Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tallfag compares the plight of 4'10 Bagelcel to being 6'6.

Deleted member 8

Deleted member 8

Self-banned
-
ixn733fhhp931.jpg

I understand money problems bro. I was born with more money than I know what to do with, so I understand what it's like to have no money. Try not to have a breakdown over being poor lol.

This is literally femcel teehee version of tallfags

Fuck tallfags.

i hate the r/tall sub with a passion. nothing but humblebragging.

Tall people need to be deported to Siberia.

Of course foids will probably follow them there JFL

"Bro, I totally get it, last night one of my side-hoes Stacy made a joke about how tall I was after sex, it made me totally rage lol. Just don't let it get to you."

Height doesn't matter. It only matters if you're 4'11.

If he would change into 4'11 over nigth, he would probably rope rigt away, men that are so tall don't know how good they have it.

How hard is it to just say,

6'6, and no i do not like basketball

it gives him incredible status and respect and people fans jfl

6'6'' tallfag complaining about his height is like a billionaire complaining that his red Bugatti is little bit too red.

If you're over 5'11", you shouldn't be allowed to mention your height here even if asked. This should be a rule to combat tallfag humblebragging smug cunts.

How hard is it to just say,

6'6, and no i do not like basketball

it gives him incredible status and respect and people fans jfl

Lmao I heard a tallfag introduce himself with that line verbatim.

:feelskek: His life is so easy because of his giga tallfag height that this is what he thinks. He thinks people asking him if he plays basketball is comparable to girls telling him that he should die because of how short he is and people openly mocking him and harassing him his entire life for being short.

You see this all the time when height discussions comes up. It's tallfags humble bragging. They hardly ever get called out for it, because women love it, regardless of how obnoxious it is.

First world problems, my favourite

ixn733fhhp931.jpg

I understand money problems bro. I was born with more money than I know what to do with, so I understand what it's like to have no money. Try not to have a breakdown over being poor lol.
Chop his legs off with a fine sawed off shotgun.
Then ask him... while he screams in agony...
Hows life treating you buddy ?

Fufufufufufufu...

Last edited:
Women think men should be dead over something they have no control over, just take that in....

6'6 isn't even tall in 2019

humblebragging from tallfags is legit one of the most annoying things you encounter in life.

Always hated tall fucks, they've got the biggest egos

Hope this faggot gets paralyzed.