Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Take the k-pop pill, brutal results blows your mind away (lifefuel for hapas and k-popmaxxers).

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
Hi guys, it has been a long time since I've made any content or threads here on the forum because I wasn't that busy with blackpill information. However for the last few days I started again through discord discovering new things and I want to share my experience with you guys. All I can say is that the blackpill information/knowledge has no boundaries, everyday I learn something new and things adds up to blackpill knowledge. However the last few days I discovered something that shocked me and disturbed me mentally, it all began with a certain person on discord.

I will call this person from discord 'Mike' (which is not his real name), I have permission from 'Mike' to share his pictures on this forum. This guy is a happa with a Dutch father and Taiwanese mother if I'm not mistaken, he recently joined one of our blackpilled discord communities and he started to share his experience in being incel and ascending from inceldom to being a sex-haver. At first most of us were very skeptical about his claims, he would claim that he fucked several girls after he started k-popmaxxing and to be honest I thought he was coping. After having Mike for a few weeks on our discord community I started to think, maybe this guy is real and maybe k-popmaxxing is a legit thing. So of course I asked Mike if I could use his pics for a tinder experiment, but not just a tinder experiment.

I used the pics of Mike in one of the hardest places on this planet to land matches with girls, I'm talking about the Netherlands of course... Even white guys have problems with matches in the Netherlands let alone ethnics and other subhumans, even some guys who are ultimate slayers in SEA have problems with landing matches in the Netherlands. So basically the Netherlands is very hard for tinder, you can trust me on that after I've done hundreds of tinder experiments.

Back to Mike, let us first understand the incel stats of Mike:

• Hapa (half white half asian)
• 5'4 tall (he uses lifts which makes him 5'6)
• Average looking face
• From America (hypergamous shithole)

What did Mike do to ascend?

• According to himself (and I believe him) he started working out (he achieved his current body with 8 months fulltime working out).
• He started k-popmaxxing in the sense that he started to dress like K-pop stars, same style, shoes and haircut.
• He would use discord to ask girls to give him tips and if he was cute enough

Results:

He got to fuck over 10 girls and has E-thots orbiting him because of the kpop halo.

Tinder results in the Netherlands:

I started with Mike on tinder and I never thought I would get results like this, I thought he would probably land only a few matches max but the results blow me away and I never saw this happening, K-pop maxxing is a legit thing and it can only work with Hapas and Asians who can pass as Hapas.

This is the profile of Mike:

(SHOWING OFF YOUR SIXPACK AS JKOPMAXXER WORKS)

Results within 24 hours swiping:

I unmatched 2 girls so originally it was 37 matches within 24 hours in the fucking Netherlands! EVEN WHITE GUYS CANT PULL THESE RESULTS WITHIN 24 HOURS! You need to be CHAD to this, and even CHAD has problems pulling this!!!! IT IS FUCKING UNBELIEVABLE! K-popmaxxing is fucking LEGIT!!!

The problem is not even the fact that he had 37 matches, most of them were cute petite semi jailbait girls and some claimed even to be virgin!

Here are some of his matches (most of his matches were quality matches and not fucking landwhales):

Here are some of his matches:

Some convos:

Well I could go on, I'm not even giving this experiment a lot of time.

TLDR:

If you are happa or Asian, just kpop-maxx.......

Last edited:
KUT NEEEEGERR FUCK ALLE AZIATISCHE MENSEN KUT NEEEEGERRRRSSS IK HAAT DIT. KUT FUCK NEGER BITCCCHHHH MONGOOIIOOOOOOOOL

I need to do 3/10 non-slav in Belarus.

he's probably lying about having sex with 10 girls.Once those girls on tinder see he's a manlet,its's over for him.Even kpop stars are usually 6ft+.The halo effect just cant overcome the odds of being 5'4

Could work for ricecels, but it has a small gay flair

You are coping hard, kpop maxxing looks retard on white guys.

Id say this aint a fair comparison. How would you know he wouldnt get matches without the Gaypop shit youre talking about. Maybe hes just a legit good looking guy whos just short.

Id say this aint a fair comparison. How would you know he wouldnt get matches without the Gaypop shit youre talking about. Maybe hes just a legit good looking guy whos just short.

37 matches in 24 hours in the netherlands = Chad tier..... This guy mogs Tryone and Chad when it comes to tinder.

Damn if only Elliot would have known this

He has a decent face and body, height is unfortunate so I am somewhat skeptical of his claim regarding banging 10 chicks, but at least something seems to have worked out.

To be fair, he’s a very good looking hapa. Most hapa have soft asian faces, but he has a white passing face with a good lower third.

The only thing surprising to me is that he’s 5’4” and still having good success. That’s very unbelievable to me. Just be white looking asian I guess.

What the actual fuck...

Negroids can thugmaxx
Asians can kpopmaxx
Indians can arrange marriage maxx....

What do us,Eastern Europeans,have?Bunch of thots who only go for white chads,and we are fucked financially too.."Just be white bro!!!!!".Fuck we are the truest of cels

i never knew an asian man could slay

Good post as usual char

To be fair, he’s a very good looking hapa. Most hapa have soft asian faces, but he has a white passing face with a good lower third.

The only thing surprising to me is that he’s 5’4” and still having good success. That’s very unbelievable to me. Just be white looking asian I guess.
he's frauding from the side
What the actual fuck...

Negroids can thugmaxx
Asians can kpopmaxx

What do us,Eastern Europeans,have?Bunch of thots who only go for white chads,and we are fucked financially too.."Just be white bro!!!!!".Fuck we are the truest of cels
Judo max

You are coping hard, kpop maxxing looks retard on white guys.
Lol dont waste your time on him.

Just another Basement Dwelling JBWtard who thinks ethnics can't get laid.

What the actual fuck...

Negroids can thugmaxx
Asians can kpopmaxx

Gopnikmaxx

cope
you didn't state his height in the bio
hes in the top 0.0001 % of asians/hapas
even with all that, his results aren't impressive

He has a decent face and body, height is unfortunate so I am somewhat skeptical of his claim regarding banging 10 chicks, but at least something seems to have worked out.
Sex is one thing.

Being a worthy mate to breed with is another.

Can curries kpopmaxx?

Gopnikmaxx
You are right,I will alcoholmaxx and start fights with random people.My mental condition is getting worse each day

Lmao this too.

Look at that man's jaw. Would probably still get matches without the kpop crap.

Subatomic IQ post. You can JBWmaxx.

Face > Height proven again it seems. Mfw I am severely life-mogged/experience-mogged by other manlets even shorter than me.

Subatomic IQ post. You can JBWmaxx.
ye bro,just save up money while earning 500e/month for an 8000 kilometer trip somewhere in asia for a chance to fuck some 4/10 noodle while also having the same odds to be attacked by the locals and killed.

She wants to get fucked right now.

ye bro,just save up money while earning 500e/month for an 8000 kilometer trip somewhere in asia for a chance to fuck some 4/10 noodle while also having the same odds to be attacked by the locals and killed.
Gigacope. Ethnics can't even do that.

Tell them the height in centimeters next time but overall very impressive if he could pull it off.

cope
I agree most hapas don't look as good as him. Here are two lesser known ERs from 2018.

"MAGA bomber" is Italian and Filipino.
Cesar_Sayoc_mug_shot_2015-08-30.jpg

California Holy Fire suspect is likely half Japanese. Picture of mother in this article who "appears to be of Japanese descent or something."
Forrest_Gordon_Clark%2C_51%2C_suspected_arsonist.jpg

And guess which brother is a popular youtuber.
be817a5c9d4cff16ec481a3e0f5ba4cd--happy-brithday-birthdays.jpg

Tell them the height in centimeters next time but overall very impressive if he could pull it off.

I agree most hapas don't look as good as him. Here are two lesser known ERs from 2018.

California Holy Fire suspect is likely half Japanese. Picture of mother in this article who "appears to be of Japanese descent or something."

once they find out he is 5'4 he will be brutally rejected.

No thanks, no faggotry for me

hapa = u won at life

White passing hapas always do well, when compaired to asian passing hapas.

cope
he has a good eye area but he isn’t close to being 0.0001% lol, elliot mogs him almost

he should of makeupmaxxed tbh.
yea he has shitty tanned skin tbh, skin lightening cream + light makeup would legit help

What the actual fuck...

Negroids can thugmaxx
Asians can kpopmaxx

White men can cuckoldmaxx lol