Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tall (over 6'2) is 99% volcel

A

Aryanmanlet

Recruit
★★
If you have height you can get females on that alone, exempt extreme cases of frame or acid victim tier face, both of which can be fixed through working out and surgery respectively. Anyone over a certain height should be removed from this site you're a fucking fakecel if you're over 6'2, even 6' or 5'10 is usable but I could see some fucked up cases but 6'2 your size alone makes girls wet, body mass usually means bigger dick too. Ban anyone over 6'2.

Agree. 6'0 isn't even noticeably above average, but at 6'3 you'd have to have a really fucked up face to still be incel. 6'5 + and you could have an anus for a face and you'd still get foids all over you.

@Eskimocel thoughts?

i'm 5'3 bro

it never began :feelsrope:

Same here 5'3. Never fucking began.

You cant be white if you are less than 6'6 .

Aaaa

this guy's 6'6. you think girls are all over him?

yes sure i could have gf and live a good life but prefer to rot here because im 6'2 .K

C O P E
C O P E
C O P E
C O P E
C O P E
C O P E
C O P E

retarded bluepill thread

It's his decision to be a fat fuck. And he probably does get pussy.

well, here's the younger and thinner version of him

Zxc

this guy's a typical incel. a better looking 5'10 guy will outslay easily

well, here's the younger and thinner version of him

View attachment 142672

this guy's a typical incel. a better looking 5'10 guy will outslay easily
Doesn't mean he can't though. Being an incel means you can't get anything. Him being apparently a public figure and being tall p much guarantees a betabux or a tard 3/10 type gf. Tallfags are volcels because they are picky.

At that height he couldn't be incel, he isnt that ugly there would mog in a room from height
I'm betting he was succesful with women

he's not successful with women and he admits that. but you're right he's not an incel and being really big gives you that chance that at least some foids will find him attractive.

OP is right in a way, but if you're an ugly ogre you're still scraping bottom of the barrel.

idk but if you say so

Manlet_cope_comic.png

As someone who is 5'7 I don't think it's fair to ban tallcels. Height isn't the only contributing factor to inceldom.

NOPE. I'm 6'3" and as real of an incel as ever.

Height and nw0 hairlines are both very overlooked advantages, they can halo a medicore face

Jfl at tallfags. Literally loser wannabes

Agree. 6'0 isn't even noticeably above average, but at 6'3 you'd have to have a really fucked up face to still be incel. 6'5 + and you could have an anus for a face and you'd still get foids all over you.
In fact, according to statistics, 6'1" is the most attractive height, followed by 6'2" and 6'. Everything above / below that is less attractive. A man is supposed to be exactly 20.9cm (8.26 inches) taller than the woman. Depending on your country, the perfect height lies between 5'11" and 6'3".

Cope, I'm 5'9 but even if I was 6' it would still be over with my subhuman face

If you have height you can get females on that alone, exempt extreme cases of frame or acid victim tier face, both of which can be fixed through working out and surgery respectively. Anyone over a certain height should be removed from this site you're a fucking fakecel if you're over 6'2, even 6' or 5'10 is usable but I could see some fucked up cases but 6'2 your size alone makes girls wet, body mass usually means bigger dick too. Ban anyone over 6'2.
There is no gym for your bones, that includes your frame.
Cope, I'm 5'9 but even if I was 6' it would still be over with my subhuman face

Last edited:
Him being apparently a public figure and being tall p much guarantees a betabux or a tard 3/10 type gf. Tallfags are volcels because they are picky.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
If rejecting betabuxing and having no standards at all mean i'm volcel then i'm volcel and don't give a shit.
Since being a cuck is your idea of ascension why don't you spit out the bluepilled and go find a used-up post-wall landwhale wife already ???

Bulllshit, if you're tall but scrawny and ugly it won't change anything.

the guy in my profile pic is a 6'2" blonde white chad low body fat volcel
Bulllshit, if you're tall but scrawny and ugly it won't change anything.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
If rejecting betabuxing and having no standards at all mean i'm volcel then i'm volcel and don't give a shit.
Since being a cuck is your idea of ascension why don't you spit out the bluepilled and go find a used-up post-wall landwhale wife already ???

Last edited:
Doesn't mean he can't though. Being an incel means you can't get anything. Him being apparently a public figure and being tall p much guarantees a betabux or a tard 3/10 type gf. Tallfags are volcels because they are picky.
Guarantees a betabuxx or a retard drooling girlfriend? Are you serious in that statement?

You can't be a incel being tall, unles you have small dick.

This whole thread is stupid and bluepilled af, with OP being the biggest bluepilled dude ever.

GoonCel

im out.
face matters way more than height