Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take THE UNIVERSE PILL

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
The universe pill is simple. It is the golden law that women will use ANYTHING IN EXISTENCE to masturbate/have sex with. This ranges from animals, to food, furniture and even trees. The universe pill cannot be denied. It is the fatherpill and encompases all dogpills and other pill types etc. Another part of this pill is the fact that women will FUCK anything and everything before she even THINKS about fucking an incel.

It never began for us. Be born chad, or be born sad
DVBoy7gXcAEQHJj

All the atoms in the universe will somehow end up in a foid pussy...

Excepts yours, females have a barrier to prevent incels atoms to touch them and sense personality...

There's rumors that this barrier goes down when they are faced with someone with a GREAT PERSONALITY

Vcbcvbvc

To be fair, if it's an inanimate object and it feels good, wouldn't you use it to masturbate? I know that I would.

To be fair, if it's an inanimate object and it feels good, wouldn't you use it to masturbate? I know that I would.
I've used everything from my hand to even fucking a rubber glove wrapped up a towel with Aloe Vera for makeshift lube.
This is what a man who gets no sex does in desperation

What in the fuck did I just read I’m too low iq for this man

What in the fuck did I just read I’m too low iq for this man
Basically women will use anything and everything to gain sexual pleasure, no matter what it is

women would rather let a cockroach inside her pussy than fuck an ugly male

Is this the end of all pills?

Is this the end of all pills?
no, there will still be more to come. This is just the pill that covers all pills related to women fucking things over an incel

no, there will still be more to come. This is just the pill that covers all pills related to women fucking things over an incel
I'm still waiting to see what the ultimate pill to end all pills will be tbh.

I'm still waiting to see what the ultimate pill to end all pills will be tbh.
The ultimate pill is what lies after death. No one knows what it is, until one dies. Is there nothing after death, is there an afterlife full of big tiddy elves to fuck? Who knows

Women would stick anything in their vaginas as long as it’s not an incel’s penis. That’s the ultimate blackpill.

Universal pill strikes again

universe pill exploded me