Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Tallfags cant be cucked

jackwolfskin999

jackwolfskin999

Nofap from 29th August
-
If you're 6'4 + it's not possible to be cucked because the foid will be too intimated by you her lizard brain that tells her 'big=good and strong" would fear be thrown out the window if she angered you. You can have a model face but if you're average height or around that she wont really fear you and could cuck you easily

Here we go again.

Based and high iq
i lost life because of my manlet height and childish weight

I wouldn't know but sounds unrealistic

if i was 6'4 i would just go outside and mog every single male tbh

tall (6'4+) = Chad

If he is bald with a recessed mandible he would be ridiculed regardless of height.

If he is bald with a recessed mandible he would be ridiculed regardless of height.
cope

If you're over 6'3 you literally cannot be an incel. You could have a literal pile of dog shit for a face and foids would still be all over you.

Face is still more important than height for attraction but height brings intimation that would stop them from daring to cheat in a relationship

Keep em coming I can´t get enough post like this, all the tall guys don´t know how it is to be seen as a little boy, no one either male or female fear you or respect you because you don´t look intimidating they know small people can´t do shit if shit hits the fan.
Based and high iq
i lost life because of my manlet height and childish weight

Keep em coming I can´t get enough post like this, all the tall guys don´t know how it is to be seen as a little boy, no one either male or female fear you or respect you because you don´t look intimidating they know small people can´t do shit if shit hits the fan.
we should make clan "little boys"

Jfl denying that height has a major effect on attraction. Foids are wailing and screaming day and night about how much they love tall men and we have assholes gettijg into trucel circles. Instead of sitting around go outside and do something you hypocrite

Jfl denying that height has a major effect on attraction. Foids are wailing and screaming day and night about how much they love tall men and we have assholes gettijg into trucel circles. Instead of sitting around go outside and do something you hypocrite

Can’t go outside since I don’t have any hair and my face is fucked. Foids want the whole package, nothing less. I’ll keep posting here and cope with my other copes tyvm sir.

Can’t go outside since I don’t have any hair and my face is fucked. Foids want the whole package, nothing less. I’ll keep posting here and cope with my other copes tyvm sir.
Bullshit. There are ugly tallfags with gfs and you just want to invade our circles. Try being 5’10 for a day. Besides, you can get surgery for hair and face but not height

Face > height

Bullshit. There are ugly tallfags with gfs and you just want to invade our circles. Try being 5’10 for a day. Besides, you can get surgery for hair and face but not height

Can’t get surgery for hair and facial recession. You can’t turn a NW7 full horseshoe into a NW0-1 and a maxillary surgeon would just laugh you out of his office if you asked him for it. Surgery is mostly a cope since a lot of surgeons are butchers and a fix could take many surgery’s to get it right or many to go beyond repair see the bogdanoff twins.

Tired of uninformed cels on this forums saying “just get a transplant bro”.

Can’t get surgery for hair and facial recession. You can’t turn a NW7 full horseshoe into a NW0-1 and a maxillary surgeon would just laugh you out of his office if you asked him for it. Surgery is mostly a cope since a lot of surgeons are butchers and a fix could take many surgery’s to get it right or many to go beyond repair see the bogdanoff twins.

Tired of uninformed cels on this forums saying “just get a transplant bro”.
Who said you need a nw0. Get it to a matured hairline and go contact eppley. He does everything

i would break him with one hand and take his gf

not if that pretty boy is carrying a gun or a knife. then you're dead. even if you succeed in beating him to death, you will rot in jail for the rest of your life. then you would have to turn to faggotry and fuck one of your inmates in the ass to satisfy your sexual urges.

Who said you need a nw0. Get it to a matured hairline and go contact eppley. He does everything

The best you could achieve from a NW6-7
8B01B640 0BFD 4F30 B14D D790B4CBD53C

:feelskek:

Attachments

• 79883ADE-585E-4D64-8286-433EF8FFC062.jpeg
    79883ADE-585E-4D64-8286-433EF8FFC062.jpeg
    58.5 KB · Views: 24
not if that pretty boy is carrying a gun or a knife. then you're dead. even if you succeed in beating him to death, you will rot in jail for the rest of your life. then you would have to turn to faggotry and fuck one of your inmates in the ass to satisfy your sexual urges.
Women don't care about this, 'big=good and strong' you could be pointing a gun at a naked tallfag and she'll still think the tallfag will win

This guy got a nw0 but you can go ahead with a mature hairline. Stop fucking coping and do something you “whitecel”

He has 0 coverage on his crown and used the strip technique so he has a disgusting smile scar on the back of his head.

He has 0 coverage on his crown and used the strip technique so he has a disgusting smile scar on the back of his head.
He stiill looks way better

Women don't care about this, 'big=good and strong' you could be pointing a gun at a naked tallfag and she'll still think the tallfag will win

nah in real life skinny pretty boys or male model looking dudes are the biggest slayers. very few women drool over watching Brock Lesnar's videos.

nah in real life skinny pretty boys or male model looking dudes are the biggest slayers. very few women drool over watching Brock Lesnar's videos.
Face is still more important than height for attraction but height brings intimation that would stop them from daring to cheat in a relationship
Face is more important for attraction but she wont fear you or really respect you, pretty boys that arent tall get cucked all the time in lTR

Face is more important for attraction but she wont fear you or really respect you, pretty boys that arent tall get cucked all the time in lTR

tbh nothing beats pretty face + tall height. agreed, height is really important, but if you're ugly it still won't do shit.

this guy is a famous actor who is 218cm.

I've shown pictures of him to various foids and said "he's really tall, would you date him?." the responses were mostly negative.

tbh nothing beats pretty face + tall height. agreed, height is really important, but if you're ugly it still won't do shit.

this guy is a famous actor who is 218cm.

View attachment 139919

I've shown pictures of him to various foids and said "he's really tall, would you date him?." the responses were mostly negative.
But my point is his gf would be terrified to cheat on him even if she doesn't find him very attractive

But my point is his gf would be terrified to cheat on him even if she doesn't find him very attractive

you don't know how twisted some foids are. some women 'purposefully' get beat up and then take legal action to ruin him financially.

unless you're willing to kill her, just hitting a woman always ends up YOU getting cucked. laws exist for a reason.

They can get cucked by shorter men, if they facemog and alphamog them. It is not that common though, since they still have an advantage from their height.

face is everything

i work with a 6 foot 4 man and women don't like him because of his looks

depends on the circumstances

NGL height carries a HUGE halo.

leg lengthening