Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Take the geoduck pill (Ricecels GTFIH)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
While you're studying hard, your noodles are having fun with these:

@tehgymcel420 @chudur-budur
@ldar_ricecel @Iwanttolive @pp183 @Ricecel X @Wettinghose @ldar_ricecel @omnilet @ThePlagueDoctor @SlayerSlayer @Fragile-X @Criminology

Those Women should be forced to do seppuku(In Dead or alive 6)

fucking disgusting

"HIHIHI LE PENIS!!!!!" - Foid "humour"

Yeah I don’t give a fuck honestly. Noodlewhores gonna noodlewhore.

Chink noodlewhores are on another level of retardness

What is pingas? I've heard that term before but I don't know what it means. @Joelossus
I used to say it as a meme, i don't think it has an actual meaning tbh. All i know is, that it was apparently said by the sonic the hedgehog Villain, dr eggman.

Mogs me cuz (off)white

:whatfeels:First time I've seen this tbh. Anw mainland noodles have big cultural/language differences wif most of the ricecels here but not like whites want to know or care. I wouldn't be able to communicate fluently with a mainland noodle.
* Ricecel defence off *

Lol, just saw what this thread was actually about. This looks disgusting af.

Are you high IQ enough to make something like that?
Which one? If you mean my beep machine, I made that, but if you mean the pic you posted I probably need more practice ngl.

Is it always Chinese foids eating nasty shit or all asian foids

No man. Only ropemaxxing. @RopeMaXXer
Why rope? You are too percentile in terms of curries, just EugenicMaxxx. Full blackpill is too unhealthy.

Noodlewhores just being Noodlewhores.

How do you know I'm top percentile? I would eugenicsmaxx if I could get over my health issues, my crippling depression, and my suicidal ideation. I just don't find life worth living right now.
Cause you are a curry that hates curries.

That shouldn't imply that I'm around the top. Ok humoring aside, I am better looking than the average curry. My face is normie tier in the west, and I am richer than most curries, but I'm a manlet and I have health issues that ruin my existence. I also have a small dick and I'm low T.
Nah but it does in terms of intelligence. Most non-whites are really delusional about their inferiority. I feel like I was gifted this information in order to save my race (blacks), even though i doubt it will ever happen.

Fuck id like to have sex with her

Just coronavirusmaxx bro

WTF IS THAT :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

Noodle whores never fail to surprise me

Chinks will really eat anything

They even get facials wen they bite down on them.

@Colvin76 @Edmund_Kemper @TigerFestival @Yerberito @Bleachcel

JFL

Holy shit, kill all noodles really, this is terrible

OH GOD! :feelsohgod: WTF!? NASTY!!!!
Bisonthrowingup

the bugpill has destroyed me.I can take the dogpill,catpill,hamsterpill,ratpill but i cannot take the bug pill.Millions of women everyday eat all types of disgusting insects with pleasure but they shudder at the thought of even laying one finger on an inkel.

Wtf even..
Chinks eat EVERYTHING.