Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Taking A Virgin To The Club: The Movie

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
Virgin looks to be an Arabcel .

Its actually kind of depressing for a lot of reasons: the women don't really like him but rather the youtube fame, his first experience is meaningless, the virgin is being exploited because he is a sub5.
Even though its and hour and twenty minutes...just watch the last 10 minutes or so.

Cliffs: Degeneracy at its finest/worst

Last edited:
I'd rather not kill myself tonight, thank you.

I feel embarrassed watching this.

Confidence = Being tall and good looking :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Didnt even watch the whole (last) 10 minutes too much PUA cope

funny because he said the "virgin" word XD

Degeneracy at its finest
As someone with social anxiety, i'd hate to go to a party, bar or nightclub
And the women who go to such places are literally the EXACT type of women i wouldn't want to be with

Didnt watch, did he fuck or not?

I remember this contest. Totally forgot to check in on it, I was just kinda not really interested and didn't care. What happened to the virgin did he get some?

just watched a few minutes, he brutally mogs me in every way. and he's a virgin, I have no chance.

He doesn't look ugly, tbh and can get GF if tries.

Going to club as an incel is the most dangerous thing you can do, it's pure suifuel, please don't do it. By the way, the guy is low tier normie so it's totally over for the rest.

the guy is a 5/10, he's normie tier, he isn't incel by a long-stretch. They would never arrange for a true-cel to lose his virginity.

honestly .. does this guy mog you guys? or is it even or you think you look better?

YES...he did get laid and have the sex!

However the real takeaway is the undercurrent of sadness, the blatant desire for validation by the attention-whore foids, the shame of it all tbh. No wonder normies drink so much.

Cliffs: All women are whores...its just a matter of for what (i.e. hot guy, money, youtube fame, etc.)

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back