Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Taking heightism to it's natural conclusion, a 6'5" male will be seen as a manlet in the future

moggables

moggables

Anti-Oxygen
★★★★
If humans keep mating for height, eventually, many men will grow in size, and with that, women's expectations.

It should be illegal to date someone with more than an inch height difference from you

It's proactively over for @mylifeistrash.

Hopefully i’m not alive in that future

It should be illegal to date someone with more than an inch height difference from you
Only if you are a male, low t if you want a female that is the same height as you

Only if you are a male, low t if you want a female that is the same height as you
allowing foidlets to date taller men literally negates the whole point because that's 99% of relationships with a significant height difference

on a realistic situation I'd gladly say no, statistics say otherwise.
At the absolute best 6'3 would be considered manlet.

sterilize women under 6'0" at age 18. it won't save us, but maybe the next generation.

No, human height has always been almost the same

The tallest countries have been already peaked their maximum

Last edited:
Humans won’t grow indefinitely. No species can. There’s some predetermined limit. Idk what it is

2 preconditions IMO for humans to grow taller quickly.

1: harems as the default relationship arrangement. Imo this will happen in our lifetimes. All the pieces are there for it to happen, and it already is this way with prime girls, just not very conspicuous. Girls ages 14-20ish are all getting fucked by the same small group of guys. I think this is cause money is not sexual currency for young girls. They only accept quality genes.

2: women’s financial independence. Means money no longer serves as sexual currency, and subchad men have no viable sexual strategy. Women can’t be coaxed/leveraged into having sex with manlets.

allowing foidlets to date taller men literally negates the whole point because that's 99% of relationships with a significant height difference
Foids are supposed to be shorter than you, males are bigger so they can protect them, plus a girl my same height would be taller than me wearing heels so that's a huge turn-off, 5'8 would be the tallest acceptable since I'm 6'1.

Foids are supposed to be shorter than you, males are bigger so they can protect them, plus a girl my same height would be taller than me wearing heels so that's a huge turn-off, 5'8 would be the tallest acceptable since I'm 6'1.
you do realize that the vast majority of female models are within about an inch of your height? you'd actually be getting a better deal than most people under those circumstances. tall girls can be very cute and feminine

you do realize that the vast majority of literal models are within an inch of your height? you'd actually be getting a better deal than most people under those circumstances. tall girls can be very cute and feminine
So what? the vast majority of models are walking sticks too, the standards for models don't necessarily look good in general, tall foids usually have huge feet and hands, and many are lanky. Anyway, none of this matters since I can't get a girl and I care more about intelligence than anything else, but I see nothing wrong with an average or even short foid, being tall is a masculine trait, on foids it would be at most a personal preference, not a requirement, there more important things for girls like having a tiny waist or feminine face.

Will be manlet in like 5 years unironically