Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL tallfags btfo once and for all

height vs face?

• Total voters
yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
★★★★
irrefutable proof height>face

just be green

Fuckwad was like 3 feet tall.

In reality, the foid would have went for prince charming from the later movies.

AxsnDjD

another braincels-tier thread

Thinking harmony isn’t important is low iq thinking

Im only 5'7 but still think face is more important.

Doesn't matter if you got both of them below average

Both face and height matter. If you significantly lack one of the other, you are incel. If you are 6'3", 3/10 in face, do you really think youre going to be some slayer? Youre a bluepilled idiot. Same for the reverse too. 5'0", 8/10 face guys cannot be slayers.

5'11" and under, its height>face
6'0" and above, its face>height

If you are 6'3", 3/10 in face, do you really think youre going to be some slayer? Youre a bluepilled idiot.
Never said you will be a slayer, but you can get an ugly gf at least. 6'3 is massive you can get any ethnic foid with that height

Keep coping

Either way the rope is near

Face first, but with the feast of males given to foids theyll ofcourse go for the taller

In real life, tall + big frame wins 99% of the time.

Its like in the animal kingdom, the females all go for the biggest male.

In real life, tall + big frame wins 99% of the time.

Its like in the animal kingdom, the females all go for the biggest male.
Being tall AND big framed pretty much guarantees that you will have a masculine forward grown face though.

Never said you will be a slayer, but you can get an ugly gf at least. 6'3 is massive you can get any ethnic foid with that height

Keep coping
I never said I was 6'3" jfl. I was just using an example. Even if I was 6'3" with 3/10 face, it wouldnt be enough. I would still need to be white and at least 5/10 in face. Even ethnic foids have high standards now.

In reality, the foid would have went for prince charming from the later movies.
Fr. They stop the movie franchise before Fiona leaves shrek for a tall handsome human. Just the natural Progression of a relationship with a sub8

Thread full of lies

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191216-144041_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20191216-144041_Instagram.jpg
    299.3 KB · Views: 51
ah yes because fictional cartoon movies are the forefront of FACTS AND LOGIC

I entered the thread already expecting some anecdotal example, but you managed to disappoint even my low expectations by using an example from a work of fiction on top of it :forcedsmile:

Date tall ugly ogre or short ugly male

>Unironically uses a fkn animated movie as an argument
this place sometimes..

I never said I was 6'3" jfl. I was just using an example. Even if I was 6'3" with 3/10 face, it wouldnt be enough. I would still need to be white and at least 5/10 in face. Even ethnic foids have high standards now.
i know ur not 6'3 lol its written under ur name, if u are tall and white u are VOLCEL not incel

Face is better for attracting foids.

Height is a requirement to succeed in life, in fact height is as much if or even a more powerful predictor of success than race and IQ

I entered the thread already expecting some anecdotal example, but you managed to disappoint even my low expectations by using an example from a work of fiction on top of it :forcedsmile:

So instead of this ---
Bell 0111

We are given this ---
Bell 0222