Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Tallfags always think I’m going to move out of the way

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I never do, I keep on the path I am on.

Tallfags get surprised when they realize I’m not making way for them.

Happened 2 seperate times today on a walk, both well over 6ft, we almost walked into each other and they gave me a look like “fuck u for not moving, you’re the Manlet, you’re supposed to move, not me...this is not normal, I don’t like this, I’m not supposed to be the mover, I’m taller reeee”

For you manlets, fuck the hierarchy shit of you being the one that has to move out of the way every time, just stick to your path like tallfags do, you’ll see how the tallfag will get shocked by it and wonder wtf happened, he’s not use to being the one to give way, because of this, they will awkwardly stumble around you

Last edited:
Based bro. I always get surprised when people move out of the way 100%. I always follow the rule of 50%, no matter what, even though I was considered tall back then. It's just fair.

Based that you did that

Based bro. I always get surprised when people move out of the way 100%. I always follow the rule of 50%, no matter what, even though I was considered tall back then. It's just fair.
I follow 50%, but tallfags don’t.

You would be surprised how many times I’ve walked on path and a couple will be coming towards me and they literally just take up the entire path, and we stop in front of each other, and I say, “did you expect me to walk on the grass?” And they give me dirty look, as if it’s my fault for not going off the path for them

Some people just have 0 awareness and respect.

This is the thing though. Many normies actually think they should have the entire path because they’re walking as a couple, and will attempt to abuse a Manlet like me and seen if I walk off the path onto the grass, now for the people to do that, obviously it works on other manlets, but not me, I’m not walking on the grass because a tallfag want to walk side by side with his fat gf

Last edited:
I usually move because i'm a low t fag but i will try to not do it in the future

If you try to do this i will shove you aside with a powerful kick.

(j/k dude, don't report me :feelskek:)

If you try to do this i will shove you aside with a powerful kick.

(j/k dude, don't report me :feelskek:)

I hope someone does this one day so I can call the police and follow them and get them charged with assault.

anything to inconvenience a normie makes me happy

im fairly tall and still no one goes out of my way, thats how low inhib and pathetic i must look to them. :feelsree:

I never move, especially if I am drunk

A trick if you're lacking the confidence to mean mug the oncoming wall due to autism or whatever.
Look to the side as you're about 3 seconds from impact as you walk, NT face scanners assume you don't see them & therefore more often than not they move.

I hope someone does this one day so I can call the police and follow them and get them charged with assault.

anything to inconvenience a normie makes me happy

The sad thing if that is some normie thug does that to you anything wouldn't happen.

WE incels are the preferred target, cops would laugh at us.

I never do, I keep on the path I am on.

Tallfags get surprised when they realize I’m not making way for them.

Happened 2 seperate times today on a walk, both well over 6ft, we almost walked into each other and they gave me a look like “fuck u for not moving, you’re the Manlet, you’re supposed to move, not me...this is not normal, I don’t like this, I’m not supposed to be the mover, I’m taller reeee”

For you manlets, fuck the hierarchy shit of you being the one that has to move out of the way every time, just stick to your path like tallfags do, you’ll see how the tallfag will get shocked by it and wonder wtf happened, he’s not use to being the one to give way, because of this, they will awkwardly stumble around you
Based.
I need to insert this is my life.

I used to never even think of this (manlet trait: to be aware of this) until I read about feminists complaining about having to move for men. I never move for anyone anymore but it's not a problem because everyone moves for me. I'm not a manlet though.

Now that I think about it, after I stopped moving for people, groups of men now make space for me to go between their group. :feelskek:

Last edited:
That’s based

Face > height. Tall fag with shit face nobody gets out of the way either. Short guy with chad face people get out of way.

:feelzez: Gonna follow your lead.

I tried that once and just got shoulder smashed out of the way then he shouted at me to watch where the fuck I was going

I tried that once and just got shoulder smashed out of the way then he shouted at me to watch where the fuck I was going
This is the more realistic situation idk what fantasy larp land OP is living in.