Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Taking A Shit In A Public Toilet Is High Testosterone

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
That's high testosterone as in mean and lean and dark triad. To dip into the underworld like that, dark smelly stains on a toilet seat, deal with noxious smell and lack of toilet paper, navigate your way through the ghettos and gutters & leave the place with clean ass in the end...come on. Some of you are some damn terminatorcels I swear to god. Not to mention you sit on the throne & do poo poos like a straight cutthroat boss. The soya virgins among us only dream of such things in movies it's inasne. Maybe I take back what I said about incels not being able to fight because some of you are clearly some savages.

i never shit in public toilets

More like a retarded faggot. I will never use a public toilet.

same , too many druggies and other vile scum of the earth. tho I have found high quality hotel public bathrooms are decent
Hotel bathrooms are awesome, especially since you get actual towels instead of paper towels.

same , too many druggies and other vile scum of the earth.
that’s what makes public bathrooms fun. The taggings and graffiti, the fact you can add onto it, the broke down ness of it, the random guys in there doing drugs etc etc I love public bathrooms

11858.jpg

Doesn't matter in the end. Face > all

I'm a fucking high T terminatorcel jfl :chad:

Enjoy your germs.

that’s what makes public bathrooms fun. The taggings and graffiti, the fact you can add onto it, the broke down ness of it, the random guys in there doing drugs etc etc I love public bathrooms
I only use em when absolutely have to and I spread toilet paper all over the seat before taking a shit
Hotel bathrooms are awesome, especially since you get actual towels instead of paper towels.
yeah the real towel feels better , more authentic drying.

I only use em when absolutely have to and I spread toilet paper all over the seat before taking a shit
cope toilet paper on the seat is for homos if u sit bare ass ur immune system gets stronger. I don’t use it to poo tho really I just use it to fuck up

cope toilet paper on the seat is for homos if u sit bare ass ur immune system gets stronger. I don’t use it to poo tho really I just use it to fuck up
low inhibition mogs me hard. I spam at least 5-15 toilet paper every shitting session