[Discussion] Tallfags cant be cucked

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 21st August
-
If you're 6'4 + it's not possible to be cucked because the foid will be too intimated by you her lizard brain that tells her 'big=good and strong" would fear be thrown out the window if she angered you. You can have a model face but if you're average height or around that she wont really fear you and could cuck you easily

needsolution

needsolution

Manlet | Mentalcel | Polakcel
-
Based and high iq
i lost life because of my manlet height and childish weight

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

existing
-
I wouldn't know but sounds unrealistic

Weeb25

Weeb25

Clowns roll out
-
if i was 6'4 i would just go outside and mog every single male tbh

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
tall (6'4+) = Chad

horseshoe

horseshoe

Recruit
-
If he is bald with a recessed mandible he would be ridiculed regardless of height.

OverBeforeItBegan

OverBeforeItBegan

High inhib
-
If he is bald with a recessed mandible he would be ridiculed regardless of height.
cope

If you're over 6'3 you literally cannot be an incel. You could have a literal pile of dog shit for a face and foids would still be all over you.

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 21st August
-
Face is still more important than height for attraction but height brings intimation that would stop them from daring to cheat in a relationship

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
-
Keep em coming I can´t get enough post like this, all the tall guys don´t know how it is to be seen as a little boy, no one either male or female fear you or respect you because you don´t look intimidating they know small people can´t do shit if shit hits the fan.
Based and high iq
i lost life because of my manlet height and childish weight

needsolution

needsolution

Manlet | Mentalcel | Polakcel
-
Keep em coming I can´t get enough post like this, all the tall guys don´t know how it is to be seen as a little boy, no one either male or female fear you or respect you because you don´t look intimidating they know small people can´t do shit if shit hits the fan.
we should make clan "little boys"

fOreVER

fOreVER

امر بالمعروف والنهي عن المنكر
-
Jfl denying that height has a major effect on attraction. Foids are wailing and screaming day and night about how much they love tall men and we have assholes gettijg into trucel circles. Instead of sitting around go outside and do something you hypocrite

horseshoe

horseshoe

Recruit
-
Jfl denying that height has a major effect on attraction. Foids are wailing and screaming day and night about how much they love tall men and we have assholes gettijg into trucel circles. Instead of sitting around go outside and do something you hypocrite
Can’t go outside since I don’t have any hair and my face is fucked. Foids want the whole package, nothing less. I’ll keep posting here and cope with my other copes tyvm sir.

fOreVER

fOreVER

-
Can’t go outside since I don’t have any hair and my face is fucked. Foids want the whole package, nothing less. I’ll keep posting here and cope with my other copes tyvm sir.
Bullshit. There are ugly tallfags with gfs and you just want to invade our circles. Try being 5’10 for a day. Besides, you can get surgery for hair and face but not height

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
-
Face > height

horseshoe

horseshoe

Recruit
-
Bullshit. There are ugly tallfags with gfs and you just want to invade our circles. Try being 5’10 for a day. Besides, you can get surgery for hair and face but not height
Can’t get surgery for hair and facial recession. You can’t turn a NW7 full horseshoe into a NW0-1 and a maxillary surgeon would just laugh you out of his office if you asked him for it. Surgery is mostly a cope since a lot of surgeons are butchers and a fix could take many surgery’s to get it right or many to go beyond repair see the bogdanoff twins.

Tired of uninformed cels on this forums saying “just get a transplant bro”.

fOreVER

fOreVER

-
Can’t get surgery for hair and facial recession. You can’t turn a NW7 full horseshoe into a NW0-1 and a maxillary surgeon would just laugh you out of his office if you asked him for it. Surgery is mostly a cope since a lot of surgeons are butchers and a fix could take many surgery’s to get it right or many to go beyond repair see the bogdanoff twins.

Tired of uninformed cels on this forums saying “just get a transplant bro”.
Who said you need a nw0. Get it to a matured hairline and go contact eppley. He does everything

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
-
i would break him with one hand and take his gf
not if that pretty boy is carrying a gun or a knife. then you're dead. even if you succeed in beating him to death, you will rot in jail for the rest of your life. then you would have to turn to faggotry and fuck one of your inmates in the ass to satisfy your sexual urges.

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 21st August
-
not if that pretty boy is carrying a gun or a knife. then you're dead. even if you succeed in beating him to death, you will rot in jail for the rest of your life. then you would have to turn to faggotry and fuck one of your inmates in the ass to satisfy your sexual urges.
Women don't care about this, 'big=good and strong' you could be pointing a gun at a naked tallfag and she'll still think the tallfag will win

horseshoe

horseshoe

Recruit
-
This guy got a nw0 but you can go ahead with a mature hairline. Stop fucking coping and do something you “whitecel”
He has 0 coverage on his crown and used the strip technique so he has a disgusting smile scar on the back of his head.

fOreVER

fOreVER

-
He has 0 coverage on his crown and used the strip technique so he has a disgusting smile scar on the back of his head.
He stiill looks way better

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
-
Women don't care about this, 'big=good and strong' you could be pointing a gun at a naked tallfag and she'll still think the tallfag will win
nah in real life skinny pretty boys or male model looking dudes are the biggest slayers. very few women drool over watching Brock Lesnar's videos.

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 21st August
-
nah in real life skinny pretty boys or male model looking dudes are the biggest slayers. very few women drool over watching Brock Lesnar's videos.
Face is still more important than height for attraction but height brings intimation that would stop them from daring to cheat in a relationship
Face is more important for attraction but she wont fear you or really respect you, pretty boys that arent tall get cucked all the time in lTR

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
-
Face is more important for attraction but she wont fear you or really respect you, pretty boys that arent tall get cucked all the time in lTR
tbh nothing beats pretty face + tall height. agreed, height is really important, but if you're ugly it still won't do shit.

this guy is a famous actor who is 218cm.

111.jpg

I've shown pictures of him to various foids and said "he's really tall, would you date him?." the responses were mostly negative.

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 21st August
-
tbh nothing beats pretty face + tall height. agreed, height is really important, but if you're ugly it still won't do shit.

this guy is a famous actor who is 218cm.

View attachment 139919

I've shown pictures of him to various foids and said "he's really tall, would you date him?." the responses were mostly negative.
But my point is his gf would be terrified to cheat on him even if she doesn't find him very attractive

BlackWizard

BlackWizard

Recruit
-
But my point is his gf would be terrified to cheat on him even if she doesn't find him very attractive
you don't know how twisted some foids are. some women 'purposefully' get beat up and then take legal action to ruin him financially.

unless you're willing to kill her, just hitting a woman always ends up YOU getting cucked. laws exist for a reason.

Introvert

Introvert

Antiglobalist
-
They can get cucked by shorter men, if they facemog and alphamog them. It is not that common though, since they still have an advantage from their height.

CuriousG

CuriousG

Recruit
-
face is everything

i work with a 6 foot 4 man and women don't like him because of his looks

Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
-
depends on the circumstances

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Fuck all foids
-
NGL height carries a HUGE halo.

yeshuallah

yeshuallah

ahora tú ves
-
leg lengthening

fOreVER

fOreVER

-
leg lengthening
Expensive and cripples you for months. Besides it adds only 2-3 inches. It is good for people 5’10 and above but a 5’3 man is still short

chadlandic

chadlandic

blackpilled
-
Man I understand height matters and it feels like a death sentence to be a short man but it’s not all about the height. I’m tall, probably one of the tallest user here but I’m living in a country where everyone is tall it doesn’t mean shit. Here you can be 5’11 and have a pretty boy face and confidence you’ll be automatically regarded better than a shy 6’3 guy with an average face

Mystic

Mystic

Doesn't talk much
-
Keep em coming I can´t get enough post like this, all the tall guys don´t know how it is to be seen as a little boy, no one either male or female fear you or respect you because you don´t look intimidating

SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

I’m a fragment of my former self
-
When foids cheat, it’s because they’re out seeking higher quality sperm than that of their providers. Sperm quality = genetic quality = SMV = survival success = fighting success = scale = height. Height/scale is pretty much 1 to 1 with SMV. The taller you get, the bigger you are, the less men there are with higher qualit sperm that can cuck you, and even less that are so much higher quality that would warrant a foid risking death/abandonment for it.

Foid almost always cheat with taller/larger/stronger men. It’s not a coincidence.

for the billionth time, height = SMV

Remyx

Remyx

Erase your mind
-
There's always a chance that a 10/10, 6'8" freak of a GigaChad could cuck him. Probably extremely low, but you never know