Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

take the squintpill

• Thread starter itsfuckingoverboyoyos
  • Start date
itsfuckingoverboyoyos

itsfuckingoverboyoyos

Greycel
just lmao if you think mm hunter eyes are real get a load of this pic of bugeyechowski when he's not squinting
tbh just squint all day its not really that hard

Attachments

• justlol.jpg
    justlol.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 220
1. thats not bug eyed, thats just doe eyed, bug eyes is when you have upper eyelid exposure so your eyes look like they're protuding, look at banger for an extreme case of this
2. to look decent while squinting, you still need to have at least decent orbitals
3. hunter eyes are real, look at o'pry, john todd, etc

amincel said:
1. thats not bug eyed, thats just doe eyed, bug eyes is when you have upper eyelid exposure so your eyes look like they're protuding, look at banger for an extreme  case of this
2. to look decent while squinting, you still need to have at least decent orbitals
3. hunter eyes are real, look at o'pry, john todd, etc

tbh i know its not bug eyed but rather deer in headlight eyed but i just used bug eyes as a catch all term for shitty eyes/prey eyes/non hunter eyes
obviously there are people with true hunter eyes but i was just spreading that squintcelling is extremely common and pretty much everyone is doing it in photos

My eyes look worse when I squint.

amincel said:
bad orbitals rip

Not really. They're already quite squintly already and quite hooded. It would have to be a very subtle squint.

He still eyemogs the fuck out of 99% of guys in this pic so I'm not sure what your point is.

https://imgur.com/cDD4ejB

He doesn't look bad. It is just round eyes that are undesirable.

Hunter eyes is the biggest meme yet. It's just eyelid fat.

EDIT: I mean saggy eyebrow skin, not eyelid fat.

knajjd said:
just squint, put ur jaw forward and suck in ur cheeks at all times

Post a picture of yourself squinting.

knajjd said:
i look worse than i normally do while squinting which is hard to imagine but sure ill take a pic sometime

Thanks bud. And actually, apparently squinting improves everyone. You just have to do it subtly, like how male models do it.