Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Tall foid is mad that she got told she's too tall but shits on short guys on the same article.

speedtypingincel

speedtypingincel

height > x
-

The bottom line is fellas, unless you have the confidence, and self-esteem to date a woman who is taller than you in her stockinged feet and be all right when she slips into a 5inch red bottomed shoe, then please do us tall gals favour and pick on someone your size. Or better still, smaller; because we tall girls don't have time for that.
Piece of shit.

Tell me in which universe should it be fair to state that someone’s’ body part is ‘too’ something? My first retort used to be “too tall for what, or compared to whom?” But now I am in the public eye if I respond to any personal attack with anything other than gratitude and grace, rest assured there will be a twitter rant on my feed about what a rude person that crap TV chef is. So, with the blessings of age and some semblance of maturity, I have learned to listen and hold my tongue, even in the face of height adversity.
Maturity as in: "It's not socially acceptable for tall girls to be as rude as short girls".

"Waaaaaaaah why can't I have everything like short girls do?"

I would like to put out a public plea to stop people from commenting negatively on how tall someone is. The Oh- God-you’re-just-too-tall-mantra, is often said in the tone akin to someone stating that you have a pile of steaming poop on your head. So, unless you are going to compliment a person’s height, then the best thing to do is to talk about something else or just to keep your beautiful mouth shut and put your height shaming speech in the bin.
This roastie is seething.

I can't just go strolling up to people and start saying that they are too short ad infinitum. I must admit though; I did it a few years back, I am not prooud of it, and I won't be doing it again. I used it as a retort to a 5ft 1 lassie who was banging on to me for a good few minutes about me being too tall, asking me how the weather was up there and of course my all time favourite
“Oh please don’t wear those heels around me” gem. I bit my tongue for most of the tirade, but towards the end, I said to her
"Well am I too tall or are you perhaps too short?"

She stared at me with horror in her eyes. The horror soon turned to water as the rim of her eyes filled with tears. She looked (up) at me, red heart-shaped lips trembling and said as clear salty droplets started tumbling down her face
“You can’t say that! That hurts!”
She ran towards the ladies' loos in floods of tears followed swiftly by her now Lorraine Pascale hating angry mob of tiara wearing girlfriends.

You told a foid once that she's too short and now you learned that it's not socially acceptable for you to do so. Serves you right.

I woke up the next morning after height gate, reached for my phone, rubbed my eyes, and started scrolling through my twitter feed. Nothing too unusual to report; Brexit is a God-awful mess, some ex-Premiership football player is now manager of a 2nd division club, someone made my chocolate cake for a birthday party, and it worked out pretty well and oh what did the last message say? "Met @Lorrainepascale at an event last night, What a bloody bitch."

She publicly made fun of you for making the hot girl (the short girl) feel bad. Serves you right.

Lol @ femgiants

5"10 isnt even tall rofl, im sure lots of dudes even shorter would love to date her but whatever.

Many girls these days are extremely narcissitic to the point where they don´t see certain men as humans that is why we have stories from members here saying that girls would literaly start crying when they get put into pairs with them in school because they don´t see how soul crushing it must be for the guy to be so repulsive to the girls the girls only see their "problem" they can´t comprehend ugly and/or short men can feel bad too because they feel the world revolves around them.
5"10 isnt even tall rofl, im sure lots of dudes even shorter would love to date her but whatever.
I just read it again I thought 5´10" was the height at a certain age when she was younger but this is the final height she is complaining about? That is just a little above average for girls here in Denmark the majority of men are taller than her what the hell is she even crying about even if she was 6´3" guys would still want her but at 5´10" she is still considered short by many men just proves girls will complain about everything she could win 100.000 in the lottery and cry about she didn´t win a million; this is pretty much an analogy of how she won the lottery of life by being born a girl but gets angry she isn´t a few inches shorter

Last edited:
All foids do, is judging people by their looks (their body). Bunch of hypocrites. If they didn't, there wouldn't be any fatcels, manletcels, bagelcels, dickcels, tallcells, shortcells, hairycels, baldcels, and so forth.

I just read it again I thought 5´10" was the height at a certain age when she was younger but this is the final height she is complaining about? That is just a little above average for girls here in Denmark the majority of men are taller than her what the hell is she even crying about even if she was 6'3" guys would still want her but at 5´10" she is still considered short by many men just proves girls will complain about everything she could win 100.000 in the lottery and cry about she didn´t win a million; this is pretty much an analogy of how she won the lottery of life by being born a girl but gets angry she isn´t a few inches shorter
Noooo, she's in England. She's also 46 years old which means that she's a disgusting boomer, boomer women aren't tall.

You don't get it, tallfags always go for femlets leaving the femgiants to the short men.

And no, 5'10" (178cm) isn't "a little" above average in ANY country. Even in the zoomer generation. If you think it's not that tall it's because you don't know how tall that height is.

And she's black.

5’10” + 5 inch heels = 6’3”,

and obv she needs a guy atleast like half a head taller than her so she can “feel safe and protected and delicate, teehee”

5’10” + 5 inch heels = 6’3”,

and obv she needs a guy atleast like half a head taller than her so she can “feel safe and protected and delicate, teehee”
No, women wear heels to intimidate the manlets. There was a post back on braincels with a guy saying that on Tinder women say they are 5'7"-5'8" but they are actually 5'3"-5'4". All foids hate manlets and the tall ones want the tallfags the most.

Noooo, she's in England. She's also 46 years old which means that she's a disgusting boomer, boomer women aren't tall.

You don't get it, tallfags always go for femlets leaving the femgiants to the short men.

And no, 5'10" (178cm) isn't "a little" above average in ANY country. Even in the zoomer generation. If you think it's not that tall it's because you don't know how tall that height is.

And she's black.
Oh I thought 5´10 was like 175cm not my bad if you just used centimeters like the rest of the world it´s hard to have to convert everything for americans.

And I do get that tall guys go for short girls back when I still hang out with friends they wanted short girls like 170cm and down while they themselves are 190+cm

And you are very wrong about the text in bold you don´t seem very blackpilled if you believe this shit, tall girls want even taller guys to make them appear more feminine no tall girl would want a 170cm guy like me.

And you are very wrong about the text in bold you don´t seem very blackpilled if you believe this shit, tall girls want even taller guys to make them appear more feminine no tall girl would want a 170cm guy like me.
All foids hate manlets and the tall ones want the tallfags the most.
LMAO I just said that tall women want the tallest men even more. (look at my response above to @SchrodingersDick )

LMAO I just said that tall women want the tallest men even more. (look at my response above to @SchrodingersDick )
I saw that now.

Btw your sig is a brutal heightpill, that height is an insane aphrodisiac to women even with the face swap you can clearly tell who of the two would get laid, enough height easily adds several points to his looks.

She should be nailed to a cross

Cope

That's huge for a foid.

She mogs many many men. She would have to be in some major white european country to find men who mog her on a consistent basis.

Jfl do foids know what self awareness means

lol at femeils

Double standard whore