Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Taking a break from here only made me feel worse

mcfroggy

mcfroggy

NEET | Doesn't even have friends
★★★★★
Almost two weeks break from here and I'm feeling just as hopeless as before, except even more isolated. My family just sees me as lazy, they all had normie lives and things like friends and opportunities just handed to them. I can only connect to them on a superficial level, any time I bring up being ugly and friendless they just blame it on me to keep their just world fallacy alive. They REFUSE to believe that after so MANY attempts at befriending people, the logical conclusion is that something is wrong with me. I can't connect with anyone, at least here people don't deny my reality.

The just world fallacy is itself unjust. Saying that those who have been treated unfairly is there own fault.

I would never take a break from here, doing so is cucked. NO ITS NOT INCELS.CO THAT MAKES YOUR LIFE WORSE K? ITS UR LIFE ITSELF, INCELS.CO JUST POINTS IT OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I often think about avoiding this place too.

But i figure it wouldn't help as much as being here...

So i stay.

I took a break back in June-July and it felt good but I couldn't resist and had to return

Welcome back.

I often think about avoiding this place too.

But i figure it wouldn't help as much as being here...

So i stay.
. Legit leaving here is hard.i can do it. But I won't till the final phase of monk mac

. Legit leaving here is hard.i can do it. But I won't till the final phase of monk mac

When i was younger i too tried to find a monastery!

I just remembered that! I was in my early 20s.

Good luck bro!