Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill take the rock-paper-scissors pill

cowboy-emoji

cowboy-emoji

Recruit
★★★★★
rock paper scissors may seem like an innocent childrens game, but its actually a good indicator if you were doomed to inceldom.

when you play rock paper scissors you do a gesture to show which one you picked and your opponent does the same. as a kid you would always initiate physical contact when you won. as paper you grab your opponents hand, as rock you lightly hit their fingers and as scissors you cut their hand with your fingers.

now as a kid or teen i dont think its too uncommon to settle insignificant disagreements with a quick game of rock paper scissors. even teachers would sometimes tell us to do a quick game.

now this is where the inceldom comes in. playing rock paper scissors with other males, you could safely initiate physical contact during the game

but against girls, they would usually pull back so that you wouldt touch them. have you noticed this as well? girls dont want a subhuman male to have half a seconds of physical contact with them.
rock paper scissors is an indicator to whether or not girls find you repulsive in your development years. if they do, its over. you will never live a normal life

take the rock-paper-scissors pill.

WOW we really have ran out of ideas haven't we?

Paper

Post your spoiler and then we check, pls don't cheat

Just read the first paragraph, here we fucking go

Edit: finished, tbh expected it to be more autistic

mogs me at having played rock-paper-scissors with a girl before

Last edited:
In russia it is considered gay to touch other men

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: What's next tic tac toe.

cowboy-emoji

girls during that time didn't play rock paper scissors with me the only interactions they had with me were

* hitting me
* yelling at me
* asking me personal questions

i think that's it.

Its over for scissorcels

rock paper scissors may seem like an innocent childrens game, but its actually a good indicator if you were doomed to inceldom.

when you play rock paper scissors you do a gesture to show which one you picked and your opponent does the same. as a kid you would always initiate physical contact when you won. as paper you grab your opponents hand, as rock you lightly hit their fingers and as scissors you cut their hand with your fingers.

now as a kid or teen i dont think its too uncommon to settle insignificant disagreements with a quick game of rock paper scissors. even teachers would sometimes tell us to do a quick game.

now this is where the inceldom comes in. playing rock paper scissors with other males, you could safely initiate physical contact during the game

but against girls, they would usually pull back so that you wouldt touch them. have you noticed this as well? girls dont want a subhuman male to have half a seconds of physical contact with them.
rock paper scissors is an indicator to whether or not girls find you repulsive in your development years. if they do, its over. you will never live a normal life

take the rock-paper-scissors pill.
This has literally never happened, they dont pull away??? maybe thats just a you issue. I had been called ugly and bullied through elementary but this never happened.