Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the moneypill

Ricecel X

Ricecel X

6’1” ogre
★★★★

$247,000/yr is how much betabuxx it takes to overcome riceceldom. By American standards, this is 98th percentile. It should obviously follow that this is an unrealistic standard to hold anyone up to, let alone a disadvantaged ethnic group, so telling Asians to just study hard and work hard is like telling them to jump off a plane with a parachute that works 2% of the time.

Look at how clueless and denialist these students in this lecture hall look, all looking like they are about to spout the same drivel that the ricecel is equal to the Chadlite in attractiveness. Even the white foid is trying to argue against the professor "teehee I don't care how much either of them make" and the professor responds by pointing out the foid's lack of self-awareness.

And this doesn't even touch on the cause behind this massive inequality that makes banana republics seem fair: ricecel genetics are absolute trash and deemed unworthy of reproduction. Ricecels will never be physically attractive for any women, let alone a noodlewhore. Ricecels generally lack inherent physical traits, must overcome extremely harsh selection criteria to even be considered as betabuxx, and are socially mogged by even the scummiest white male. That is to say, ricecels have neither looks, money, nor status to work in their favor. It's not over, it never began. The game was rigged long before we were even born.

Posted before but props to that professor for teaching the black pill.

Ricecels are the ultimate trucels
Posted before but props to that professor for teaching the black pill.
For real
I doubt he would be able to get away with this in 2020 though

lol ive seen some of his vids before

soc119 is just one big ricepill

On dating apps only White Chad wins, in real life only those with high status win.

I wish I had money so bad.

Globalization has basically ruined ricecels and many other races. Noodles were just fine with fucking ricecels for thousands of years until whitey came along. All nations should embrace ethnic nationlism. Asian women shouldn’t even be allowed to leave Asia and white men shouldn’t be allowed to enter Asia.

Screenshot 20200118 035154 YouTube

Tee Hee

Only $247k a year?

Oh well, now you know why many Asian parents make their kids study medicine.

Based professor for calling out that foids obvious lie of them being both equally attractive. Even her tone of voice made it so blatantly clear that what she said was nothing more than empty virtue signaling.

As a ricecel, I find myself half swallowing these ricepills all the time, I know it's the truth but if I accept it fully, something will snap

$247,000/yr is how much betabuxx it takes to overcome riceceldom. By American standards, this is 98th percentile. It should obviously follow that this is an unrealistic standard to hold anyone up to, let alone a disadvantaged ethnic group, so telling Asians to just study hard and work hard is like telling them to jump off a plane with a parachute that works 2% of the time.

Look at how clueless and denialist these students in this lecture hall look, all looking like they are about to spout the same drivel that the ricecel is equal to the Chadlite in attractiveness. Even the white foid is trying to argue against the professor "teehee I don't care how much either of them make" and the professor responds by pointing out the foid's lack of self-awareness.

And this doesn't even touch on the cause behind this massive inequality that makes banana republics seem fair: ricecel genetics are absolute trash and deemed unworthy of reproduction. Ricecels will never be physically attractive for any women, let alone a noodlewhore. Ricecels generally lack inherent physical traits, must overcome extremely harsh selection criteria to even be considered as betabuxx, and are socially mogged by even the scummiest white male. That is to say, ricecels have neither looks, money, nor status to work in their favor. It's not over, it never began. The game was rigged long before we were even born.

I'm rice and yes I notice I have to work harder than the whites

The lack of money destroyed my life. There is literally no hope for poorcels.

The lack of money destroyed my life. There is literally no hope for poorcels.
this.if you are ugly at least you can get a girl who will do everything for you just for the money,but if you are poor...it's over buddy boyo