Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tall (over 6'2) is 99% volcel

I have seen girls fawn over guys who have a face similar to mine who are 6'3 to 6'5 in shoes.

So yeah. Height is easily the biggest bonus you can have. It beats face, it beats money

face matters more

I’m just here waiting for the civil war between manlets and 6ft+ people on this forum

just stand next to people theory

Face >>> EVERYTHING

Wait 6'3 is now tall? Originally thought 6'0-6'1 was tall but now that's average. Now I truly got nothing going for me.

stop trying to turn this forum into braincels faggot

1. Lose weight by gymcelling
2. Get rid of that shitty hair completely
3. Beardmaxx, he has good facial hair genetics, he could easily have that beard styled and looking sharp
this.

dude has good tier gymcel genetics with that big frame. might as well leanmaxx

this

I have seen short chads mog tallcels irl

@Weed
It's kind of obvious that face>height tbh but ofc being taller is always better ngl
Just lol if u think 5'3 Sean O Pry won't outslay 7'0 Hammy by 10x times. Look at hamny, tall as fuck and still bluepilled incel jfl

@Aryanmanlet big yikes from me sweaty

aryans cannot be incel they are the superior race hitler was right

u r an aryan and therefore u should just kill yourself you fakecel larper cunt fuck

Around 5'11 here
Don't get any pussy

life starts at 5'10 in my opinion,
6'0 is good enough

This is retarded. According to your logic I should be a Chad. Nah. I'm 6'1 to 2 with shoes on, little over 6 to 6'1 no shoes and I've been incel for over long than maybe a few of you have been alive!

If anything my tallness is "scary" to women. I creep women out. I try to talk to them and I can tell they have a slightly nervous demeanor when talking to me. All of them seem to get the "this guy is giving me the creeps" look.

Yeah, girls think it's HOT AF when they like you or feel safe around you. If you can't make them feel safe then you're SOL.

Part of it is my voice I think, that creeps girls out. I have that "creepy stalker voice" but the other part is.... idk really. I seem to creep them out before I even say hi sometimes. Idk what's upwith it. some people say wear brighter colors, I've been doing that and idk if I notice much difference.

It's kind of obvious that face>height tbh but ofc being taller is always better ngl
Just lol if u think 5'3 Sean O Pry won't outslay 7'0 Hammy by 10x times. Look at hamny, tall as fuck and still bluepilled incel jfl
this

im a fervent believer of face > height tbh

im almost 40 at over 6 feet. virgin. It doesn't help if you have oaf looking face and shit social skills.

But on tallness One thing I have noticed though is there are a lot more women my hight than there used to be. It's most likely from their moms fucking tall people. I would have to agree it's not one thing holding me back compared to a shortie. But, unfortunately, there is still a checklist that one must pass to get in the top 20% of men. I may only have one check there and a bunch of Xes everywhere else.

This is retarded. According to your logic I should be a Chad. Nah. I'm 6'1 to 2 with shoes on, little over 6 to 6'1 no shoes and I've been incel for over long than maybe a few of you have been alive!

If anything my tallness is "scary" to women. I creep women out. I try to talk to them and I can tell they have a slightly nervous demeanor when talking to me. All of them seem to get the "this guy is giving me the creeps" look.

Yeah, girls think it's HOT AF when they like you or feel safe around you. If you can't make them feel safe then you're SOL.

Part of it is my voice I think, that creeps girls out. I have that "creepy stalker voice" but the other part is.... idk really. I seem to creep them out before I even say hi sometimes. Idk what's upwith it. some people say wear brighter colors, I've been doing that and idk if I notice much difference.

This. When you’re tall and ugly people treat you like a potential raper or pedo, I prefer not to talk much cause im stuttering and sound funny (I’ve seen dozen of docs i talk better than i did when i was a kid but I’m still stuttering and sound funny). If only +100 foids i’ve approached with no sign of interest but only disgust and scary look read this thread. 1 digit IQ OP exposed my fakecelness i gotta shave have better personality and take a handsomeness bath and get laid ASAP thanks bluepilled midgets I’ve ascended.

This thread gave me cancer by piratesadventure d5f6o9n

Agree. 6'0 isn't even noticeably above average, but at 6'3 you'd have to have a really fucked up face to still be incel. 6'5 + and you could have an anus for a face and you'd still get foids all over you.
balkan members are seething right now they say 6'5 is what you need there to be average

Nothing beats the power of a pretty face, nothing.

well @Eskimocel is legit 6'3 tower and still no pussy

Being 6ft feels like average in white people land, I get heightmogged by foids daily.

If you throw in my ugly face, my race, and my frame into the equation, there's no question I'm a truecel

Anyone who thinks that heigh will bring you girls is coping and deluding, my whole life is an example, FACE>everything

Imagine being over 5'7.

This is fucking true, I once tried to change my location on Tinder and changed my height to 190cm and got a decent amount of matches. All women are height whores and are enemies of manlets.
That just means you have a decent face but bad height. You have to have a decent face and at least be 5'10" to get anywhere.

@Aryanmanlet big yikes from me sweaty

aryans cannot be incel they are the superior race hitler was right

u r an aryan and therefore u should just kill yourself you fakecel larper cunt fuck

Przemcel haircut
he is 6'3 and still incel, face > height

False. My recessed asymmetric dog feces of a face has ensured I made it to 25 years old with my kiss virginity intact. Height plays a role once the face condition is met. After my plastic surgeries my 6'3 height (6'5 in shoe and lifts) may unlock the single mother league.

Much more easy to fuck if ur tall but if u have a deformed face u will be an incel even if ur 3 feet tall

If you have height you can get females on that alone, exempt extreme cases of frame or acid victim tier face, both of which can be fixed through working out and surgery respectively. Anyone over a certain height should be removed from this site you're a fucking fakecel if you're over 6'2, even 6' or 5'10 is usable but I could see some fucked up cases but 6'2 your size alone makes girls wet, body mass usually means bigger dick too. Ban anyone over 6'2.
What if said person were a curry/rice?

well @Eskimocel is legit 6'3 tower and still no pussy
My dick is sub 5 inches and I have skin issues. Thinking height alone gets you laid contradicts the blackpill.

Depends on the face, if a tall guy looked like the elephant man then it's still over. however low-tier normie face + 6.2ft height = volcel

Very true, tall fags have it way easier.

Manlets always think it's the height..willing to bet all these manlets are coping hard and they are also just ugly on top of being short.

Manlets always think it's the height..willing to bet all these manlets are coping hard and they are also just ugly on top of being short.

The shorter you go below 6' the harder it gets. Height matters a lot. Average face with being 6'2 is way different than average face with being 5'7.

If you have height you can get females on that alone, exempt extreme cases of frame or acid victim tier face, both of which can be fixed through working out and surgery respectively. Anyone over a certain height should be removed from this site you're a fucking fakecel if you're over 6'2, even 6' or 5'10 is usable but I could see some fucked up cases but 6'2 your size alone makes girls wet, body mass usually means bigger dick too. Ban anyone over 6'2.

5'10 is short to foids.
Even 6'0" is becoming short to them due to hypergamy. Also there are tons of white guys at my school that are easily 6'0" or taller.

Anything under 6'1" = manlet