Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Talking to females about male facial aesthetics is a fucking waste

OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★
So I've had multiple conversations with a number of females about facial aesthetics. The funny thing is, they agree that jawline, cheekbones, eye shape, etc. are important but they all very quickly renounce the admission and say that muh personality is most important.
Now when it comes to female relatives, it's even worse because they almost never make brief admissions. You could be a literal ogre and they would call you handsome.
Now I've noted before that I'm a babyfaced subhuman and my daily interactions are a reflection of that. I get smiles and comments like "hey young man" from older folks. I am frequently treated like a child by coworkers, etc. And of course, I get no attention from females my age. They don't even glance.
If you legitimately believe you're handsome because older people and your relatives tell you that, just neck yourself now. Also, for fatcels, relatives will likely try and sabotage your weightloss and tell you that you look too skinny. If you're not at your ideal weight for your frame and height, don't listen to anyone.
The virtue signaling never ends. Never listen to females. Fully absorb the blackpill please :blackpill:

Last edited:
The hole uses the concept of 'personality' around you out of cold and simple politeness, but in reality knows and acknowledges lookism even better than us due to more frequent stimulation by Chad's attractiveness.

You should know better

pay attention to what they do not what they say

If you legitimately believe you're handsome because older people and your relatives tell you that, just neck yourself now.

:feelsbadman:

Yeah, it's obvious now all the 60+ women were trying to make me feel better about myself.

My mother recently has really been trying to convince me I'm handsome. She's a good woman with a good heart and the only reason I don't rope.

:feelsbadman:

Yeah, it's obvious now all the 60+ women were trying to make me feel better about myself.

My mother recently has really been trying to convince me I'm handsome. She's a good woman with a good heart and the only reason I don't rope.
They have good intentions but they cause real harm to sub6 males who will go through torture trying to get a partner.

Femoids are lowest life form on this planet

Also, for fatcels, relatives will likely try and sabotage your weightloss and tell you that you look too skinny.
Also, for fatcels, relatives will likely try and sabotage your weightloss and tell you that you look too skinny.

100000% My mother (and somewhat my father) do this so much. Part of what convinced me to gain weight again and to quit fasting in the past. My dad is muscular so he thinks him being 200 pounds at 5'11 is good I guess. I'm not muscular yet he shows a worried face if I say that I'm below 200 pounds. JFL. Why do they do this? Moms want to sabotage their own sons is what it feels like.

100000% My mother (and somewhat my father) do this so much. Part of what convinced me to gain weight again and to quit fasting in the past. My dad is muscular so he thinks him being 200 pounds at 5'11 is good I guess. I'm not muscular yet he shows a worried face if I say that I'm below 200 pounds. JFL. Why do they do this? Moms want to sabotage their own sons is what it feels like.
It's like they want you to be bound to the home for their own selfish amusememt.

I was never called "handsome" by any foid except for old women of my family kek

Females are desperate to seem like the better sex while excluding a huge part of men. How many men do you know that judge a whores' height or equity or social standing. Females are all trash.

It's like they want you to be bound to the home for their own selfish amusememt.

Might be the case. They would help me a lot with anything... except for when I wanted help with moving out. I don't live with them anymore luckily.