Blackpill Take the VOICE PILL

According to many studies (two below), low and deep voice is considered attractive in a man because it's a sign of high testosterone level just like strong bones

LOW DEEP VOICE = HIGH T = HOT MAN

in the same way a high voice in a foids is attractive because it's a sign of high estrogen level

HIGH PITCHED VOICE = HIGH E = HOT GIRL

This Study shows that people with attractive voices (low for men, high for foids) are more likely to be judged PHYSICALLY attractive

TAKE THE VOICE PILL,

GIRLY VOICE = IT'S OVER

the studies

CDread43VA

CDread43VA

Greycel
12h 22m
When I was a kid I had a deep voice and was insecure about it but now my voice somehow sounds higher pitched and makes me sound like a 12 yr old .

NoCopeOnlyRope

NoCopeOnlyRope

mouth breathER
24d 2h 27m
Even if you have Chad face, once you open your mouth to talk and she hears you sound like a castrated boy, it’s over

CrackyChanFan

CrackyChanFan

Recruit
★★
7d 7h 54m
I think the voice pill might apply to the way other men treat you to a certain extent. Spent some time on a discord group with some guys and used my normal faggy sounding high pitch English accent. Everyone hated and made fun of me and called me an autistic faggot.

Dont ask me why but created another account a rejoined under a different identity but this time I spoke with a thick and deep harsh sounding Northern Irish accent. Everyone gave me tonnes of respect and even noted that it sounded like I was intelligent.

It is astounding how differently people treat you over very small superficial differences.

SillyTruecel

SillyTruecel

Another day on chads.co
-
30d 20h 39m
never began for girlyvoicecels

PHp

PHp

21 yo 3.5/10 truecel monster
★★★★
8d 8h 46m
VERY underrated pill, I was mocked my whole childhood and teens for my voice. Thankfully now not so much since people don't bully you in your face anymore at my age but A LOT of people think I'm gay because of it, and since I'm a high inhibcel with almost negative social skills, whenever I need to talk to strangers my embarassment makes my voice even more like from one of those flamboyant gay guys. It's absolute torture and I've even considered smoking to make it more raspid at least (pure desperation).
I hate my eye area, nose, lips and skull shape, but the first procedure I'd do if I could choose would be some kind of voice deepening surgery or something like that.

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
★★★★★
4d 10h 54m
Ya voice is important, but looks are actually the most important and having a good sounding voice is based on having confidence which comes from good looks

steadyCoping

steadyCoping

Recruit
★★
6d 7h 40m
voicepill is brutal because people will laugh about your ridiculous voice to your face.

Then do impressions of you to your face

foidologist

foidologist

foidologist zindabad
★★★★★
63d 56m
Literally all of this "muh deep voice" or "muh big dick" is all the halo effect of height. If being tall made you more likely to have a micropenis studies would show women are attracted to them. Don't be fooled by these useless studies.
High IQ observation

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
49d 22h 21m
Take penislossus up your ass pill @cocksucker @TheSecondComing

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
49d 22h 21m
shut the fuck up incel

I'm not incel but a gigatruecel

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Chicken nuggets for one, please
25d 15h 14m
Low voice, still have a bad face, still over.

Firefly

Firefly

Titles are for fags.
★★★★
16d 13h 23m
I have the worst voice in the world someone please end me :(

J

jonesy

Banned
-
1d 4h 28m
I have a weird voice ive been told all my life.

Born to be incel

FatherFabian

FatherFabian

Banned
-
3h 2m
How do I know what my voice sounds like

P

PaperSkin

Officer
32d 19h 43m
you record yourself and if you sound like the guy behind incel tv or faceandlms it's over.
JFL I'm already suicidal over my unfortunate face, I'm fine with not knowing what I sound like tbh ngl

GreaseCel

GreaseCel

Palpatine of the Greycel Brotherhood
★★★★★
41d 1h 21m
Tattered Robe

Tattered Robe

Non-Cuck
-
15h 26m
My voice sounds like shit, I sound like a poor low life stoner who tries to sound sophisticated and white but ends up sounding dumb and ugly. To make things worse, I have smoked way too much resin in the past few days and now I am coughing with a raspy voice and sound like a coronacel.

Dirlewanger

Dirlewanger

SS-Obergruppenführer
★★★
1d 2h 27m
My voice is pretty good bit a bit nasal but doesn’t really match up to my face at all, I sound 10 years older than I actually am for instance

Antisocialloner

Antisocialloner

TRUECEL MENTALCEL HYBRID
26d 1h 55m
Semi deep voice here and I'm ugly. Lots of pills are bullshit

Saber

Saber

Officer
★★★
13d 21h 8m
View: https://youtu.be/dXJVHlr1Wog

Dont mind the content, just listen to his voice. This guy alone made me believe the voicepill, foids in my guild despise him just because of his subhuman voice, even tho hes good and makes good content and they havent even seen his face, just the voice already eliminates him from contention to ascend.

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
115d 14h 49m
no voice for your thick af Slavic accent

Redpill Robert

Redpill Robert

Supreme Gentleman. King of Incels. Pro slut-shamer
★★
6d 9h 29m
It's not just about how deep the voice is. If you have a goofy voice or talk like Gilbert Gottfried or something also it's ovER

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★
31d 9h 53m
Devastating voicepill.

N

Native

Greycel
1d 19h 26m
This is the halo effect. Being taller leads to longer vocal cords, giving a deeper voice. They are rated physically attracted because of thier height, and the voice is rated attractive because it signifies height.
Literally all of this "muh deep voice" or "muh big dick" is all the halo effect of height. If being tall made you more likely to have a micropenis studies would show women are attracted to them. Don't be fooled by these useless studies.
I am a voicecel and have bought a cheap course to help make my voice deeper and talk clearer. I can report in a month or two, but I doubt it makes much of a difference at all. It means nothing coming from a short man.
You are coping because you are short. You honestly believe all life's problems are because of your height. There are tall people with non deep voices as well. You are probably facially unnatractive AND short, which is a death sentence, but you wouldn't be living the dream if you were tall.