Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Talking and making eye contact with women is scary but I enjoy the challenge

• Thread starter Deleted member 24256
  • Start date
Deleted member 24256

Deleted member 24256

moving to woods #2035
-
Im scared of women wth

tbh i got used to being ghosted and called a creep/retard when saying "hi" so it's not as stressing anymore

also wait till you're at least 21 to call yourself a truecel nig, it's not even that you can't drink legally
but you aren't even allowed to fucking own personal property yet lol

Last edited:
eye contact is fine, I find it more difficult to communicate in a decent way, not only with women but people in general, they often don't hear me and I mumble a lot

tbh i got used to being ghosted and called a creep/retard when saying "hi" so it's not as stressing anymore

also wait till you're at least 21 to call yourself a truecel nig, it's not even that you can't drink legally
but you aren't even allowed to fucking own personal property yet lol
I am jesuscel im too lazy to change name
eye contact is fine, I find it more difficult to communicate in a decent way, not only with women but people in general, they often don't hear me and I mumble a lot
I was talking with a Chrisitan brother today, a woman joined convo, made eye contact with me and i started stuttering bad

Hope you enjoy the prison when they arrest you for "harassment"

Yeah, but knowing foids they'd just cry rape if I even looked at them, but if Chad grabbed their fucking tits they'd just giggle and bat their eyes.

I'm also, I wonder what's up with that. Every time I pass by a woman, I have fight or flight response. I bet it's because I understand my facial inferiority, and don't want to offend women with my ugly face.
I am jesuscel im too lazy to change name

I was talking with a Chrisitan brother today, a woman joined convo, made eye contact with me and i started stuttering bad
Coming to Jesus at 17, darn I'm jealous :)

Last edited:
Same i dont make eye contact unless absolutely have to(presentation look at em once)

I think the fear stems from you not wanting them to think your unattractive. Ive gotten to the point where it doesnt matter because I assume all women think im garbage