Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Take the VOICE PILL

According to many studies (two below), low and deep voice is considered attractive in a man because it's a sign of high testosterone level just like strong bones

LOW DEEP VOICE = HIGH T = HOT MAN

in the same way a high voice in a foids is attractive because it's a sign of high estrogen level

HIGH PITCHED VOICE = HIGH E = HOT GIRL

This Study shows that people with attractive voices (low for men, high for foids) are more likely to be judged PHYSICALLY attractive

TAKE THE VOICE PILL,

GIRLY VOICE = IT'S OVER

the studies

What does the Blackpill day about goofy dumb-sounding voices

Take the mumbling pill. :feelsrope:

my voice sounds like a gay ass bitch it never begun

Samee. I'm told I speak "too slow" and sound like a stoner. My voice sounds so low but not "full" if that makes sense.

Same. My voice got low way too fast. By the 6th grade I had one of the deepest voices in my school but it never fully matured. Got bullied for it through middle school. I'm told I don't speak up enough and whenever I talk in a large group of people or order when I'm at a busy restaurant the waitress has to lean over because my voice does not project at all. No idea how I got fucked over so badly when my own father has a deep and full voice. Idk how he sounded when he was my age but the only cope I can hold onto is the fact that your voice changes throughout your entire life. Like even when you get to your 40s and 50s it usually doesn't sound how it did when you were half that age.
Exactly I think having a deep voice is overrated. Some people have really deep mumbly voices which makes it hard to hear them. Could you imagine how annoying it must be to get asked to repeat yourself everytime your say something

If it's a deep and clear voice however you're all good.

Exactly I think having a deep voice is overrated. Some people have really deep mumbly voices which makes it hard to hear them. Could you imagine how annoying it must be to get asked to repeat yourself everytime your say something

If it's a deep and clear voice however you're all good.
You're spot on. It's so annoying being labeled "the quite kid". Whenever I say something in a group setting someone tries to repeat what I said so everyone else can hear like we're in elementary school. It's so emasculating. Deep voices are very overrated. The fullness of the voice is what matters. Full voices command respect in any kind of setting. I only ever get my point across if it's a one on one/small convo never group discussions. I constantly get told "you don't sound at all like how you look"/how my face doesn't match my voice jfl.

Is that you?

my voice is reasonably deep but its not very clear. also idk if being taller helps your voice get deeper, deepest voice from my school is a guy who's 5'4"

I have a deep voice but regardless I’ve been told by numerous women I’ve ran into online that I sound like a “creep” and “pedophile”. So that’s nice I guess.

This is me to an extent. When you raise your voice does your voice crack as if you're still going through puberty?
This aand even worse with emotion

ETHNIC CHAD WITH ACCENT = EXOTIC AND HOT

ETHNICEL WITH ACCENT = CREEP
Curry accent is creepy even if it's Chadpreet.
Likewise with Chang.
The exception is Chadrigues and Chaddam.

Well, just one more way in which I'm fucked, and one more reason it's over. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
I have a nasal, weak voice, and I stutter sometimes. I had a tracheotomy done many years ago. Yes, I can relate. Another way to be fucked. Definitively over.

My voice used to be deep as a teenager up until my early 20s. Now in my late 20s my voice has changed to more high pitched :feels:

My voice used to be deep as a teenager up until my early 20s. Now in my late 20s my voice has changed to more high pitched :feels:
same (kind of. it wasnt super deep but it was deeper). i think smoking made my voice higher tbh.

My voice sounds soy

80% of the time when anyone responds it's just to call me fat or say I sound depressed as fuck, sound like a bitch, all that

This is what I mean apart from as a sexual fetish a deep voice is overrated unless it has fullness. Whenever you say something people will only be thinking about the fact that your voice is deep and not about what you've just said. It gets annoying really fast

This is what I mean apart from as a sexual fetish a deep voice is overrated unless it has fullness. Whenever you say something people will only be thinking about the fact that your voice is deep and not about what you've just said. It gets annoying really fast
Wtf does fullness mean?

I have a nasal, weak voice, and I stutter sometimes. I had a tracheotomy done many years ago. Yes, I can relate. Another way to be fucked. Definitively over.
Yeah, I got the same things, except the tracheotomy. Whenever I hear my voice being played back to me, I get the same visceral feeling of disgust as when I look in a mirror. It's sad, bro. Losing the genetic lottery is sad.

Yeah, I got the same things, except the tracheotomy. Whenever I hear my voice being played back to me, I get the same visceral feeling of disgust as when I look in a mirror. It's sad, bro. Losing the genetic lottery is sad.
When I've been notified your answer I was just remembering some words by a dear psychiatrist of mine several years ago. He told me that the rehabilitation process consists on balancing your ill aspects with the healthy ones that we all may have. ¿A window open to overcome the genetic lottery's effects? I hope your "special powers" help, bro; I don't doubt you have them. Anyway, giving up isn't an option. Not redpilling here, but advocating for dying while standing up. Regards.

Fucking hell why I can' t I be born with a big black deep voice

When I'm angry my voice gets to foid pitch

My voice seems to magically attract women who don't know how I look. They imagine me as the man of their dreams, the Super-Chad. But when they actually see how ugly I am, they are shocked.

As long as they think of me as the Super-Chad I can say what I want, fool them, everything - and they still love me.

It's funny to enjoy being the Voice-Chad for some time, but anyway, once you send a picture or meet them, all the magic is gone.

I don't even think that my voice is that great. It's deep and stuff, it's manly, but not something special I would say. But maybe I am able to play being a Chad when talking and knowing that they can't see me - and in combination with the good voice it works.

That's no bragging at all. It's sad actually. I am trying to get at least a little attention from women through talking to strangers. Always knowing I will never be able to bang their pussies.

After all, yes, it is nice to have a voice that women like. But you will face the truth at one point anyway. The more you think you are not subhuman, the more you get disappointed when you get looked at as a subhuman at the point they know how you look like.

I have an OK voice even though I have cucked T levels

over for voicelets

My voice is naturally low pitched when I'm bored and high pitched when I'm excited.
I have to make a conscious effort to keep it low around people to impress them, because it gets high if I'm with people I already know.

@Blacktarpill has a good voice

Again, i've got a nice voice (to the point some foids that have just heard me said it had an effect on them) but i'm ugly.

It's not always like that because when they see my face, though...

this is supposed to be one of the easier things to fix, isn't it

When I was a kid I had a deep voice and was insecure about it but now my voice somehow sounds higher pitched and makes me sound like a 12 yr old .

Even if you have Chad face, once you open your mouth to talk and she hears you sound like a castrated boy, it’s over

I think the voice pill might apply to the way other men treat you to a certain extent. Spent some time on a discord group with some guys and used my normal faggy sounding high pitch English accent. Everyone hated and made fun of me and called me an autistic faggot.

Dont ask me why but created another account a rejoined under a different identity but this time I spoke with a thick and deep harsh sounding Northern Irish accent. Everyone gave me tonnes of respect and even noted that it sounded like I was intelligent.

It is astounding how differently people treat you over very small superficial differences.

never began for girlyvoicecels

VERY underrated pill, I was mocked my whole childhood and teens for my voice. Thankfully now not so much since people don't bully you in your face anymore at my age but A LOT of people think I'm gay because of it, and since I'm a high inhibcel with almost negative social skills, whenever I need to talk to strangers my embarassment makes my voice even more like from one of those flamboyant gay guys. It's absolute torture and I've even considered smoking to make it more raspid at least (pure desperation).
I hate my eye area, nose, lips and skull shape, but the first procedure I'd do if I could choose would be some kind of voice deepening surgery or something like that.

Ya voice is important, but looks are actually the most important and having a good sounding voice is based on having confidence which comes from good looks

Literally all of this "muh deep voice" or "muh big dick" is all the halo effect of height. If being tall made you more likely to have a micropenis studies would show women are attracted to them. Don't be fooled by these useless studies.
High IQ observation

Take penislossus up your ass pill @cocksucker @TheSecondComing

Low voice, still have a bad face, still over.