Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take the cyberpunk pill

"But I was not gonna listen to him on the next one, and you all know this is coming. I just picked a circumcised penis for V and had it on small. I didn't even laugh, but he did, but chose me to change it to average at least. I just didn't reply to him and had a blank face on cause even I don't find it funny, given how tragic it is to have such an amazing boyfriend with the only downside to him, which is his lack of size. I want it to be accurate as possible and I was dead serious about it. I just disappointingly shook my head while not looking his direction.

Then I hear him slam his laptop on the side table and stomped out of the living room. LOL. That was pathetic. I could not believe it. You men are just way too insecure about these kinds of things. Like why? I'm not a man, so I don't understand why size matters to men so much."

:feelsseriously:

"But I was not gonna listen to him on the next one, and you all know this is coming. I just picked a circumcised penis for V and had it on small. I didn't even laugh, but he did, but chose me to change it to average at least. I just didn't reply to him and had a blank face on cause even I don't find it funny, given how tragic it is to have such an amazing boyfriend with the only downside to him, which is his lack of size. I want it to be accurate as possible and I was dead serious about it. I just disappointingly shook my head while not looking his direction.

Then I hear him slam his laptop on the side table and stomped out of the living room. LOL. That was pathetic. I could not believe it. You men are just way too insecure about these kinds of things. Like why? I'm not a man, so I don't understand why size matters to men so much."

:feelsseriously:
Sounds like a larp ngl

> dating as a sub 8 male
LMAO

Sounds like a larp ngl
It does but the next reply is such a foidal response. If it's not a foid then the troll is on point

Looks like a LARP tbh, strange it hasn't made it to reddit yet kek

If this is real, she's fat. Would bet money on it.

"LOL. That was pathetic. I could not believe it. You men are just way too insecure about these kinds of things. Like why? I'm not a man, so I don't understand why size matters to men so much."

Says the foid who paints a better face on hers and covers her ugly skin all with fake up.