Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Tales from the basement edition 1: attack on the foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 18193
  • Start date
Deleted member 18193

Deleted member 18193

incel on incels.is
-
"I was walking to my car. As I approached the driver's side, I notice a shadow behind the other side of my car. I went over to check it out but immediately a large black man came into my field of view and pinned me against the body of the car. He put one hand on my neck and the other hand on my pants near my waist. "Don't you dare fucking scream or I will seriously kill you.". He unzipped his pants with the hand that wasn't on my neck and struggled to pull mine down. He pinned me against the car hard and started thrusting into me. Honestly, it wasn't that bad but with every thrust he pinned me harder and harder against the car that I was struggling to breathe even more than I already was when he had his hand on my throat. After a minute or two, I think he pulled out some cloth and put it over my face. I think that's when I passed out. I woke up on the ground to several people waking me up and asking if I was okay. "Oh dear! What happened to you? Are you okay? The police are on their way.""

3ctaPrW