Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tallcels aren’t fakecels

Being tall boosts your status. You can't slay off of being tall alone but being tall helps your looks very much so.

Being tall boosts your status. You can't slay off of being tall alone but being tall helps your looks very much so.
not if ur ugly

not if ur ugly

Even if you are extremely ugly it's better to be tall than not to be tall. It's not enough just to be tall but being tall commands respect and gives you authority though your face will hinder most of the benefits. Tall + ugly = creepy. Small + ugly = laughable.

Tallcels aren’t fakecels.
I’m walking proof.

Even if you are extremely ugly it's better to be tall than not to be tall. It's not enough just to be tall but being tall commands respect and gives you authority though your face will hinder most of the benefits. Tall + ugly = creepy. Small + ugly = laughable.
what about autism?
Tallcels aren’t fakecels.
I’m walking proof.
agreed. this stigma against tallcels should end

I agree. Even though I'm actually a manlet myself I still think there are Tallfag incels.

Obviously one good trait won't necessarily compensate for every other bad one, but being tall adds A LOT to your overall value. If you are a tallcel, that means you are severely lacking in other aspects and that makes it so that even your height doesn't cut it. If you're slightly below average overall but are tall, you are a fakecel.

These are just examples, but I hope you get the idea. Everything matters, yes, but some things more than others. Height is up there with the things that matter most and have the most impact.

If a tallfag wants to fuck up his life and prospects by labeling himself incel that's not my problem.
Obviously one good trait won't necessarily compensate for every other bad one, but being tall adds A LOT to your overall value. If you are a tallcel, that means you are severely lacking in other aspects and that makes it so that even your height doesn't cut it. If you're slightly below average overall but are tall, you are a fakecel.

Elaborate
the fact that 11 hours of my day are wasted with some internship and that foids in my hearing range talk about chads allday I fucking hate it at this point I just want to give up and rot