Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Tall foid humilliates a manlet, reddit doesnt care

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★

Look at this slut. When I called her out she gave stupid excuses, numales defend her. If a man posted this he would be insta banned

"Just go for tall girls bro, they love short guys."

Brutal mogging tbh

The fucking foid is 6'4' I'm sorry but that kind of deviation from mean is incel tier for guys. A 6'4' girl may brag about her freakish height but truth is she had the SMV of a 5'2' male.

Only difference is these tall girls who love humiliating short guys get validation from other guys, so it feels it gives them the right to treat manlets like shit. Women are so fucking blind to reality and all literally walk around thinking they're scarlet Johansson.

Also JFL at the first white knight comment, the dude is 6'7 he should just go KHS (in drakes uncharted)

Don't ignore this faggots, this is important

Don't ignore this faggots, this is important
Sadly its day to day business for manlets... what should I say? its over... He could lose some weight do

Reason number 373738499484473737 why Reddit users are the worst

Screenshot 20200520 215914  01

41 upvotes for m'lady

Screenshot 20200520 220340  01

Teehee tall wahmen have it tough

REDDIT NEEDS A NUKE

>towers over everyone
>still wears heels

Everyone there except him is tall

I am confused as to how the one black guy fits in to this....

she's insecure about her height and decides to take it out on manlets

Jesus... beyond over for him

"She's not making fun of his height. She's just pointing out the difference" the difference between us and that guy is that he is a brain dead simp. Jfl at being that retarded. What did he think the post was about? The entire post is about him being smaller

Look at this slut. When I called her out she gave stupid excuses, numales defend her. If a man posted this he would be insta banned

Numales need to be lynched

A 6'4' girl may brag about her freakish height but truth is she had the SMV of a 5'2' male.

Only a retard would turn down a woman on the basis that she's tall, whereas it's extremely commonplace for a woman to turn down a man on the basis that he's short.