Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Talking about the Black Pill in public

Some-Alien

Some-Alien

1 step forward 10 steps back!
-
I was on the train the other day on my way to university and decided to call up my friend because I was bored, he is Arabcel so we were discussing Black Pill topics.

I was so deep in the conversation that I didn't even notice people's reactions, a college white student (refugees are welcome here type) was sitting right next to me entire time which I wasn't aware of and was listening in to my brutal Black Pill conversation; eventually she moved after seats became available and moved 3 seats behind me with random female.

"I'm scared, I think this guy is incel"

"What's an incel?"

"Those creepy guys, the ones on the news that rape and murder woman."

"Dear god"

This was brutal for me, then like a chain reaction all these white people started whispering too, at this point I started going full schizo mode and started laughing outloud.

"It's OVER for ME! Hahahahahaha!"
I obviously Naruto-ran out of the train because it became too awkward for me to handle after that.

Guys if I was Chad or some other form of good looking, she would probably try pity fuck me, she would try get my social media and maybe introduce me to her awkward friend. But because I'm a Sub-Human Some-Alien forheadcel this will never be a possibility.

I'm already automatically an enemy just from my looks alone.

Don't stress anymore guys, be as low inhibition as possible, you will die without ever sticking your tool into a females vagina anyway, no need to impress anyone. Might as well go full schizo retard in public and have a good laugh.

:)

low iq, don't draw attention to yourself

I wouldn't fuck around with stuff like that in my country tbh especially in university

interesting larp

It's hard to believe what it really was.

What did you say to cause her to move away from you?

Include me in screenshot IT

Obvious LARP, @GoffSystemQB get rid of this trash

Last edited:
Lol’d heartily. Thanks for the story OP even though it’s LARP because nobody knows what the fuck an incel is IRL (take the niche ideologypill)

This was brutal for me, then like a chain reaction all these white people started whispering too, at this point I started going full schizo mode and started laughing outloud.

I obviously Naruto-ran out of the train because it became too awkward for me to handle after that.
The exact moment you started laughing is when it really turned bad, no offense.
Guys if I was Chad or some other form of good looking, she would probably try pity fuck me, she would try get my social media and maybe introduce me to her awkward friend. But because I'm a Sub-Human Some-Alien forheadcel this will never be a possibility.
No. This time you messed up. Try being more discreet next time, please.

only purple haired dykes would react like that

Do you live in Canada?

You've shown your true power level. A formidable move. Well done.

I was on the train the other day on my way to university and decided to call up my friend because I was bored, he is Arabcel so we were discussing Black Pill topics.

I was so deep in the conversation that I didn't even notice people's reactions, a college white student (refugees are welcome here type) was sitting right next to me entire time which I wasn't aware of and was listening in to my brutal Black Pill conversation; eventually she moved after seats became available and moved 3 seats behind me with random female.

"I'm scared, I think this guy is incel"

"What's an incel?"

"Those creepy guys, the ones on the news that rape and murder woman."

"Dear god"

Don't stress anymore guys, be as low inhibition as possible, you will die without ever sticking your tool into a females vagina anyway, no need to impress anyone. Might as well go full schizo retard in public and have a good laugh.

:)
I spread the blackpill on facebook using a fake where I only have men added. So far the acceptance is very good. I just don't publicize this forum because the extremist things here would drive them away.

Larping somali, universities are pretty much closed here due to corona so why tf were you going there by train.

the ones on the news that rape and murder woman.
U should've asked them to name a single case of an incel who has raped a women. And there has only ever been 2 incel attacks.