Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Take the MOTORCYCLE pill

inceldaygamer_

inceldaygamer_

Banned
-
Is there nothing these creatures won't try to steal!? They shouldn't be able to handle it. It causes immense damage to my penis:feels:

Edit: Pics removed due to causing damage to The Last German's penis.

Last edited:
I'm too afraid to ride a motorcycle

I've thought about getting one before. To cope

And they all do it while dressed like sluts, if they actually cared about motorcycles they wouldnt do that shit, they only want atention

@LastGerman your opinion?

i know a girl like this .
I try not to have her live rent free in my head tbh .

I've thought about getting one before.

Who hasn't ?

I wouldn't though. I don't want to end up decapitated, flayed, squashed by a truck or something.

This makes me fucking mad. I really want to bash their fucking faces in.
source.gif

NOOOOOOO MOTORCYCLES NOOOO

And DUDE... Please hide those pictures before I go outside and kick off all side windows.

Motorbikes are heavy AF. I can barely move a scooter that is 100 kg, over for weakcels

Motorbikes are heavy AF. I can barely move a scooter that is 100 kg, over for weakcels
Indeed! My scooterecumbent weights a lot! I can barely push it up the ramp into the house! 50cc
Is there nothing these creatures won't try to steal!? They shouldn't be able to handle it. It causes immense damage to my penis:feels:

Edit: Pics removed due to causing damage to The Last German's penis.
Pictures or it didn't happen