[Based] Taking A Shit In A Public Toilet Is High Testosterone

nihility

nihility

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
★★★★★
210d 10h 52m
That's high testosterone as in mean and lean and dark triad. To dip into the underworld like that, dark smelly stains on a toilet seat, deal with noxious smell and lack of toilet paper, navigate your way through the ghettos and gutters & leave the place with clean ass in the end...come on. Some of you are some damn terminatorcels I swear to god. Not to mention you sit on the throne & do poo poos like a straight cutthroat boss. The soya virgins among us only dream of such things in movies it's inasne. Maybe I take back what I said about incels not being able to fight because some of you are clearly some savages.

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
81d 21h 52m
i never shit in public toilets

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
146d 0m
Guykild

Guykild

Commander
★★★
52d 3h 6m
More like a retarded faggot. I will never use a public toilet.

PPEcel

PPEcel

The most incel member of chads.co
★★★★★
93d 7h 41m
same , too many druggies and other vile scum of the earth. tho I have found high quality hotel public bathrooms are decent
Hotel bathrooms are awesome, especially since you get actual towels instead of paper towels.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
137d 12h 37m
same , too many druggies and other vile scum of the earth.
that’s what makes public bathrooms fun. The taggings and graffiti, the fact you can add onto it, the broke down ness of it, the random guys in there doing drugs etc etc I love public bathrooms

A

Animecel2D

Enlightened
★★★★★
213d 1h 52m
dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

15 year old youngcel
★★★
2d 6h 39m
Doesn't matter in the end. Face > all

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Drinking Contest Champion
★★
4d 13h 41m
I'm a fucking high T terminatorcel jfl :chad:

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
45d 2h 14m
Enjoy your germs.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
146d 0m
that’s what makes public bathrooms fun. The taggings and graffiti, the fact you can add onto it, the broke down ness of it, the random guys in there doing drugs etc etc I love public bathrooms
I only use em when absolutely have to and I spread toilet paper all over the seat before taking a shit
Hotel bathrooms are awesome, especially since you get actual towels instead of paper towels.
yeah the real towel feels better , more authentic drying.

BummerDrummer

BummerDrummer

Bummer Drummer#8658 Check out my YT •́ε•̀٥
★★★★★
137d 12h 37m
I only use em when absolutely have to and I spread toilet paper all over the seat before taking a shit
cope toilet paper on the seat is for homos if u sit bare ass ur immune system gets stronger. I don’t use it to poo tho really I just use it to fuck up

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
146d 0m
cope toilet paper on the seat is for homos if u sit bare ass ur immune system gets stronger. I don’t use it to poo tho really I just use it to fuck up
low inhibition mogs me hard. I spam at least 5-15 toilet paper every shitting session