Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tallcels aren’t fakecels

you dont accept anything anyway whats the point?
you said threads on forum dont count because you just have seen rageagainsttdl thread about height vs face income trade off
you even correct the "Guly" that was your comment in the first place :feelskek:
Scientific studies + polls + lot of examples vs your own opinion and one example of your tall weeb friend
You never showed any scientific studies. Also polls of small sample sizes on very specific forums have sampling biases. You failed. If you think some super ugly ass guy can slay by being tall you’re a copemaxxer

Height really matters in the extremes (extremely short and extremely tall)

But height is the only thing that its OK to be average at, as a man.

"people will good genetics aren't fakecels"

You never showed any scientific studies. Also polls of small sample sizes on very specific forums have sampling biases. You failed. If you think some super ugly ass guy can slay by being tall you’re a copemaxxer
You dont consider the height vs face income trade off based on online dating that linked by another user
http://home.uchicago.edu/~hortacsu/onlinedating.pdf
is that your definition of coping? dont lump me up with people like you who likes victimizing themselves
You dont even have any evidence that height wouldn't boost smv even if you're ugly except of cherrypicking the case of your weeb friend
I got online dating studies. different polls from different websites and a lot of examples

I've never seen someone close to 6'4 who never has had a girlfriend. Every time I see a tall guy I'm sure he slays, even if he looks incel.
For sure if you're 6' or 6'1, you can be incel, but once you're over 6'1 I think you just can't be incel, unless handicapped

You dont consider the height vs face income trade off based on online dating that linked by another user
is that your definition of coping? dont lump me up with people like you who likes victimizing themselves
You dont even have any evidence that height wouldn't boost smv even if you're ugly except of cherrypicking the case of your weeb friend
I got online dating studies. different polls from different websites and a lot of examples
That study said women like tall men. It didn’t say that being tall helps ugly men become sexually successful. An ugly face is a DEATH SENTENCE

Also, polls on certain websites like I said have a sampling bias. Tallcels are still incels. If you think a super ugly tall guy can slay you’re an idiot
I've never seen someone close to 6'4 who never has had a girlfriend. Every time I see a tall guy I'm sure he slays, even if he looks incel.
For sure if you're 6' or 6'1, you can be incel, but once you're over 6'1 I think you just can't be incel, unless handicapped
I’m sure those ugly guys weren’t even ugly
"people will good genetics aren't fakecels"
Ugly face is a death sentence genetic

That study said women like tall men. It didn’t say that being tall helps ugly men become sexually successful. An ugly face is a DEATH SENTENCE
It says that you need more money if you are below avg in height vs you are below avg in face
that just mean that height is more indemand in the online site
If you think a super ugly tall guy can slay you’re an idiot
So many examples and polls and this brainlet still cant accept it saying its a cherrypicked polls now he is telling me that im an idiot if i think that a tall ugly guy can slay inspite of many polls saying that they can

plus if you are tall you can Gymcel nowadays people saying its a cope because they are pretty much retarded

Last edited:
Face start to matter in this case only if the person is taller than 180cm, if someone says a 6/10 170cm is more successful than a 4/10 195cm is delusional, if you are over 190cm you literally have to have elephant face to be an incel, there are so many short girls with tall fetish thats insane, every hole first thing they say is they want to feel small and protected and they get that with tall guy, its probably requirement number one, also tall guys get the big dick halo, because everyone presume tall guys have big penis.

It says that you need more money if you are below avg in height vs you are below avg in face
that just mean that height is more indemand in the online site

So many examples and polls and this brainlet still cant accept it saying its a cherrypicked polls now he is telling me that im an idiot if i think that a tall ugly guy can slay inspite of many polls saying that they can

plus if you are tall you can Gymcel nowadays people saying its a cope because they are pretty much retarded
The study didn’t say that ugly men have to be a certain height to slay. It said they a specific amount of MONEY.

also that’s a GYMmaxxer NOT heightmaxxer

The study didn’t say that ugly men have to be a certain height to slay. It said they a specific amount of MONEY.

also that’s a GYMmaxxer NOT heightmaxxer
The money talks about how mch you need to compensate and the fact that you need to compensate a lot more if you are below avg in height than below avg in face says a lot that being tall adds smv
Im talking about how tall people has the options to go to gym, short people with who goes to gym are just gonna get bombarded with napoleon complex comments
having an option to gymmax and possibly ascending but not doing it because of laziness in my estimation is a celibate
do i need to comprehend everything i said to you? feels like im talking to a troll or a little kid who got nothing to say anymore but doesn't wanna lose the argument

Last edited:
Face start to matter in this case only if the person is taller than 180cm, if someone says a 6/10 170cm is more successful than a 4/10 195cm is delusional, if you are over 190cm you literally have to have elephant face to be an incel, there are so many short girls with tall fetish thats insane, every hole first thing they say is they want to feel small and protected and they get that with tall guy, its probably requirement number one, also tall guys get the big dick halo, because everyone presume tall guys have big penis.

There’s been studies that frame>height=dick
Do you think that’s true?

The money talks about how mch you need to compensate and the fact that you need to compensate a lot more if you are below avg in height than below avg in face says a lot that being tall adds smv
Im talking about how tall people has the options to go to gym, short people with who goes to gym are just gonna get bombarded with napoleon complex comments
having an option to gymmax and possibly ascending but not doing it because of laziness in my estimation is a celibate
do i need to comprehend everything i said to you? feels like im talking to a troll or a little kid who got nothing to say anymore but doesn't wanna lose the argument
Again, money compensating for height is NOT PROOF that tallcels can’t exist. It is NOT proof. It just means you have to moneymaxx NOT tallmaxx. Just because women value money more when it comes to short men does NOT mean that one very specific aspect of what women like means that every aspect of height triumphs over everything else. If tallness compensates for ugly ass faces, tallcels would never exist and they wouldn’t exist on this forum. Jesus fucking Christ. You think some balding indian horseface guy can just be a chick magnet because he’s 6’4? Fuck off
Not cope. The idea that you’ll ascend as long as you’re tall is cope, because you’re trying to give yourself LifeFuel by assuming you only need to be tall

Again, money compensating for height is NOT PROOF that tallcels can’t exist. It is NOT proof. It just means you have to moneymaxx NOT tallmaxx. Just because women value money more when it comes to short men does NOT mean that one very specific aspect of what women like means that every aspect of height triumphs over everything else. If tallness compensates for ugly ass faces, tallcels would never exist and they wouldn’t exist on this forum. Jesus fucking Christ. You think some balding indian horseface guy can just be a chick magnet because he’s 6’4? Fuck off
Its a proof the height is that important considering it got more effect than face
You think some balding indian horseface guy can just be a chick magnet because he’s 6’4? Fuck off
how about the ugly gymcel who pulled that off? Why add race on this? why does it have to be indian i would say? isn't your point is only about face? so much for exaggerating your own point
You yourself can't get your own evidence why height doesnt matter if your face is ugly other than your own opinion then tell me my evidence studies + polls from many sites isn't valid then project ur own misktaes saying that i dont have evidences even though its clear that I got and you just cant accept it.
Not cope. The idea that you’ll ascend as long as you’re tall is cope, because you’re trying to give yourself LifeFuel by assuming you only need to be tall
You only need to be tall? Is it that easy to be tall? is either you are tall or not. Stop making it look like being tall is an easy feat and not a unique advatange
and you fucking claim i dont have studies just polls . dont you know how do they make studies in sociology/psychology ? by Polls and survey, Yes just like those polls you dont wanna accept
You think some balding indian horseface guy can just be a chick magnet because he’s 6’4? Fuck off
You even use indian to exaggerate your point then even use Chick-magnet even though we are just talking about enough on getting a girlfriend (which is not incel incase you dont know, chad isn't the only one who's not incel) and not slaying.
sounds like you're one of those stereotype tallcels who are "mentalcels" but secretly just tall ugly guy with high standards

Last edited:
Its a proof the height is that important considering it got more effect than face

how about the ugly gymcel who pulled that off? Why add race on this? why does it have to be indian i would say? isn't your point is only about face? so much for exaggerating your own point
You yourself can't get your own evidence why height doesnt matter if your face is ugly other than your own opinion then tell me my evidence studies + polls from many sites isn't valid then project ur own misktaes saying that i dont have evidences even though its clear that I got and you just cant accept it.

You only need to be tall? Is it that easy to be tall? is either you are tall or not. Stop making it look like being tall is an easy feat and not a unique advatange
and you fucking claim i dont have studies just polls . dont you know how do they make studies in sociology/psychology ? by Polls and survey, Yes just like those polls you dont wanna accept

You even use indian to exaggerate your point then even use Chick-magnet even though we are just talking about enough on getting a girlfriend (which is not incel incase you dont know, chad isn't the only one who's not incel) and not slaying.
sounds like you're one of those stereotype tallcels who are "mentalcels" but secretly just tall ugly guy with high standards
Do you understand being indian does affect the face, also polls on certain forums have a SAMPLING BIAS. Those research papers eliminated sampling biases that’s why they don’t use polls from specific websites with quite frankly small sample sizes. Tall ugly men will never ascend. Also gymmaxxing doesn’t help either one tinder experiment doesn’t work. I could show many ugly manlets with GFs but that doesn’t mean most would succeed

I knew a 6'3 dude in HS who I actually mogged facially. He had a 2/10 face, a lazy eye, and on top of that his voice made him sound low iq. Girls did not like him and everyone knew.

I knew a 6'3 dude in HS who I actually mogged facially. He had a 2/10 face, a lazy eye, and on top of that his voice made him sound low iq. Girls did not like him and everyone knew.
But muh height>face :feels::feels: - heightcopers.co in a nutshell

Just use extreme ugliness as a common example theory.

Does every tall Incel here fit that description? in fact you're just reinforcing what everyone's been saying in this thread, you have to be a literal 2/10 borderline deformed looking to be Incel as a tall guy.

Just use extreme ugliness as a common example theory.

Does every tall Incel here fit that description? in fact you're just reinforcing what everyone's been saying in this thread, you have to be a literal 2/10 borderline deformed looking to be Incel as a tall guy.
No. Being sub5 is a death sentence regardless of your height

@ordinaryotaku

Daily reminder 80% of this forum are larping as a Incels.

Every woman has fetish for tall men, you have to literally have dog shit face and skeleton creepy body to be Incel at very tall height.

Daily reminder 80% of this forum are larping as a Incels.

Every woman has fetish for tall men, you have to literally have dog shit face and skeleton creepy body to be Incel at very tall height.
Proof?

I wished more manlets were reasonable like @Yerberito @knajjd @Dregster666 @Joelossus etc. So many manlets think being tall is the end all, be all. But whatever I'm going to mute some users in this thread.

Being tall is really important but with an ugly face, bad frame, balding, soft voice, autism, below average IQ, no education and lack of money it gets very hard. Plus being stuck in Sweden where everyone is tall and have a ton of money it gets even worse. Plus I’m brown-eyed in a place where 80% have light eyes. I also can’t travel don’t have the money for it.
Scandinavian countries are brutal
5'5 dude whos had sex and kissed before should leave, and in my opinion should also get doxxed.
:feelstastyman::feelswhere:
Based. Being tall helps if you have a good face.

I wished more manlets were reasonable like @Yerberito @knajjd @Dregster666 @Joelossus etc. So many manlets think being tall is the end all, be all. But whatever I'm going to mute some users in this thread.
That's the worst part, Im quite irrational with things that I hate.

Height is Cope. If you're 6'3" and still sexless, it's because you're ugly.

Im sure there are manlets on here who would receive a major SMV boost with a couple of inches worth of height added to their bodies. It's probably why they believe tallcels are volcel.
This. Height > face theorists are copers, unless they're already good looking and just need height to complete the package.
Im pretty sure this is where all the hate comes from tbh

View attachment 346996
View attachment 346997
View attachment 346998

Ugly tall guy vs handsome short guy

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WouldYouRather/comments/87cdmv/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=post_embed&utm_name=0b18d5c41f4547849be212a6302e28ae&utm_source=embedly&utm_term=87cdm

1572029432626.png

1572029465692.png

All of those pics refer to being at least average looking and tall

At least height alone won't make you a Chad. I'm 6'3 and i go everyday for a walk wearing a mask and i look whenever i pass to the side of foids. They surely notice me from afar because of my height but they never stare at me directly or give me any special attention. Height is important, that's why i think that an incel guy with height might become a normie but height alone won't make you Chad.

At least height alone won't make you a Chad. I'm 6'3 and i go everyday for a walk wearing a mask and i look whenever i pass to the side of foids. They surely notice me from afar because of my height but they never stare at me directly or give me any special attention. Height is important, that's why i think that an incel guy with height might become a normie but height alone won't make you Chad.
I don’t think they’re even a normie

Sorry scrodinger but your example doesnt count its cherry picking but
here he is,tagging his "tallcel" friend as an example of why tall people can be incel
@ordinaryotaku
:feelskek:
He’s 6’3. But he has autism and looks 14 but is 20
"tallcell" claiming to be a mentalcel. Classic "tallcel" move , as I was saying years ago
almost all of "tallcel" here claims to be a mentalcel because they know that being ugly alone isn't enough to be incel if you are tall

Last edited:
here he is,tagging his "tallcel" friend as an example of why tall people can be incel

:feelskek:

"tallcell" claiming to be a mentalcel. Classic "tallcel" move , as I was saying years ago
almost all of "tallcel" here claims to be a mentalcel because they know that being ugly alone isn't enough to be incel if you are tall
autism is a death sentence if you're sub8. 44.5% of autistic men never have sex despite desiring it

im not taking a side

1.84 mtr.
I don't know about feet an inches, that's yankee stuff.
Incel as fuck.

hypocrisy?
I’m sure those ugly guys weren’t even ugly
Ugly face is a death sentence genetic
NO HE IS NOT UGLY!!!! YOU ARE CHERRYPICKING
yes that is so true that one guy did the one thing makes my argument correct

NO HE IS NOT UGLY!!!! YOU ARE CHERRYPICKING

yes that is so true that one guy did the one thing makes my argument correct
If ugly tall guys couldn’t be incel no tallcels would be here

Normies and IT are more blackpillled than this forum, the heightpill is one of the most basic blackpills that everyone on earth is aware off. You'd have to be a massive retard to deny it.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/WouldYouRather/comments/87cdmv/guys_of_reddit_would_you_rather_be_short_handsome/dwbyr1t?context=3

tbh I met one, but he was a morbidly obese autistic giga nerd with acne.

No, it's not. It's extremely common.
And there is data that shows that height is more important than face

Or they're just LARPers, we have seen over and over again how people here are not even really incel.

Tallcels exist. If your face is ugly you’re doomed no matter how tall you are

That thread showed no proof that height is more important than face. You think @Legendarywristcel and @ordinaryotaku are LARPers?

THAT THREAD DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING!!! But my buddies right here are tall and can't get a girlfriend so that makes my argument true right @Legendarywristcel @ordinaryotaku ?
Being tall is really important but with an ugly face, bad frame, balding, soft voice, autism, below average IQ, no education and lack of money it gets very hard. Plus being stuck in Sweden where everyone is tall and have a ton of money it gets even worse. Plus I’m brown-eyed in a place where 80% have light eyes. I also can’t travel don’t have the money for it.
Being a tallcel is only viable if you are shit in every other aspect.

I knew a guy in college. 6'1, blonde, blue eyed white man. Sounds nice, except he was a facecel, wristcel, voicecel, mentalcel, and framecel.
Funny how most of who agrese with you always gives other bad qualities than an UGLY FACE.
For the Millionth time I was always saying that these "tallcels" or agree with "tallcels" subconciously know that being ugly isn't enough to prove that they can be incel if they are tall
which contradicts to your point that
I am going to get crucified hung drawn and quartered for saying this but tallcels are still incels. Being tall does NOT compensate for your face. If you are ugly, your height will never compensate. To say so, is cope. The face is the most important part of your appearance. If you’re facially sub5 or even sub4, even being 7 ft tall won’t help.

Last edited:
THAT THREAD DOESNT MEAN ANYTHING!!! But my buddies right here are tall and can't get a girlfriend so that makes my argument true right @Legendarywristcel @ordinaryotaku ?

Funny how most of who agrese with you always gives other bad qualities than an UGLY FACE.
For the Millionth time I was always saying that these "tallcels" or agree with "tallcels" subconciously know that being ugly isn't enough to prove that they can be incel if they are tall
which contradicts to your point that
again, tallcels cannot ascend because they're ugly. being ugly is a death sentence no matter how tall you are

again, tallcels cannot ascend because they're ugly. being ugly is a death sentence no matter how tall you are
then why do people who agrees with you write other bad qualities other than face to convince us that you are really incel?
Being a tallcel is only viable if you are shit in every other aspect.

I knew a guy in college. 6'1, blonde, blue eyed white man. Sounds nice, except he was a facecel, wristcel, voicecel, mentalcel, and framecel.

then why do people who agrees with you write other bad qualities other than face to convince us that you are really incel?
Again if you’re ugly you’re incel no matter how tall u r