Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Take the statuspill

Hyperwristcel

Hyperwristcel

The True Alpha Male
★★
If you are ugly no one wants you until you're succesfull. Take this ricecel as an example:

He has a top tier model noodlewhore gf who probably deepthroats his tiny noodle every day, but he is an ugly ricecel.

Before he got famous, this whore would not even have looked at him. Now that he is known by some people, the foid comes and lives from his money.

Status is highly important. No matter where you have that status, whether it's worldwide fame or just regional fame; you need to "be someone" in order to get noticed.

As a NEET like me, there is no way a woman will notice you. They will see you as what you are: A no-life small-dick loser who wacks it to anime 5 times a day and doesn't do shit with his life except for playing video games and eating junk food. It's over if you don't have any money or status.

This is why Marc Lepine was right

Looks, money, status.

He has a top tier model noodlewhore gf who probably deepthroats his tiny noodle every day, but he is an ugly ricecel.

Why does she have manly shoulders?

Cope, still gets cucked by Chad twice a week at least. Status gets you pussy, but not an honest trustworthy love. Also wtf lmao just noticed its doublelift. LMAO ALL LEAGUE PROS ARE IN RELATIONSHIPS WITH ETHOT WHORES THAT CUCK THEM LIKE BELLA/KATEVOLVED OR QT AND THAT ASIAN WHORE THAT DIVORCED HIM. STATUS IS FUCKING COPE

Last edited:
He deserves it tbh given what shit he been through lol, I kinda feel bad for him His brother killed his parents

lmao cope. she's with him purely for his status and money. if double didn't get big, he would be another ricecel playing league at the internet cafe.
also, she's on her phone all the time. she's probably texting chad for hookup tbh

This is why Marc Lepine was right
Never heard of him until now and ngltbqh he sort of looks like blackops2cel but with a beard.

Marclepine

Cope, still gets cucked by Chad twice a week at least. Status gets you pussy, but not an honest trustworthy love. Also wtf lmao just noticed its doublelift. LMAO ALL LEAGUE PROS ARE IN RELATIONSHIPS WITH ETHOT WHORES THAT CUCK THEM LIKE BELLA/KATEVOLVED OR QT AND THAT ASIAN WHORE THAT DIVORCED HIM. STATUS IS FUCKING COPE

Even Tyler ist getting cucked By that Whore He has Sometimes

And now WE have shits Like Gamergirl , that virtue Signals the Shit Out of people with her Katarina skillz

Katevolved and that Bitch will fuck later down the line lol.

Agreed. People here focus on the Looks(Obviously most important), but overlook how far Status/Money can get you. It's some existential crisis level shit to me. What's crazier to me is the guys that just go along with it. I'd be paranoid about somebody's ulterior motives if they haven't been along with me for the ride.

Last edited:
Agreed. People here focus on the Looks(Obviously most important), but overlook how far Status/Money can get you. It's some existential crisis level shit to me. What's crazier to me is the guys that just go along with it. I'd be paranoid about somebody's ulterior motives if they haven't been along with me for the ride.
He probably knows that she's just a pretty face he can fuck, and likes it that way. I'd look at her exactly like this, a private sex doll for my pleasure, not a woman to marry.

He probably knows that she's just a pretty face he can fuck, and likes it that way. I'd look at her exactly like this, a private sex doll for my pleasure, not a woman to marry.
Salute to the guys who can do that, but a lot of guys falling into the trap marrying these women. If she's acts like she's into you, feminine, and motherly I could see how it would be easy to be duped after being deprived of any female attention your whole life.

But in this case, they would just want to get my money and shit. Right?
There's some area in a foids brain that makes her vagina tingle when a guy has money, status or power (all equivalent to a certain extent), so she might even be slightly attracted to you.
Salute to the guys who can do that, but a lot of guys falling into the trap marrying these women. If she's acts like she's into you, feminine, and motherly I could see how it would be easy to be duped after being deprived of any female attention your whole life.
Even if I loved a woman with all my heart I would never marry her, that's just cucked. Live together? Sure. Have children? Why not. But marriage? No way. Way too many risks involved.

There's some area in a foids brain that makes her vagina tingle when a guy has money, status or power (all equivalent to a certain extent), so she might even be slightly attracted to you.

Even if I loved a woman with all my heart I would never marry her, that's just cucked. Live together? Sure. Have children? Why not. But marriage? No way. Way too many risks involved.
They like using rich guys for their purposes.

Just look at this case. This guy got this girl. He is average and a manlet but he is a millionaire with a large youtube following. She would've never given him a chance otherwise and would've been dating Chad instead if he didn't have those qualities.

View: https://youtu.be/NZVfG6aanGc

Just look at this case. This guy got this girl. He is average and a manlet but he is a millionaire with a large youtube following. She would've never given him a chance otherwise and would've been dating Chad instead if he didn't have those qualities.

View: https://youtu.be/NZVfG6aanGc

Over, I'm more masculine than that guy. I could probably beat him up with my 5 inch wrists.

Girl is not my type, but still way above his league.