Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Talking With an ACTUAL Incel? | Dr. K Interviews

Sportbro

Sportbro

Not in touch with humanity
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-23_WfZ4Lk

TALKING WITH AN ACTUAL INCEL :soy: :soy: :soy:
This stinking street shitter made a job of feeding people platitudes and bluepills.
Watch some of his videos and a few interviews,typical snake oil salesman tactics,crumbs of truth followed by an avalanche of bluepilled delusions:bluepill::bluepill:

Pic of the normie:

JFL he looks like a fish but nowhere near what an unnatractive person looks like,still decent,might smash a landwhale some day,
Reminds of the all the underage users here,that think they are incel cuz becky doesnt give them attention:lul::lul::lul::lul:

The average normie struggles in 2020 so this isn't out of the ordinary. He will still be able to betabux a becky in his thirties.

>street shitter

:feelskek:

That curry should talk to himself, easier and faster.

Why do all of the incels these media outlets use end up being complete retards

its absurd,a curry trying to consult these mentally troubled people
"just ask for bobs and vagene bro"

I didn't bother watching the video because it's blue-pilled garbage, just laughing at the term (and not any people) "street shitter".

The average normie struggles in 2020 so this isn't out of the ordinary. He will still be able to betabux a becky in his thirties.

He might look like a normal Nigel but it's tough out there. Women over a "4" have lots more options than an equivalent man. Hell, even sub 4 women have it better than their looksmatch. Just that sub 5 females can't usually get top tier men and have to adjust their standards, where as 5+ girls can shoot for the stars and generally succeed in bagging a 9/10 Chad.

Lately (well the last 20 years) I think it's evident men have to mostly date down in smv. But that makes us miserable if she's fatter and heavier than us with a more busted face.

I don't have the attention span to watch this shit

are you mad? the kid is legit a 4.5/10 and that's me being generous. His lower third is legit truecel tier, he has every reason to claim incel

are you mad? the kid is legit a 4.5/10 and that's me being generous. His lower third is legit truecel tier, he has every reason to claim incel
and yet he still mogs me :feelsrope:

he looks like an Incel to me tbh
plus he's wearing a cap you have no idea whats going on with his hair