Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the VOICE PILL

According to many studies (two below), low and deep voice is considered attractive in a man because it's a sign of high testosterone level just like strong bones

LOW DEEP VOICE = HIGH T = HOT MAN

in the same way a high voice in a foids is attractive because it's a sign of high estrogen level

HIGH PITCHED VOICE = HIGH E = HOT GIRL

This Study shows that people with attractive voices (low for men, high for foids) are more likely to be judged PHYSICALLY attractive

TAKE THE VOICE PILL,

GIRLY VOICE = IT'S OVER

the studies

According to the movie True Romance, I am black.

I described every incel feature I have, they don't believe me unless I send a picture (which I never do because I'm hideous).
You got that Moor Sicilian mix going on?

You got that Moor Sicilian mix going on?
They were indistinguishable from other Meds and North Africans before the based Muslims came and conquered the island. I look like a sand person though, thankfully the whiter kind and not the curry looking kind.

voicepill is brutal because people will laugh about your ridiculous voice to your face.

I speak softly so my voice doesn't crack but then people always ask "what did you say?" ... it's over.
Same, everybody goes like "huh" "huh" or "what" whenever I talk, I just give up opening my mouth in the first place now.
same dude same
never began for us
Brutal shit, we have no social presence as a result

Brutal shit, we have no social presence as a result
People always assume i am a teen
i have to remind them i'm a 20 year old adult man

People always assume i am a teen
i have to remind them i'm a 20 year old adult man
With my ogre face, nobody assumes that I'm a kid but I do get bullied for my voice (I'm 20 as well) . In online games I get called a squeaker all the time

With my ogre face, nobody assumes that I'm a kid but I do get bullied for my voice (I'm 20 as well) . In online games I get called a squeaker all the time
so many people on Discord call me underaged or call me a kid
i hate it so much
if i had deep masculine Chad voice they would respect me and not treat me like shit

so many people on Discord call me underaged or call me a kid
i hate it so much
if i had deep masculine Chad voice they would respect me and not treat me like shit
100% agreed, this is what some people don't get about the voicepill, it's not just about foids being unattracted to a fag voice, it is also how little respect you get in social situations and how nobody takes you seriously.

100% agreed, this is what some people don't get about the voicepill, it's not just about foids being unattracted to a fag voice, it is also how little respect you get in social situations and how nobody takes you seriously.
yeah. Sounding young may be worse than sounding like a fag. Or maybe they are equal in terms of how shit it is to have it

voicepill is brutal because people will laugh about your ridiculous voice to your face.
tbhtbh. ive literally had a random woman mock me for it on the train :feelsbadman:

Deep voice still won't save a sub4 ethnic truecel subhuman like me

every little thing can help as a truecel, even things that won't get you laid
Thats what I meant by "other aspects of life" aka not getting laid

i talk so little i barely know the sound of my own voice

Tfw have a shitty autistic voice

I have a deep voice, I mean a voice that stands out in any room. Didn't do shit for me. Online only guys compliment it. It's all about your face and height. If you have a deep voice with that it's like a berry on the top of the cake. I know other incels irl who have even deeper voices and still have sexless lives. Being big-dicked incel is better than being a deep-voiced incel.

This is my problem, I have a big tongue so my voice sounds childish.

Dunno about this, my voice is the only thing that i got complimented for... until they saw my face.

I even saw chads with a high pitched voice, there are exceptions.

Man, half the time I talk in lobbies in online games nobody responds or acknowledges. It's just dead silence after for a few seconds.

These are in fully active lobbies too. They are all talking but as soon as I say something they go quiet for a few seconds, then go back to talking like nothing happened without acknowledging mw.

Man, half the time I talk in lobbies in online games nobody responds or acknowledges. It's just dead silence after for a few seconds.

These are in fully active lobbies too. They are all talking but as soon as I say something they go quiet for a few seconds, then go back to talking like nothing happened without acknowledging mw.
is your voice deep or high pitched?

80% of the time when anyone responds it's just to call me fat or say I sound depressed as fuck, sound like a bitch, all that
and you're not even fat, you're gymcelled.

this is honestly confusing

and you're not even fat, you're gymcelled.

this is honestly confusing
Apparently I "sound fat" on the mic. That is the #1 insult people go for, even my own teammates unprovoked. That or you sound "like a depressed bitch".

Apparently I "sound fat" on the mic. That is the #1 insult people go for, even my own teammates unprovoked. That or you sound "like a depressed bitch".
you need to fix your personality bro

I have a low deep voice but it still sounds like shit.
Aye I've got a deep voice but it sounds fuckin rotten. Like a fast mumbling shrek. I hate hearing my own voice, thinking that's how others hear me.

My voice is annoying, it's over. :feelscry::feelsrope:

I am frequently told that I have a monotone voice, like a serial killer/autist.

Ugly voice is a result of your maxilla not developing. Poor forward growth = incel voice.

Fuck I have a voice that makes me sound like a retarded peasant from the 1600s. Voice pill is brutal

According to many studies (two below), low and deep voice is considered attractive in a man because it's a sign of high testosterone level just like strong bones

LOW DEEP VOICE = HIGH T = HOT MAN

in the same way a high voice in a foids is attractive because it's a sign of high estrogen level

HIGH PITCHED VOICE = HIGH E = HOT GIRL

This Study shows that people with attractive voices (low for men, high for foids) are more likely to be judged PHYSICALLY attractive

TAKE THE VOICE PILL,

GIRLY VOICE = IT'S OVER

the studies

Not really. Listen to this:

It's not the tone that is the most important, it's the voice warmth. Ugly voice = incel. pretty voice = chad. Yes, the lower it is may give even more positive halo effect for a man, but it's not what makes or breaks man's voice.

I think I have a vocal disorder or maybe it is just a symptom of autism. My voice is quiet and I can't speak loud, my shouting voice is like normies talking voice.

I am frequently told that I have a monotone voice, like a serial killer/autist.
Samee. I'm told I speak "too slow" and sound like a stoner. My voice sounds so low but not "full" if that makes sense.

I think I have a vocal disorder or maybe it is just a symptom of autism. My voice is quiet and I can't speak loud, my shouting voice is like normies talking voice.
Same. My voice got low way too fast. By the 6th grade I had one of the deepest voices in my school but it never fully matured. Got bullied for it through middle school. I'm told I don't speak up enough and whenever I talk in a large group of people or order when I'm at a busy restaurant the waitress has to lean over because my voice does not project at all. No idea how I got fucked over so badly when my own father has a deep and full voice. Idk how he sounded when he was my age but the only cope I can hold onto is the fact that your voice changes throughout your entire life. Like even when you get to your 40s and 50s it usually doesn't sound how it did when you were half that age.