Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious take the fingernail pill

• Thread starter stelliotrodger99
  • Start date
stelliotrodger99

stelliotrodger99

Banned
-
females have a keen eye for things, they will notice everything about a guy.

I remember this one female who i knew when i was younger, told me that i had drool on on the corner of my lips, when i wasnt aware of it.

now i became self conscious about repeating to wipe of any unknown substance near my lips.

I believe if you have long fingernails its considered creepy, because long finger nails represent werewolves or vampires.

Loli of culture must be into creepy things

The fingernailpill truly clipped me.

Females are very lookist by nature and scrutinise men very strictly.

What the fuck u talking about my nigga is this some twilight fanfic?

True. I think a lot of people see long fingernails as creepy.

werewolves and vampires would be dark triad slayers if they were real.
I bite my nails though. Am I chad?

foids have better peripheral vision than men and better short range sight ,
thus they are faster at intentifying flaws in looks .
Also they are genetically hardwired to detect flaws in under a second when meeting you the first time
( Love/hate on first sight ) .

They probably notice my chewed up fingernails , but i just cant stop it im nervous all the time .

How do you mean long fingernails? I regularly clip them. But it's the fingernail pad that is elongated and square shaped.

How do you mean long fingernails? I regularly clip them. But it's the fingernail pad that is elongated and square shaped.
like if they start be visible.

My fingernails grow too quickly for my liking. I should probably be more diligent in keeping them short tbh; I think long fingernails look terrible on a guy.

Lifefuel for glovecels

Lol I always bite them off.
Idk what foids think about that.

Some femoids are attracted to hands, almost like guys are attracted to feet. It's a thing, look it up.

some time ago a foid tell me that I looked like a gypsy, precisely for my long nails.

I believe if you have long fingernails its considered creepy, because long finger nails represent werewolves or vampires.
You have the wrong focus about nails everyone can cut their nails but after they are cut how long are they? I have very small fingers and nails so most girls have bigger nails than me, my fingernails when cut down is the size of a child´s

i always forget to cute them

chad can have long fingernails bro

I remember this one female who i knew when i was younger, told me that i had drool on on the corner of my lips, when i wasnt aware of it.

now i became self conscious about repeating to wipe of any unknown substance near my lips.

I like your signature. did u make it?

Some femoids are attracted to hands, almost like guys are attracted to feet. It's a thing, look it up.
It must be over for brachydactylycels then, I assume.

The finger nail pill scratched me

COPE. Vampires and werewolves are seen as high smv in media

people are insecure when it comes to perceiving flaws. you can't be motivated by love really when it comes to self improvement. People really only love general-atmospheres of being of value. When you have to look in at your flaws insecurity comes in in relation to your ideal. people don't live life like an adventure, or a quest. They do not enjoy becoming powerful, only being powerful and getting insecure/ hating anything opposing it.
WHy your insecurity made you subsconscious about the drool.

And the physioimplication about long nails is indeed possible. Sometimes if they're polished and nice they are androgynous which girls kinda like.