Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Take the present pill. Also people next to where I live have a decent Christmas gathering

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
As far as I can rememeber, I kinda disliked the idea of earning presents at Christmas or in general. I am afraid of not acting appropriate when earning a present since you should have a delightful face, but I do look like retard. I even feel embarrassed when I think about it, yet I actually do like Christmas or more so, the time itself. I sometimes have even dreams about Christmas.

Also, the family in the house in front of us, have a decent Christmas gathering. I can see them from my room. They even have a daughter. Last year on November she came over to our house but only I was there. She asked for her cat since it was missing. I have not seen her from face to face since then. If I would be sexier and not retarded we would be celebrating Christmas together like normal human beings.

Family gatherings and holidays are the worst especially in Asian households.

Everyone is so overbearing and it feels like everyone is reading my every move, atleast in a social context.

I am afraid of not acting appropriate when earning a present since you should have a delightful face
I feel this too alot of the times.

They even have a daughter. Last year on November she came over to our house but only I was there. She asked for her cat since it was missing.
Chads co

Everyone is so overbearing and it feels like everyone is reading my every move, atleast in a social context.

My prediction skills are quite decent, this is why I know I should not be in such social situation in the first place because my mere presence is enough, so others might see me as retarded.

I feel this too alot of the times.

It is truly over at this point.

My prediction skills are quite decent, this is why I know I should not be in such social situation in the first place because my mere presence is enough, so others might see me as retarded.
I think there are two kinds of socially maladjusted people: people that have little to no social awareness and people that have too much social awareness to the point where it becomes crippling

I fall into the latter camp

It is truly over at this point.
That's kind of a funny phrase lol

Ey dude chads.co it's in the other square

Over for you man, no presents for the truecels

They even have a daughter. Last year on November she came over to our house but only I was there. She asked for her cat since it was missing.
did you spread your genetics trough her?

As far as I can rememeber, I kinda disliked the idea of earning presents at Christmas or in general. I am afraid of not acting appropriate when earning a present since you should have a delightful face, but I do look like retard. I even feel embarrassed when I think about it, yet I actually do like Christmas or more so, the time itself. I sometimes have even dreams about Christmas.

Also, the family in the house in front of us, have a decent Christmas gathering. I can see them from my room. They even have a daughter. Last year on November she came over to our house but only I was there. She asked for her cat since it was missing. I have not seen her from face to face since then. If I would be sexier and not retarded we would be celebrating Christmas together like normal human beings.
What is this new fashion of having huge windows to show your successful lifestyle? I don't even live in a house but the apartment block across has converted their balcony into giant windows, like a shop, and there are constant gatherings and cheer in there that they overshare through their giant shop windows. Evil shit ngl.

Hope that hoe comes over again ngl, if you want her to ngl.

some day you will see her with her bf by your window

did you spread your genetics trough her?

No, I should have lifted her with my penis though.

What is this new fashion of having huge windows to show your successful lifestyle? I don't even live in a house but the apartment block across has converted their balcony into giant windows, like a shop, and there are constant gatherings and cheer in there that they overshare through their giant shop windows. Evil shit ngl.

It is only there in order to destroy my penis.

Hope that hoe comes over again ngl, if you want her to ngl.

That was a year ago. Nothing happened since then and she only came over because of her cat.

No, I should have lifted her with my penis though.

It is only there in order to destroy my penis.

That was a year ago. Nothing happened since then and she only came over because of her cat.
Penis destroyer ngl

Christmas and presents are not economically viable for my family this year. Material possessions are overrated anyway, facial surgery is all I want for Christmas. If I was rich, would give all the good incels on my list facial surgery and all the naughty incels in denial on my list a clump of big black bull.