[Blackpill] Take the moneypill

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

burn the rice, pay the price
-
22d 21h 40m

$247,000/yr is how much betabuxx it takes to overcome riceceldom. By American standards, this is 98th percentile. It should obviously follow that this is an unrealistic standard to hold anyone up to, let alone a disadvantaged ethnic group, so telling Asians to just study hard and work hard is like telling them to jump off a plane with a parachute that works 2% of the time.

Look at how clueless and denialist these students in this lecture hall look, all looking like they are about to spout the same drivel that the ricecel is equal to the Chadlite in attractiveness. Even the white foid is trying to argue against the professor "teehee I don't care how much either of them make" and the professor responds by pointing out the foid's lack of self-awareness.

And this doesn't even touch on the cause behind this massive inequality that makes banana republics seem fair: ricecel genetics are absolute trash and deemed unworthy of reproduction. Ricecels will never be physically attractive for any women, let alone a noodlewhore. Ricecels generally lack inherent physical traits, must overcome extremely harsh selection criteria to even be considered as betabuxx, and are socially mogged by even the scummiest white male. That is to say, ricecels have neither looks, money, nor status to work in their favor. It's not over, it never began. The game was rigged long before we were even born.

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Mythic
-
24d 10h 32m
Posted before but props to that professor for teaching the black pill.

Joker

Joker

"My life isn't a tragedy, it's a comedy"
-
30d 17h 52m
Ricecels are the ultimate trucels
Posted before but props to that professor for teaching the black pill.
For real
I doubt he would be able to get away with this in 2020 though

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
82d 20h 39m
lol ive seen some of his vids before

soc119 is just one big ricepill

HopeCopeRope

HopeCopeRope

GrAYcel Overlord
-
40d 16h 14m
BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
-
46d 20h 53m
On dating apps only White Chad wins, in real life only those with high status win.

I wish I had money so bad.

Emergency Manual

Emergency Manual

Repenting of my sins | Jesus loves you
-
32d 4h 12m
Globalization has basically ruined ricecels and many other races. Noodles were just fine with fucking ricecels for thousands of years until whitey came along. All nations should embrace ethnic nationlism. Asian women shouldn’t even be allowed to leave Asia and white men shouldn’t be allowed to enter Asia.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
-
53d 13h 34m
PPEcel

PPEcel

天滅中共 全黨死清光
-
34d 10h 7m
Only $247k a year?

Oh well, now you know why many Asian parents make their kids study medicine.

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Overlord
-
74d 9h 42m
Based professor for calling out that foids obvious lie of them being both equally attractive. Even her tone of voice made it so blatantly clear that what she said was nothing more than empty virtue signaling.

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Admiral
-
49d 39m
As a ricecel, I find myself half swallowing these ricepills all the time, I know it's the truth but if I accept it fully, something will snap

G

Ghost

Veteran
-
4d 5h 55m

$247,000/yr is how much betabuxx it takes to overcome riceceldom. By American standards, this is 98th percentile. It should obviously follow that this is an unrealistic standard to hold anyone up to, let alone a disadvantaged ethnic group, so telling Asians to just study hard and work hard is like telling them to jump off a plane with a parachute that works 2% of the time.

Look at how clueless and denialist these students in this lecture hall look, all looking like they are about to spout the same drivel that the ricecel is equal to the Chadlite in attractiveness. Even the white foid is trying to argue against the professor "teehee I don't care how much either of them make" and the professor responds by pointing out the foid's lack of self-awareness.

And this doesn't even touch on the cause behind this massive inequality that makes banana republics seem fair: ricecel genetics are absolute trash and deemed unworthy of reproduction. Ricecels will never be physically attractive for any women, let alone a noodlewhore. Ricecels generally lack inherent physical traits, must overcome extremely harsh selection criteria to even be considered as betabuxx, and are socially mogged by even the scummiest white male. That is to say, ricecels have neither looks, money, nor status to work in their favor. It's not over, it never began. The game was rigged long before we were even born.
I'm rice and yes I notice I have to work harder than the whites

muharremabi

muharremabi

Low iq subhuman
-
72d 15h 18m
The lack of money destroyed my life. There is literally no hope for poorcels.

Billowel

Billowel

Major
-
23d 5h 57m
The lack of money destroyed my life. There is literally no hope for poorcels.
this.if you are ugly at least you can get a girl who will do everything for you just for the money,but if you are poor...it's over buddy boyo