Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Tall, Dark &....

Kent

Kent

Banned
-
....Dapper?

Adam Driver is tall, dark and dapper as the Oscar nominated actor accepts yet another accolade

23551684-0-image-m-24_1579330984396.jpg

DAMN! That's pretty fucked. I wonder how long it took them to figure out another word to use than "handsome."

Comments:

pebbles1, NotquiteXanadu, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
Yeh, love how they couldn't go so far as to call him handsome, he really isn't

Daisy789, Peterborough, United Kingdom, 5 hours ago
That headline! When you see it on a story about a man... you realise how women are treated everyday. (yeah they get called 'beautiful' whether or not they actually are)

Vivi, London, 5 hours ago
Dapper instead of handsome DM he is very handsome and just shows how unconventional looks are so attractive (yeah unconventional looks + being a famous actor!)

Cliffs: it's over

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ernational-Film-Festival.html#reader-comments

....Dapper?

Adam Driver is tall, dark and dapper as the Oscar nominated actor accepts yet another accolade

23551684-0-image-m-24_1579330984396.jpg

DAMN! That's pretty fucked. I wonder how long it took them to figure out another word to use than "handsome."

Comments:

pebbles1, NotquiteXanadu, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
Yeh, love how they couldn't go so far as to call him handsome, he really isn't

That headline! When you see it on a story about a man... you realise how women are treated everyday. (yeah they get called 'beautiful' whether or not they actually are)

Vivi, London, 5 hours ago
Dapper instead of handsome DM he is very handsome and just shows how unconventional looks are so attractive (yeah unconventional looks + being a famous actor!)

Cliffs: it's over

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowb...ernational-Film-Festival.html#reader-comments
He's pretty ugly tbh ded srs ngl

He looks like what would spawn if Muammar Gaddafi fucked a horse.

(No offense to Muammar Gaddafi, he was a righteous leader and he would pay for our surgeries if he was alive today)

That headline! When you see it on a story about a man... you realise how women are treated everyday.
This cuck needs to be sent to jail
full

he looks like shit ngl
whats depressing is that we have simular body composition with wide hips,which kind of fucks gymcelling prospects

I doubt he has any female fans, all male.

He looks below average looking but then he has status halo.

At least he's tall and dark. If it was me I would be described as " short, shitskinned, and ugly"

At least he's tall and dark. If it was me I would be described as " short, shitskinned, and ugly"

This is why Height > FACE...you can at least be described as tall with some bullshit adjective next to it "tall and talented" "tall and brooding".....you can't be short and have positive descriptions.

I guarantee you he would be posting here if he was under 5’10

I guarantee you he would be posting here if he was under 5’10

funny tragic story....yesterday I went to the grocery store and was heightmogged by THREE 5'10ish tall young white foids who weren't even together but shopping separately. All in the space of about 30 seconds....if any fucking body tells you that height isn't super important...they are lying.

You are looked at as a child or grandfather figure by women who are taller than you.

Doesnt matter if we think he is ugly, if foids get wet thinking about him...

I don't watch this normie stuff tbh tbh ngl

I look at him.
I look at me.
It's over.

"Just be celebrity" theory destroyed.
Maxresdefault

Still gigamogs me ngl

He’s ugly but at least he got to kiss Rey in the rise of sky walker

@Colvin76 1-8?

Height and black hair halo. He's got 2/3 at least. Wasn't there some Instagram post where a bunch of foids lusted over him in the comments jfl.

Zlatan Ibrahimovic.

He's kinda ugly but he has height and STATUS/MONEY.

He looks like what would spawn if Muammar Gaddafi fucked a horse.

(No offense to Muammar Gaddafi, he was a righteous leader and he would pay for our surgeries if he was alive today)
I loled

Someone has to be a 6+foot hideous villain.

You cant be a decent villain as a manlet.

not necessarily, some of the best villain are short submanlets,
Bolo Yeung, the best Martial Art movies villain ever is 5'6"

Also Lu Feng , the top main villain from Shaw Brothers Venom Mobs
looks to be around 5'5"

not necessarily, some of the best villain are short submanlets,
Bolo Yeung, the best Martial Art movies villain ever is 5'6"

Also Lu Feng , the top main villain from Shaw Brothers Venom Mobs
looks to be around 5'5"
Massive Cope

Massive Cope

its not a cope, just talking about general movie culture in general,
I do agree when it come to cataclysmic Universe Apocalyptic Destroying Stuff, a big Tall , Massive, Dark Villain is chosen.
Darth Vader, Kylo Ren, Thanos, Galactus are all tall and huge characters.

its not a cope, just talking about general movie culture in general,
I do agree when it come to cataclysmic Universe Apocalyptic Destroying Stuff, a big Tall , Massive, Dark Villain is chosen.
Darth Vader, Kylo Ren, Thanos, Galactus are all tall and huge characters.
Powerful characters generally have to be tall.

There's also a facial criteria that has to be met to fit the overall character.

How tall were the last 2 Magnetos from those X-men movies?

Someone has to be a 6+foot hideous villain.

You cant be a decent villain as a manlet.
No, he must actually be handsome.
You don't quite understand, a handsome man is a threatening/intimidating man. His face is not threatening, it looks weird.

No, he must actually be handsome.
You don't quite understand, a handsome man is a threatening/intimidating man. His face is not threatening, it looks weird.
Cope

Can someone point out his flaws? Something is clearly wrong but I cant point it out

Can someone point out his flaws? Something is clearly wrong but I cant point it out
His nose is huge. Long thin bridge. Not sure his eye area is any good. And his ears stick out but he hides it behind all the hair