Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Tall men more likely to get cancer. [manlets GTF in here]

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Finally some lifefuel for manlets. :feelshaha::feelsokman:

Actually life fuel for tallfags. Manlets will suffer a longer time.

Oh how beautiful ! you're less likely to get cancer but will be bullied, rejected by women and society for being a freak manlet! yes surely lifefuel. I guess thats how manlet coping mechanism works

Oh how beautiful ! you're less likely to get cancer but will be bullied, rejected by women and society for being a freak manlet! yes surely lifefuel. I guess thats how manlet coping mechanism works
+1

Kek . I smoke 2 to 4 boxes of ciggrates a day hoping I'll die or get cancer then die.

I think one thing this proves is that female mating selection is a fucking joke. They prefer a property (being tall) that is a disadvantage today because we do not have to fight bears anymore but cancer is a real issue.

huge coping mechanism

One more proof short man is more evolved and femoids are stupid and unprogressive

Daily reminder there are 6'3''+ "incels" on this forum.

But with new technologies and medical advancements they may find a cure for cancer. (srs)

(not srs) it's here to stay for population control. Like AIDS.

Finally some lifefuel for manlets. :feelshaha::feelsokman:

Yuuppy !! :feelshehe::dab:
My 5´9ft sorry ass is getting some credit now.
Hahahahaha

Life is a cancer for manlets.

Actually life fuel for tallfags. Manlets will suffer a longer time.
manlets are more predisposed to cardiovascular disease though so we die more suddenly than tallfags in all likelihood

It's the exact same coping mentally that sexually active people are at a higher risk of STDs. LIFEFUEL BRO!!!!

not lifefuel to me. Id rather live a better, shorter life than a shittier, longer one.

Mussolini said "It's better to live one day as a lion than 100 years as a sheep", and it applies here, much better to be tall and then die to cancer than to be a manlet.

Lifefuel for cancercels.

"Who have a good life lives less, who have a bad life lives more"

Tallfags can't be truecel, they just can't

Worth it for the joy of being treated like a real human bean.

it says in the article that it may be from having less cells in the body so is this lifefuel for skinny people like me?

It's not like your quality of life at 80+ is a walk in the park. Better to ldar with tons of tumors than suffer this painful existence.

Well, that sucks.
Daily reminder there are 6'3''+ "incels" on this forum.
Cope. Face > height unless you're below 5'9. I knew manlets who had a Chad face who slayed. A lot of the guys who slayed were a couple inches or less shorter than me. Height helps, but only if you're a 6/10+.

The bigger they are, the harder they fall

yXEiYQ4.jpg

I knew manlets who had a Chad face who slayed
I knew Adolf Hitler back in kindergarden. He used to go on long rants about how the jews were always hiding his fidget spinners, but tbh i never really payed that much attention
Face > height

Cope
t.5'11

We get to suffer longer :feelsautistic::dab:

probably worth it tbh, a lot of manlets would be willing to trade a few additional inches of height for eventually getting cancer

hahah life without female contact or cancer...