs and sometimes even get to pump their wombs full of cum ,we are left to rot and contemplate ropes and copes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5illioJ-0I

Women wash dogs,hug them,kiss them,cuddle with them,fed them,take them to the veterinary,sometimes hand prepare food for them(i will never have dinner served by my cute wife,but a dog will),and makes sure he has ever that he needs to spend his day.

the epithet "living a dog's life" is no longer appropriate for the incel.We are worse then a dog.A dog even gets a painless death at the the end of his life in an infirmary whilst people like my truecel uncle died because the nurses where doing who knows what(probably fucking a chad patient or sending nudes like the whores they are).For 6 minutes till his mind went blank he screamed this world and the other,yet no nurse came to his rescue.Nothing is more horrible then a women in any position that isn't motherhood

But it gets worse.Women love cats and dogs.But they also don't mind bugs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjKg2gbbVpw

Can you imagine a female being so excited about an incel?She oozes out joy whilst talking about spiders and teaching other women how to take care of FUCKING SPIDERS.She literally buys shit for a fucking SPIDER.Can you imagine not only getting hit by a women,grabbed by her because she likes how you look,but also to receive presents and to be taken care off as if you were royalty?all for fucking free?

You cannot have this,but a fucking spider can because women find them adorable.

Even fucking rats receive more love then us

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVeilqqtu8M

But bro,it can't be any fucking worse can it? I MEAN BEING FUCKING WORSE THEN RATS,SPIDERS,DOGS,CATS.I MEAN AFTER THAT IT CAN'T GET ANY FUCKING WORSE CAN IT?

IT GET A MILLION TIMES FUCKING WORSE.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WHYIBSyEe8

A fucking cockroach,we are lower then a fucking cockroach.Can you imagine.We have never been touched,or hugged or kissed by a women,yet a fucking cockroach is allowed to caress her skin as if he was her lover all because the female finds them "cute tehehehe"

A fucking cockroach gets to hit all the milestones of intimacy(minus sex but that's because the cockroach cannot have sex,for if it could i wouldn't be surprised at what a women would do with it).

a cockroach is loves by a foid and taken care like a neet king whilst we rot.

that becky whom you had a crush for and loved,prefers to have a cockroach and pamper him with all types shit yet seethes in anger at just imagining(just IMAGINING)you laying one finger on her skin.

now the question remains.Are we lower then ants?

yeah,obviously.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzyQB-4o42Q&t=153s

millions of normies and women take care of ants whilst you rot.

We are lower then bugs.Jfl,at normies approaching women when women find a cockroach more valuable then them kek.

take the bugpill

Last edited:
Soon foids would prefer the company of microscopic organisms in a petri dish than ugly men.

thumb_mou-ii-hottoite-kure-yo-5000845.png

Women only find about 5-15% of man "attractive".This mean that the rest of man are nothing more then disposable garbage whose value is solely on their skills(skills that can benefit society) and manual labour.

Now can you imagine that a being who so infamously hates ugly man,actually cares to take care of dogs,cats and bugs?allowing them to live likes neets?

look through this list and see how absurd our lives are.Whilst dogs tongue kiss virgin jbs and sometimes even get to pump their wombs full of cum ,we are left to rot and contemplate ropes and copes.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5illioJ-0I

Women wash dogs,hug them,kiss them,cuddle with them,fed them,take them to the veterinary,sometimes hand prepare food for them(i will never have dinner served by my cute wife,but a dog will),and makes sure he has ever that he needs to spend his day.

the epithet "living a dog's life" is no longer appropriate for the incel.We are worse then a dog.A dog even gets a painless death at the the end of his life in an infirmary whilst people like my truecel uncle died because the nurses where doing who knows what(probably fucking a chad patient or sending nudes like the whores they are).For 6 minutes till his mind went blank he screamed this world and the other,yet no nurse came to his rescue.Nothing is more horrible then a women in any position that isn't motherhood

But it gets worse.Women love cats and dogs.But they also don't mind bugs.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjKg2gbbVpw

Can you imagine a female being so excited about an incel?She oozes out joy whilst talking about spiders and teaching other women how to take care of FUCKING SPIDERS.She literally buys shit for a fucking SPIDER.Can you imagine not only getting hit by a women,grabbed by her because she likes how you look,but also to receive presents and to be taken care off as if you were royalty?all for fucking free?

You cannot have this,but a fucking spider can because women find them adorable.

Even fucking rats receive more love then us

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVeilqqtu8M

But bro,it can't be any fucking worse can it? I MEAN BEING FUCKING WORSE THEN RATS,SPIDERS,DOGS,CATS.I MEAN AFTER THAT IT CAN'T GET ANY FUCKING WORSE CAN IT?

IT GET A MILLION TIMES FUCKING WORSE.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WHYIBSyEe8

A fucking cockroach,we are lower then a fucking cockroach.Can you imagine.We have never been touched,or hugged or kissed by a women,yet a fucking cockroach is allowed to caress her skin as if he was her lover all because the female finds them "cute tehehehe"

A fucking cockroach gets to hit all the milestones of intimacy(minus sex but that's because the cockroach cannot have sex,for if it could i wouldn't be surprised at what a women would do with it).

a cockroach is loves by a foid and taken care like a neet king whilst we rot.

that becky whom you had a crush for and loved,prefers to have a cockroach and pamper him with all types shit yet seethes in anger at just imagining(just IMAGINING)you laying one finger on her skin.

now the question remains.Are we lower then ants?

yeah,obviously.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzyQB-4o42Q&t=153s

millions of normies and women take care of ants whilst you rot.

We are lower then bugs.Jfl,at normies approaching women when women find a cockroach more valuable then them kek.

take the bugpill

Water is wet tbhngl
We are the most disgusting thing to women.

Oh and
"A dog even gets a painless death at the the end of his life in an infirmary whilst people like my truecel uncle died because the nurses where doing who knows what(probably fucking a chad patient or sending nudes like the whores they are).For 6 minutes till his mind went blank he screamed this world and the other,yet no nurse came to his rescue.Nothing is more horrible then a women in any position that isn't motherhood"

since women hate weak men it's so weird that they take up jobs in hospitals where they are assigned with taking care of and healing weak men. They insist on being as cold, sarcastic and cruel to sub 8 male patients laying on their deathbed or suffering seriously from illness as though the patients are purposedly doing this to inconvenience them. It's so fucked up.

@mylifeistrash

it's brutal,the girl who takes care of the cockroach literally looks like my oneitis back when i was 12.A women like her prefers a fucking cockroach over me.life is parallel to hell but i must maintain.

@tehgymcel420

Well dogs and lesser creatures are retarded compared to us so they have to be taken care of. Genetically, we are bigger failures than even ants though.

Females stick cockroaches in their cunts.

Females see ugly and/or average men at the same way that guys would react If they saw the Exorcist on the street.

it's brutal,the girl who takes care of the cockroach literally looks like my oneitis back when i was 12.A women like her prefers a fucking cockroach over me.life is parallel to hell but i must maintain.
there are things in this world that are truly uncopeable, I have no doubt that girl would be disgusted by the mere thought of having sex with any of us.

I heaved a sigh of relief when it was male voice in the ant video, would hv been the most lethal dose if it was a qt being all enthusiastic abt ants :feelshaha:

rats r liek hamsters u cud say so it wasn't that bad but the cockroach one was brutal, didn't see that coming tbh ngl.

Smw mogged by a cockaroach

This unsettles me.

@unsettling thoughts?

should have just posted this, women would rather fuck insects than date an incel

Nigga that youtube playlist HOLY shit :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :lul: :lul:

we exist only to wage-slave