Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Talked to a Girl on Discord ...

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
>inb4 "brag" :soy:
She doesn't know what i look like. Plus she's a fat mexican girl who TBH looks pretty bad br000. And the only reason why she talked to me is cause my normie friend found her in Vrchat and legit asked her to "help an incel learn how to talk to women". Overall all 3 of us talked about random shit and asked questions. I don't even know how i managed to do it. I just got a sweep of confidence like never before. It felt strange.
Anyway, i got some redflags very early into our discussion. We got on some sexual subjects, and she started talking about she found it hot when guys jerk off with fleshlights (what she really means is "i like when chad uses a fleshlight with his big dick"). And then she started talking about how she wants to get a Bad Dragon (dildo company that sells typically large and animal themed dildos) and wants to get a dog dildo.
Obviously not looking very good so far. THEN she says how she wants to get a choker or collar, proceeds to post some screenshots of collars she was looking at online. Now it is REALLY not looking good. Then, it happened. She told us about how she has a dog. A little Chihuahua looking nigger. Luckily my normie friend caught on this as soon as she said it, and then said "You know one time i saw a video of a girl getting fucked by a dog on facebook" to see what she would say about it. I remember her going silent for a few seconds before changing the subject. He said that cause i've told him about the dogpill, and i'm glad he actually tried to get her to state her opinion on it, or say if she's done it before.
Then i ask her if she's ever dated before. She said Once, for a few weeks. But that she is a virgin. Apparently he just used her for a date to prom. Whether or not she is a virgin i have no idea. But even if she truly were, the things stated above already make me cautious about her.
THEN IT GETS WORSE SOMEHOW. She tells us how earlier that day she had been DM'd by a guy from Vrchat and sent her his dick. Not only that, but she said he was locked in a chastity cage in pink panties. And that his dick had to be no more than 3 or 4 inches. She laughed and showed her friend. Her friend told her to send her tits to him so he doesn't feel cheated or bad about it. SHE FUCKING WENT THROUGH WITH IT. I asked her if she had ever sent her nudes to anyone before, of course she says no. And claims she only did it cause her friend told her to, and that she felt bad for him.

She's 22, lives with family at home, didn't state anything about having a job, lives in my state.
TL;DR
Girl has a chihuahua
Girl wants to get a dog dildo
Girl wants to wear collars
Girl is very fat
Girl sent her tits to someone just cause of "Peer pressure"
Girl went silent when asked her opinion on women fucking dogs

Overall, interaction with this woman did nothing but prove all of you guys right. She LITERALLY looks like what you'd imagine if someone asked you to visualize a fat mexican girl who most likely fucks dogs :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelskek::feelstrash::feelsbaton:

she started talking about how she wants to get a Bad Dragon (dildo company that sells typically large and animal themed dildos) and wants to get a dog dildo.
it was done right here

Untermensch days.

Yall are posting in a dogpill thread.

fucking degenerate

her too

All women are degenerates. I used to think most nasty fetishes were mostly the ideas of men, but the more I read about BDSM and other degenerate fetishes, it's almost always women that come up with them and enjoy them the most.

All women are degenerates. I used to think most nasty fetishes were mostly the ideas of men, but the more I read about BDSM and other degenerate fetishes, it's almost always women that come up with them and enjoy them the most.

Females did this.

Wow. That's believable!

Sometimes it being over is good.

This is one of those times.

I'm not an avid discord user, but based on what I've seen and other stories most of these discord girls are pretty fuckin weird.

Wwwaa

VR Chat sounds fun, too bad my voice sounds like a tortured rat :feelsbadman:

there is nothing wrong that i think discord is soy lol
im just there coz in this way i can still talk to Chadsomniac, Eskimocel and others, nothing else
do u like soy sauce i use it a lot while cooking tbh