Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Tallcels I, as a manlet, see you as an incel too

• Thread starter Deleted member 19971
  • Start date
Deleted member 19971

Deleted member 19971

Pray for the souls of the Linux atheists
-
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAA FUCK YOU FICKING TALLFAGS PIECES OF SHIT I WANT TO KILL ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS AND THROW YOU INTO FURNACES IN MINECRAFT FUCK ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS WHO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT EVERYDAY YOU FUCKING TALL PIECES OF SHIT IM DONE WITB THIS FUCKING MOGGING PARADE THERE SHOULD BE A HEIGHT LIMIT TO JOIN .CO DEDSRS.

Fuck all tallfags, I hope you die a horrible death in Minecraft and I feel no sympathy for whatever evil befalls you.
@gymletethnicel thoughts ?

Keep crying boy

I got utterly heightmogged by a fat black foid today. She was like 6-1-6’2, fucking towered over me :reeeeee:

I got utterly heightmogged by a fat black foid today. She was like 6’2, fucking towered over me :reeeeee:
Nubian princess genes.

Keep crying boy
7EA0A0B1 761C 4CBD 9777 05585AF287A3

Nubian princess genes.
Nah she was subhuman as fuck, legit looked like a nigga and was built like one too. Most of the users on this forum wouldn’t touch her tbh

Nah she was subhuman as fuck, legit looked like a nigga and was built like one too. Most of the users on this forum wouldn’t touch her tbh
Harambe?

Black ogre genes. :lul:
Based post brocel
Fuck tallfags. Women love tallfags, thus it is only logical for blackpilled incels to hate tallfags. Hate that what whores loves, love that what whores hate.
Mashallah.

Based, we need a tall fag genocide now.

Who said that? [looks around on a horizontal plane]

ye bro im 6'5 but im inel

Ruthless title/OP bait and switch.

"Don't be sad bro, you can reach the floor more faster!" :chad: :chad: :chad:

Everyone above 5’9.
So 5'10 guy living in Balkans is a tallfag to you?
Images 40

Tallfag is someone who is atleast 4 inches above the statistical average height. A 6'1 guy is a tallfag in US and a 6'3 guy is a tallfag in Dutch. Similarly 5'9 guy is a tallfag in Rice/Curry countries.

Nice bait and switch, JFL at tall fags. Too short I am. under 5'5. JFL at "ugly" whiteoids, if you don't look like a pedophile being white, you are not ugly. Sad seeing so many people come here trying to win the oppression olympics, with their "ugly" faces.

wow based :feelzez:

never forget being above 6ft puts you in top 20% globally. think about the millions of manlets in heavily populated countries. tallfags are moggers

I am tall but fat and curry.

Tallfag Lives Matter

How can I ascend? Is 2 inches above average enough?

Just lol at you, keep mogging me and crying about your inceldom at the same time.
I don't mog you. Or if I do, you probably mog me in other areas.
Not that it matters we are both screwed.

Tallfags don't belong on this site

HAHHAHAHAHAHHAA FUCK YOU FICKING TALLFAGS PIECES OF SHIT I WANT TO KILL ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS AND THROW YOU INTO FURNACES IN MINECRAFT FUCK ALL OF YOU FAGGOTS WHO MAKE ME FEEL LIKE SHIT EVERYDAY YOU FUCKING TALL PIECES OF SHIT IM DONE WITB THIS FUCKING MOGGING PARADE THERE SHOULD BE A HEIGHT LIMIT TO JOIN .CO DEDSRS.

Fuck all tallfags, I hope you die a horrible death in Minecraft and I feel no sympathy for whatever evil befalls you.

Chill the fuck out guys. I’m KHHV at 27 despite being tall.

Tallfags are like
Chill the fuck out guys. I’m KHHV at 27 despite being tall.
Are you mentalcel? Not trying to be condescending, just curious. I know tall dudes that fuck on the regular that would absolutely be khhv if they were a few inches shorter, but I guess it also depends on their ability to be mentally a normie as well, idk.

ANOTHER HEIGHTCOPER

kill all tall fags kill all tall fags

@gymletethnicel thoughts ?