Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel tallcels will never undestand us

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
'bro height doesnt matter, it's all about face' YEAH SURE YOU AT LEAST HAVE THE HEIGHT OF A REAL MAN AND NOT THE HEIGHT OF A FUCKING CHILD OR A FEMALE, YOU DONT GET HEIGHMOGGED, NOBODY TREATS YOU LIKE A CHILD :feelsree:

you are fucking 5'6 i would kill to be your height

Cope, you can always score a QT ethnic GF just run Western world game. Seen plenty of shorties around attractive women IRL but some of what you say is true if you are under 5'5 it's pretty over tbh

I can acknowledge that we have it easier than short men in general.

What we have a problem with is idiots saying "tallcel = volcel". When it comes comes to women, being tall doesn't matter if they don't like your face. Women can demand everything these days. Maybe in the 90s it held true since some fat ugly girl would have to settle for some tall ugly guy but now that same woman can fire up tinder and get a tall guy with a decent looking face.

Last edited:
Yeah it's over for chihuahuacels.

I hate being a manlet.

It hurts

What height do you consider tall ?

tallcel: get ignored or girls politely say "not interested". never been bullied or disrespected

manlet: get shit on all the time by everyone

'bro height doesnt matter, it's all about face' YEAH SURE YOU AT LEAST HAVE THE HEIGHT OF A REAL MAN AND NOT THE HEIGHT OF A FUCKING CHILD OR A FEMALE, YOU DONT GET HEIGHMOGGED, NOBODY TREATS YOU LIKE A CHILD :feelsree:

5'2 here, mogged by teen girls jfl
[automerge]1526241482[/automerge]
What height do you consider tall ?
6'1-3 imo is the perfect height range
5'10-6 is good(wear lifts if you gotta)
5'7-5'9 is ok, you might face heightism here
below its ogre

what if your a tallcel but suffer from baby face? People still treat me like a child because of my subhuman baby looking face.

5'2 here, mogged by teen girls jfl
[automerge]1526241482[/automerge]

6'1-3 imo is the perfect height range
5'10-6 is good(wear lifts if you gotta)
5'7-5'9 is ok, you might face heightism here
below its ogre
If you're 6ft or below you're fucked in Scandinavia, give it 10 years and this will be the standard for the rest of the world as well.

tallcel: get ignored or girls politely say "not interested". never been bullied or disrespected

hahaha, fucking exactly, man, fucking exactly....
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I realize that it’s tougher for you and other shortcels than it is for someone my height but I’m just as incel. What I don’t like is when a guy who’s short and never talks to women says “hey man, just go to a party and you’ll find a girl that likes tall guys!” No... I approached hundreds of women and got NOTHING.

You mean tallfags? They have no idea how privileged they are.

Being tall is a necessary yet not sufficient condition.

Figure out how often Hodor-like beasts get laid in their lives.

what tallcel says it doesn't matter. being tall is great. i may not get laid but at least i'm not a fucking joke.

Tfw 5'4, just fuck my shit up tbqh famalam

Better to be treated like a child than like an aberration of nature.

truth. tallcels are ungrateful assholes

i'd say both height and face matter because you need both
if you have a handsome face but you are really short you wont get girls and
if you are tall but have a fucked up face you wont get girls

Tallcels can at least get respect from other men. Nothing we can do about this anyway so fuck it.

I hate America's "diversity". How is a 5ft7 Roman going to live an enjoyable life living around nothing but 6ft+ blonde haired barbarians? People who say Italians are volcel should go post on Cucktears. In Cincinnati, all women are NAZIs and you MUST be Germanic/Anglo Saxon to even have a chance because they see Mediterranean men as "obsolete" and "inferior". Every Italians/Sicilian I know irl has a decent face, but we're all incel as fuck because we're all under 6ft and considered the bottom of the barrel of white people.

Tallcels are volcels. There's a dude in my school who looks like a short faced onecooldude123, he still gets laid because he's tall.

Height matters. Does it matter more than face? No. Does it matter more than frame? Yes.

I'm 5'11 with an average face, I'd kill to lose 2 points from my face for an extra 4 inches of height

The only true incels are manlets

barring Curry Manlets because they can just have arranged marriages