Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the VOICE PILL

According to many studies (two below), low and deep voice is considered attractive in a man because it's a sign of high testosterone level just like strong bones

LOW DEEP VOICE = HIGH T = HOT MAN

in the same way a high voice in a foids is attractive because it's a sign of high estrogen level

HIGH PITCHED VOICE = HIGH E = HOT GIRL

This Study shows that people with attractive voices (low for men, high for foids) are more likely to be judged PHYSICALLY attractive

TAKE THE VOICE PILL,

GIRLY VOICE = IT'S OVER

the studies

I sound like a 13 year old boy with a volume control problem fuck me

Legit I can't stop imagining @Sparrow's Song as a 6'3 chad mogger

What about accents? I’ve heard that foids like some more than others

@Reddit_is_for_cucks kinda debunked the idea of voicepill with his Chadbait threads. :feelswhere:

This is the halo effect. Being taller leads to longer vocal cords, giving a deeper voice. They are rated physically attracted because of thier height, and the voice is rated attractive because it signifies height.
Literally all of this "muh deep voice" or "muh big dick" is all the halo effect of height. If being tall made you more likely to have a micropenis studies would show women are attracted to them. Don't be fooled by these useless studies.
I am a voicecel and have bought a cheap course to help make my voice deeper and talk clearer. I can report in a month or two, but I doubt it makes much of a difference at all. It means nothing coming from a short man.

The BlackPilled Gathas, Song 2, verses 7-9

The Wise God, of one accord with Righteousness,
prepared His thought-provoking message
in response to the sweet plea made by the Incels,
because with His doctrine, He is the promoter
for those who wish to be protected.
He asked: Based Mind, do you know any person
who can help the Incels?

Yes I do. There is only one person
who has listened to our teachings.
He is Zarathushtra Spitama Sparrow's Song.
Wise One, he is prepared to proclaim the message
through his High IQ Posts for the sake of Righteousness.
Grant him High T speech.

The Soul of the Incels cried again:
Am I to accept a powerless truecel
with a hideous face as my caretaker?
I want a powerful ruler.
Will such a time come
when he will give me his helping hand?

Brutal VoicePill in The Gathas tbh...

Foids on the internet don't believe I'm a manlet with a truecel face when I'm voicefishing.

Voice-ism is a real thing.

I have a slightly higher voice than average normshits

The BlackPilled Gathas, Song 2, verses 7-9

The Wise God, of one accord with Righteousness,
prepared His thought-provoking message
in response to the sweet plea made by the Incels,
because with His doctrine, He is the promoter
for those who wish to be protected.
He asked: Based Mind, do you know any person
who can help the Incels?

Yes I do. There is only one person
who has listened to our teachings.
He is Zarathushtra Spitama Sparrow's Song.
Wise One, he is prepared to proclaim the message
through his High IQ Posts for the sake of Righteousness.
Grant him High T speech.

The Soul of the Incels cried again:
Am I to accept a powerless truecel
with a hideous face as my caretaker?
I want a powerful ruler.
Will such a time come
when he will give me his helping hand?

Brutal VoicePill in The Gathas tbh...

Foids on the internet don't believe I'm a manlet with a truecel face when I'm voicefishing.

Voice-ism is a real thing.
brutal,still it's better to be a chad on the mic,incel irl than to be both incel on the mic and irl

I have a failo in everything. I have a deepish voice but it only gets me called fat online.

brutal,still it's better to be a chad on the mic,incel irl than to be both incel on the mic and irl
Being a voicecel and a facecel at the same time is humiliating and brutal as fuck.

I'm glad I can seem intimidating and djinn-like to people who hear my voice online. Strangers who haven't seen your face legit respect you for just voice mogging them.
I have a failo in everything. I have a deepish voice but it only gets me called fat online.
Probably incel in denial college zoomers with Low T calling you fat for having a deep voice...

I have a low deep voice but it still sounds like shit.

Being a voicecel and a facecel at the same time is humiliating and brutal as fuck.

I'm glad I can seem intimidating and djinn-like to people who hear my voice online. Strangers who haven't seen your face legit respect you for just voice mogging them.

Probably incel in denial college zoomers with Low T calling you fat for having a deep voice...
I dont have a very deep voice, but online I endlessly get called fat or "sound black" even though I'm white and lean

I dont have a very deep voice, but online I endlessly get called fat or "sound black" even though I'm white and lean
I usually get the "sound black"...

Have you noticed foids treat you better based on your voice than voicecels?

I did an experiment when I was hitting on a foid in a voice chat despite telling her I was ugly and my friend who had a high pitch Mexican voice but who was better looking was doing the same. She treated him like shit and responded positively to me.

I did an experiment when I was hitting on a foid in a voice chat despite telling her I was ugly and my friend who had a high pitch Mexican voice but who was better looking was doing the same. She treated him like shit and responded positively to me.
I don't ever talk with foids online. I either mute them or pretend they don't exist.

Whenever I do talk to them they don't seem to react in any way at all, so no.

I sound like a 13 year old boy with a volume control problem fuck me
This is me to an extent. When you raise your voice does your voice crack as if you're still going through puberty?

Taken

My voice is O.K., people tell me it sounds raspy

FUCK its over

I have a awful voice and I’m not going to try to explain it cause I might get doxxed but I get mocked so fucking much because of how I sound and the crazy thing is I think I sound fine but apparently mocking my voice is everyone’s favorite entertainment

This is true, squeaky voice characters are a comedic butt of the joke trope for men.

A deep voiced woman is thought to be a tranny, orc powerhouse fantasy character or strong woman that's into wearing strap ons.

Why do ya think anime girls are usually high pitched yet the cool under pressure strong females have a deeper cold voice.

Big strong action heroes have deep voices or gravelly.

yeah but voice is still pretty insignificant

yeah but voice is still pretty insignificant
In the land of radio it can be a boon.
This is me to an extent. When you raise your voice does your voice crack as if you're still going through puberty?
Drink whiskey. Don't worry about the dick, you ain't using it.

@BummerDrummer

My voice can literally be compared to that of a 14-year-old child going through puberty.

Yes man! this is why I have voice control issues, I don't like trying to raise my voice as it'll crack easily so I speak softly but now I'll end up whimpering like a dog half way

I like the sound of my voice when I’m talking, then I listen to a recording of myself talk and I sound so weird. Same thing with looking at myself, I look into a mirror and think I look alright then take a selfie and what do you, I’m fucking ugly. My kind tries to play tricks on me to make me think I’m better than I am.

Hey when do you voicechat , lets voice chat , you are my friend

chad

Also take the stutterpill

Even beyond over for me

My voice sounds ok I guess I don’t think it stands out as really good or bad

@BummerDrummer
Voice pill is only legit in extreme Circumstances but it is legit. If you have a deep voice that is giga halo, but if you have comically high voice it is failo. Diocel don’t you sound deep when you speak English or something?

That's how it works, foids build up ideals in their mind, they live in a fantasy world & fit you to conform to their "build" hence why looks trumps personality, they'll flirt with a cool sounding guy on the phone/voice chat then ghost the moment they see he looks nothing like what they imagined based on his voice.

Good voice = Big Chad, big dick.
Chad = Great personality
Short = Creep, pedo, micro peen.

When women say they have a type, they have daddy issues & like older men, muscle guys, drugged, skinny emo rocker etc... they mean a Chad in cosplay.

Men are attracted to a multitude of body shapes & sizes, personality types, what works for one guy turns another off.
A man over time can grow to love a woman more if he's not Chad having readily available organic flashlights whenever.

Women have initial attraction that over time wears off, it doesn't improve; they want a type & the more he deviates from that the more cracks they see. Just so happens these guys are like a conveyor belt of sex dolls with the accessories being the only variation.

How many varieties of chocolate does she want.

Last edited:
i hate my voice since i have a shitty accent, but honestly voice is just a salt on the wound

Anxiety causes your vocal cords to tighten which leads to a high pitched, stuttering voice. Truecel trait.

My voice is neither high nor particularly deep, tbh. It sounds pretty normal, according to most people who've heard me talking.

you can have a deep voice and still be oinkwell tho

Hey when do you voicechat , lets voice chat , you are my friend

chad

Also take the stutterpill

Even beyond over for me
The VC experiment I was talking about wasn't on Discord, but similar things have happened on Discord.
If you want to talk voice chat with me and the righteous disciples of holy wisdom and basedness, my Discord in in my sig.

The StutterPill is brutal, I've seen it go down irl. StutterPill is even more brtual for high pitch voicecels, and foreign accent just takes it over the top.
That's how it works, foids build up ideals in their mind, they live in a fantasy world & fit you to conform to their "build" hence why looks trumps personality, they'll flirt with a cool sounding guy on the phone/voice chat then ghost the moment they see he looks nothing like what they imagined based on his voice.

Chad = Great personality

When women say they have a type, they have daddy issues & like older men, muscle guys, drugged, skinny emo rocker etc... they mean a Chad in cosplay.

Men are attracted to a multitude of body shapes & sizes, personality types, what works for one guy turns another off.
A man over time can grow to love a woman more if he's not Chad having readily available organic flashlights whenever.

Women have initial attraction that over time wears off, it doesn't improve; they want a type & the more he deviates from that the more cracks they see. Just so happens these guys are like a conveyor belt of sex dolls with the accessories being the only variation.

It's very brutal because the "skinny white boy" chad is the top chad. Chads who don't even gymmaxx are at the top now. Those are apparently the biggest dicked chads. It would be embarrassing to be a muscular chad with an average or slightly above average dick in today's age because having muscular thighs and a wide frame make the penis look thinner.

Last edited:

Chad = Great personality

This is a good post, the chocolate analogy is a quality comparison. No difference between men other than looks for foids

@Reddit_is_for_cucks has done countless chadfishes and talked with foids and his voice is not chad.

@Reddit_is_for_cucks has done countless chadfishes and talked with foids and his voice is not chad.
He was using a Chad picture though yes? Chad overrules all rules but those of us lesser mortals are judged on everything.

He was using a Chad picture though yes? Chad overrules all rules but those of us lesser mortals are judged on everything.
i see

Yes man! this is why I have voice control issues, I don't like trying to raise my voice as it'll crack easily so I speak softly but now I'll end up whimpering like a dog half way
I speak softly so my voice doesn't crack but then people always ask "what did you say?" ... it's over.

same im literally pale

F0BF69B1 AF2B 42FE 9F31 42FF150FD7BE

Too bad it would be the opposite when she knows what you look like
@mental_out thread for you

Are you black? Cuz u sound black tbh

Well, just one more way in which I'm fucked, and one more reason it's over. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

my voice is terrible ngl. I sound like canadian kermit the frog (Im not even from canada...)

Are you black? Cuz u sound black tbh
According to the movie True Romance, I am black.
Too bad it would be the opposite when she knows what you look like
I described every incel feature I have, they don't believe me unless I send a picture (which I never do because I'm hideous).

my voice is terrible ngl. I sound like canadian kermit the frog (Im not even from canada...)
idk what Canadians even sound like tbh. They just sound normal to me ngl